• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Signed My First Registry...advice???

In summary, the bride plans to send a note and small gift to her wedding registry, and is looking for advice on how to make the registry the best experience possible.
cathyt
I just signed my first Wedding Registry!! I've been talking about it at shows and have had a few interested, and finally got the first to sign on.

I'm planning to send the bride and groom a note and small gift. Ideas about what all that shoudl contain?

Any other general advice to make this the best possible experience for my bride and groom, and their guests??

Thanks for your help!!

Also note: she didn't register for very much. Hoping she's planning to add more...what's the best way to encourage her to do more?

The wedding is almost 1 year away. Anything I need to know because of that?

Successful registries have a bride or maid of honor or monther of the bride/groom that are PC fans. People will ask what they want and if they are all about PC they will send them to that registry. Otherwise there are often very few orders placed.

Giving them a small gift is a good idea. Personally, I always encourage a wedding shower and then putting the rest of the wish list on the registry.

If you have her contact information, call her to let her know that you're here to help her make sure her list includes everything she needs in her new kitchen. Ask her if she's seen the Well-Stocked Kitchen list.

Ask for her guest list emails and you can also send a email about their registry. Also when the home office sends the cards for her to put in her invitations there is no infor on them. I give my brides labels with my info on and ask her if she could put them on the back of the cards so that the guest get your information. I also have tried making my own cards up to put in her invitation based on her color scheme for the border of the cards. Home office only sends 75 and most people send way more then that out in invitations. Hope this helps.

Can I buy the cards the home office sends? Not finding them on supply order or Merrill.

1. What are some essential items to include on a wedding registry?

When creating a wedding registry, it's important to think about items that will be useful for your new life together. Some essential items to consider include kitchen appliances, cookware, bakeware, dinnerware, and flatware. Also, don't forget to add items for entertaining, such as serving platters and drinkware, as well as household essentials like linens and cleaning supplies.

2. Is it okay to register for expensive items?

Yes, it is absolutely okay to register for more expensive items. Many guests will be happy to contribute towards bigger purchases, especially if they are items that you will use frequently in your new home. Just make sure to balance out your registry with a range of price points to accommodate all budgets.

3. How many items should I include on my registry?

We recommend registering for around double the number of guests you are inviting to your wedding. This allows guests to have a variety of options to choose from and ensures that you won't receive duplicate gifts. It's also a good idea to add some additional items in case some items on your registry are no longer available.

4. Can I add items to my registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can add or remove items from your registry at any time. As you start receiving gifts, you may also want to update your registry to reflect what you still need.

5. What is the best way to share my registry with guests?

The most common way to share your registry is by including a link to it on your wedding website and/or invitations. You can also let your close family and friends know about your registry and they can spread the word to other guests. Pampered Chef also offers a registry announcement service where you can send personalized emails to your guests with a link to your registry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amerrigan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • pamperedpnina