• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Combine Orders from a Wedding Registry and a Pampered Bride Shower?

In summary, the bride-to-be should enter the shower orders as a show and give the host benefits from that to the bride. Then, her registry will accumulate benefits for anything else purchased on that.
Luv2bake
So I got my first wedding registry and the bride-to-be did a great job adding products to it. However, now her friends want to give her a Pampered Bride shower. I've been sitting here trying to figure out how to place the orders from that show and still get her registry credit. Can that be done? What about the orders where the guest wants a few things for the Bride, and a few things for themselves? Any advice is much appreciated!

I believe that you need to submit the shower orders as a show...and give the host benefits from that to the bride. Then, her registry will accumulate benefits for anything else purchased on that. (So, she will be getting host benefits from two places...her shower, and her registry.)

Also- make sure to edit the registry and take off anything that she got for her shower so she doesn't get duplicates.

Anyone else want to verify or add anything...I have never actually had to do this...just answering what I would do in Luv2bakes's position.

I think you are right, Kelly. I have a bride to be who wants a shower and registry,and that is how I planned to do it.

If this posts as a partial reply 2x, forgive me. It has booted me out of my reply 2x... :confused:

This is a good thing for the bride! (and you!!)

They are two seperate shows... the shower is a cooking show and the registry is bascially a catalog show. THEY ARE COMPLETELY SEPERATE SHOWS - No benefits transfer from one show to the other!!!!

For the shower... you can enter the bride as the host or enter one friend and the Bride as co-hosts. The host then has the option (which they typically choose) to give all the host benefits to the bride. But as a co-host, the friend will get the 10% discount regarless of who gets the FPV, 1/2 price items and monthly host special. YES, people can purchased items for themselves at the shower, which will increase the show total and the bride's benefits for the shower.
When you enter the orders from the show, you have a couple of options...
1) You can enter each person's order under their name (just like you would for any other show) and then give the bride copies of all the receipts so she has a receipt for each "gift". If you do this, on the receipts I give to the bride, I would cross off any personal purchases so she only sees what was purchased for her.
2) You can enter the personal purchases for each person under their name and then enter the gifts for the bride under a seperate name. Keep in mind that since the bride will be the host or a co-host, you can't list the "gifts" under her name because then they don't count toward the show total. For my registry I just did, I entered all the "gifts" under the groom's name and all host benefit purchases under the bride's name. Make sense?

For the registry... the couple is the host and earns benefits just as they would for hosting a catalog show. However, no benefits are earned toward the registry from products purchased at the shower. Whatever is purchased online through the registry is what they earn benefits on.

As Kelly said, make sure that after the shower you go into the registry and mark all the items purchased at the shower as "received" so they don't get duplicates. I'm attaching the invite I created for my showers... I really like personalizing things and just like this better than the ones from HO.

HTH!!!

Attachments

• Wedding Shower Invitation.doc
    422 KB · Views: 455
The main thing you want to do is tell the person hosting the shower to tell guests to NOT order them on the registry for the shower but to let you know what they want to purchase (this will save them some of the shipping charge and will make the shower benefits higher). I have found that if there is a shower, the registry doesn't do as well but it's still in the couple's benefit because people order for themselves at the shower and so they get even more benefit at the shower than they would on the registry.

And then after the shower anything else they want can be on the registry for other showers and wedding, etc gifts for the next year. I also tell them that it works best if the PC shower is first so they can do the registry with the others.

PS: Katie, I LOVE your invitation!

Last edited:
Wonderful information Ladies! I really appreciate all the help and all the attachments too.
You know, I wish anybody could have a registry or "wish list" so their friends and family would know what to get them for birthdays or holidays...not that I'm greedy....just sayin'... I don't need another gift card to Chili's.

1. How do I create a registry for my wedding or bridal shower?

To create a registry, simply visit our website and click on the "Registry" tab. Then, follow the prompts to enter your personal information and select the items you would like to add to your registry. You can also visit one of our consultants to create a registry in person.

2. Can I add items from other stores to my Pampered Chef registry?

Yes, you can add items from other stores to your registry by using our "Add from Anywhere" feature. Simply copy and paste the URL of the item you want to add and it will be included on your registry.

3. How do I share my registry with others?

To share your registry, you can either send the link to your registry via email or social media, or you can print out registry cards to include in your invitations or shower favors. You can also share your registry in person by providing the consultant's contact information to your guests.

4. Can I make changes to my registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can make changes to your registry at any time by logging into your account on our website. You can add or remove items, change quantities, or update your personal information.

5. Do you offer gift wrapping or shipping for registry items?

Unfortunately, we do not offer gift wrapping or shipping services for registry items at this time. However, your guests can choose to have their gifts shipped directly to you or they can bring them to the shower or wedding for you to open in person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tiggger
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • darlinclem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
darlinclem
Replies