• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Shower or Wedding Registry?

In summary, you should have the bride sign up for the wedding registry so she can keep track of what she wants and doesn't want.
ccarp
I have my first bridal shower coming up in May. What I need to know is should I have the bride sign-up for the wedding registry too?

Thanks for any advice y'all can give.:balloon:

I have my first Bridal Shower in May as well. My director says to have the bride make a wish list. Have the show & close it. Then, take what wasn't bought at the shower & put it onto a registry. I am definitely still new at this! :blushing: I've only been a consultant since January. So, if anyone has different input or ways they have done it, I would love to hear as well!

You don't have to do both if you don't want to but like Erin said, if she has alot of stuff left over after the shower, put it on the registry for her so she can get stuff at her wedding also.

Thanks ladies for your help. I think I will do what Erin's director advised her to do, if there's anything left on the list.

I have my brides do the registry first thing, and then I use that as my working "wish list" for the shower. After the shower it's very easy to go in mark "purchased outside of registry" on the stuff that was purchased at the shower. This also enables those who can't attend the shower to be able to browse online what the bride wants, (just make it clear that they contact you to purchase--rather than order it through the registry). Then I can talk up the existing registry at the shower and encourage wedding gift purchases at a later date!

straitfan said:
I have my brides do the registry first thing, and then I use that as my working "wish list" for the shower. After the shower it's very easy to go in mark "purchased outside of registry" on the stuff that was purchased at the shower. This also enables those who can't attend the shower to be able to browse online what the bride wants, (just make it clear that they contact you to purchase--rather than order it through the registry). Then I can talk up the existing registry at the shower and encourage wedding gift purchases at a later date!

This is an excellent idea thanks for your input.

You're very welcome. I've found that this works great for me!
Good Luck! I LOVE bridal showers!

1. What is a bridal shower registry?

A bridal shower registry is a list of gifts that a couple creates for their upcoming wedding. It typically includes items that the couple would like to receive as wedding gifts, and it is usually shared with guests at the bridal shower.

2. How do I create a bridal shower registry?

Creating a bridal shower registry is easy! You can either visit our website and create an online registry or visit one of our stores to create a registry in person. Our knowledgeable consultants can help you select items and manage your registry.

3. Can I add items to my registry after it has been created?

Absolutely! You can add or remove items from your bridal shower registry at any time. Simply log in to your online registry or visit the store where you created your registry to make changes.

4. What should I include in my bridal shower registry?

Your bridal shower registry can include a variety of items such as kitchenware, home decor, and appliances. It's a good idea to include a range of price points to accommodate all of your guests' budgets.

5. Can I have more than one bridal shower registry?

Yes, you can have multiple bridal shower registries. This is especially useful if you have guests coming from different locations and want to make it convenient for them to purchase gifts. However, it's recommended to keep your registries at a manageable number to avoid duplicate gifts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
  • darlinclem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
darlinclem
Replies
Views
babywings76