• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Wedding Registries: The Key to Boosting Your Business!

In summary, the speaker received an email about a potential host for a wedding show in August/September. They plan to reach out to the mother-in-law to be and listen to training on wedding registries. The speaker has been busy with personal and work obligations, but is excited to get back into their business and help with the wedding. They are motivated and looking forward to future opportunities.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
I just received an email that my host from last Friday (my first show in 7 weeks), her daughter went online and did a wedding registry. Wahoo!:D They are planning on having a wedding show in August/September for her, but I have to touch base with the MIL to be.

I really need to go online and listen to the training regarding wedding registries, so I can get more out of them.

I really needed this right now. My PC business has been on the back burner since the beginning of March, when my Grandmother started getting really sick and going in and out of the hospital. Then I was sick for a week with 103degree fever for three days. My DH had total knee replacement surgery the following week April 6th. My Gram passed away April 10th and I opened our new Emergency Department's at work on the 15th.

So to say I have been busy has been an understatement. The thing I really missed the most was getting out of the house and having my me time. The income would have been great also, since we have been just living off of my paycheck for last month. We have been very creative with meals. ;)

Sorry for going off track. :D

Anyway, I am really excited to get back into the swing of things and help this family out with their wedding. I will take a look at the online training and see if I can get more out of it. I'm sure my host will be very excited to hear that I'm back in business. :D

I am really excited about the wedding registry, and I will be following up with the MIL to be tomorrow morning. I will also be hitting the training tonight.:DI just wanted to share my excitement with my fellow consultants. It's amazing how one small thing can really boost your motivation and drive. I can't wait to see what other opportunities come my way in the near future. Keep up the great work everyone and let's make the most out of the wedding season!

1. What do I do if I just received a registry from someone?

Congratulations on receiving a registry from a loved one! To access the registry, simply click on the link provided in the email or scan the QR code with your phone. This will take you directly to the registry page where you can view the items the person has added.

2. Can I purchase items directly from the registry page?

Yes, you can purchase items directly from the registry page by clicking on the item you would like to purchase and adding it to your cart. You can also choose to purchase multiple items at once by clicking "Add all to cart".

3. How do I mark an item as purchased on the registry?

To mark an item as purchased, simply click on the item and select the "Mark as Purchased" button. This will remove the item from the registry and show that it has been purchased.

4. What if I want to purchase an item that is out of stock?

If an item on the registry is out of stock, you can still purchase it by clicking on the item and selecting the "Pre-order" button. This will reserve the item for you and it will be shipped to you as soon as it is back in stock.

5. Can I add a personal message when purchasing an item from the registry?

Yes, you can add a personal message when purchasing an item from the registry. When you click on the item to add it to your cart, you will have the option to include a gift message. This message will be included with the gift when it is shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• darlinclem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • JackieB999