• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Processing a Wedding Registry Order: What to Do Next?

In summary, once a wedding registry order is placed and payment is received, a confirmation email will be sent and the order can be viewed in the account. Changes cannot be made to a processed order, but items can be added before shipping. Processing time varies but is typically 2-3 business days. If a damaged or incorrect item is received, contact customer service for assistance.
tinat51796
I just got an email that someone placed the first order on a wedding registry. Do I need to do anything with it now? Is it already submitted or do I need to enter in through PP3 like you do with show orders? Thanks for the help!

It should be an automatic thing. All you have to do now is figure out what to spend you commission on...ha ha ha. Congrats on the online order!

Thanks! I don't think spending my commission will be a problem! :)

1. How do I know when a wedding registry order has been processed?

Once the order has been placed and payment has been received, you will receive a confirmation email with the order details. You can also check the status of the order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your order history.

2. Can I make changes to a wedding registry order after it has been processed?

Unfortunately, once an order has been processed, it cannot be modified. If you need to make any changes, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. How long does it take for a wedding registry order to be processed?

The processing time for a wedding registry order may vary depending on the items selected and the shipping location. However, most orders are processed within 2-3 business days.

4. Can I add items to a wedding registry order after it has been processed?

Yes, you can add items to a wedding registry order as long as it has not been shipped yet. You can do this by contacting our customer service team and providing them with the additional items you would like to include in the order.

5. What should I do if I receive a damaged or incorrect item from a wedding registry order?

If you receive a damaged or incorrect item from a wedding registry order, please contact our customer service team immediately. They will assist you in getting a replacement or a refund for the item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mechelle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
Replies