• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a Bridal Shower Wish List: Tips and Ideas | JoLynn

In summary, a Bride's Wish List is a personalized list of kitchen and cooking products that a bride would like to receive as gifts for her wedding. It can be created by visiting our website and selecting the "Bride's Wish List" option, and can be shared with friends and family through email or social media. Anyone can create a Wish List on our website, and there are benefits such as making it easier for others to know what to get as a gift and receiving discounts and rewards. Changes can also be made to the Wish List at any time by logging into the account on the website.
jbarnhill
Silver Member
what is a good way to get the bride's wish list for a bridal shower? Does anyone have a form they have them use? Do you just have them make a list on paper? She doesn't want a registry just a shower.

Thanks for the help
JoLynn

There is a downloadable version on CC that I use. It follows the catalog page by page.

That's perfect.

Thanks
JoLynn

Or you can have them set up a registry on your website.

If the shower is not a surprise, I have the Bride-to-be make a list for me on a piece of paper. I make a poster of her Wish List to display at the shower. To make it easy on myself as well as the guests, I post the item number and the cost beside each product.

If the shower is a surprise, I take the Bride-to-be aside shortly after she arrives to compile her Wish List. I put the products right on poster board.

1. What is a "Bride's Wish List"?

A Bride's Wish List is a personalized list of kitchen and cooking products that the bride would like to receive as gifts for her wedding. It is a convenient way for friends and family to know exactly what the bride wants and needs for her new home.

2. How do I create a Bride's Wish List?

To create a Bride's Wish List, simply visit our website and click on the "Bride's Wish List" option. From there, you can browse and select the products you want to add to your list. You can also share the list with your friends and family through email or social media.

3. Do I have to be a bride to create a Wish List?

No, anyone can create a Wish List on our website. It is a great way to keep track of the kitchen and cooking products you want, whether it's for a wedding, housewarming, or any other occasion.

4. Are there any benefits to creating a Bride's Wish List?

Yes, there are several benefits to creating a Bride's Wish List. Firstly, it makes it easier for your friends and family to know what to get you as a gift. Secondly, you can receive discounts and rewards for creating and sharing your list with others.

5. Can I make changes to my Wish List after it has been created?

Yes, you can make changes to your Wish List at any time. Simply log into your account on our website and make the necessary updates. You can also add or remove items from your list as you please.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
straitfan
  • lovePC1
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Mommy2amo