• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Wish List Pictures for Upcoming Showers this Summer

In summary, there is a discussion about updated bridal wish list pictures and how to use them for bridal showers. One user suggests using a label document to organize and display the pictures and descriptions, while another user shares how they use die cut hearts to display the labels. Other users express their gratitude for the helpful labels.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
Anybody have updated Bridal wish list pictures? I have several showers coming up this summer and want to be prepared.

the product list from cc has page numbers for each item, but that's all i'm aware of

but i'm so new, there could be lots of stuff out there i don't know about

Hi Christy,

We had a thread that contains the pictures with item numbers discription and price of all of the products in the catalog. I am hoping that someone has made the pictures of the new products.

I have 2 Bridal shows this weekend. Any creative geniuses out there!

I actually just have them do a registry and then open up the "manage registry" page and drag the pictures and descriptions onto a label document. Needs a little formatting, but it works great for me. (and they're on the smaller address labels, not the shipping labels, which just took up too much space on my bridal board.)

straitfan said:
I actually just have them do a registry and then open up the "manage registry" page and drag the pictures and descriptions onto a label document. Needs a little formatting, but it works great for me. (and they're on the smaller address labels, not the shipping labels, which just took up too much space on my bridal board.)

Is this in word? What do you do with the labels?

Yes..in Word. I stick the labels onto heart cut-outs in the bride's colors. (I teach, so I have easy access to a die cut machine.) Then I stick the hearts on the board and the guests come and take the heart off of the board for the item(s) that they are purchasing for the bride. I also have them sign their name on the back of the heart and give it to the bride for thank you note purposes.

I made about 10 sheets today on 2x4" labels with a picture, item number and price. I will attach them tonight sometime. It is time consuming to paste each one and type out. It took me about 3 hours. I don't have time now I am looking for a trifle recipe that has angel food, sour cream, sugar, and strawberries. Anyone?

Here are some of the products I put on labels. I have 5 more files to attach. The page numbers in the name of the files was a reference for me to keep track when I was doing this. Each document has 10 products to a page, the name of the file doesn't mean that it includes all of the items from those pages. Hope that I am making sense.
If I can do some more of these at a later date, I will try. One of my kids is graduating in 2 weeks and I am consumed with his scrapbook among other things. I'm sure there are others on this site that know how to do this. At least for me it is time consuming. I can format 1 label in approx. 2 minutes...maybe someone else is faster! At any rate, hope this helps someone. The products on these labels are what my Bride for my show tomorrow chose, so maybe other Bride's may chose some of these items.
Deb

Attachments

• Product Labels 25-34.doc
    300.5 KB · Views: 1,206
  • Product Labels pg 7-23.doc
    328 KB · Views: 769
  • Product Labels pg 34-37.doc
    315 KB · Views: 662
  • Product Labels pg 46-53.doc
    308.5 KB · Views: 674
  • Product Labels pg 37-45.doc
    600.5 KB · Views: 683
Here are my other 5 sets of labels.
Deb

Attachments

• Product Labels pg. 23-29.doc
    429.5 KB · Views: 655
  • Product Labels pg. 4-7.doc
    287 KB · Views: 693
  • Product Labels pg 57-59.doc
    145.5 KB · Views: 594
  • Product Labels pg 56-57.doc
    249 KB · Views: 650
  • Product Labels pg 53-55.doc
    244 KB · Views: 838
cookingwithlove said:
You are awesome!

Aww shucks:blushing: I will get more done after my son's graduation May 16th. Have a good day!
Deb

THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!! Thank you zmom58. I have a bridal shower next Thursday and will be using this. It is last minute, so I am still trying to get ahold of the bride to get her wishlist!!!!

Thank you SO much for these!!

Ok, sorry to be a newbie! Where can I find the rest of the bridal wish list pics? Are there anymore! SO new to the site don't know what I am doing yet!!

zmom58 said:
Here are my other 5 sets of labels.
Deb

Just thinking here...you said you stick these labels onto die cut hearts in bride colors? what size are these labels and how big are these hearts you make?

Zmom, you should definitely do the Strawberry-Coconut Tres Leches Trifle! It's great! And thanks for the labels! I needed that!

Zmom58...

wearenotworthy.gif

I have a wedding shower coming up so this is SOOOOO helpful!

These labels are INCREDIBLE!! I have spent many hours cutting & pasting from PC catalogues for Bridal Showers. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

I second that, i'm now EXCITED about my upcoming Bridal shower! Thank you all

Just wanted to say "You are the Greatest". Thanks

Thank you from me too! I have been working on my niece's registry to get it ready for an upcoming shower. This will work perfect! Thank you for your help!

I think what I am planning is to have 2 labels, one with the price and one without, attached to a heart doily or something. I want to get 3 baskets and put them in according to price ($0-20, 21-50, 51+). When people pick the item they want to purchase, the label with the price will stay with me and the label without the price , attached to the heart, will go into the gift bag. Then I will have a record of everything purchased so I can take it off her registry. I hope it works! This is my first Bridal Shower!

I found an electric laminating machine at a garage sale today, so I will be able to laminate the "bride" labels. For this party at least, I doubt that she will want to keep them, so they can be reused.

Do you have the updated labels for Fall/Winter 2011? These are great!

If someone has new labels made - Please share

zmom58 said:
Here are some of the products I put on labels. I have 5 more files to attach. The page numbers in the name of the files was a reference for me to keep track when I was doing this. Each document has 10 products to a page, the name of the file doesn't mean that it includes all of the items from those pages. Hope that I am making sense.
If I can do some more of these at a later date, I will try. One of my kids is graduating in 2 weeks and I am consumed with his scrapbook among other things. I'm sure there are others on this site that know how to do this. At least for me it is time consuming. I can format 1 label in approx. 2 minutes...maybe someone else is faster! At any rate, hope this helps someone. The products on these labels are what my Bride for my show tomorrow chose, so maybe other Bride's may chose some of these items.
Deb
Have you happened to update this wonderful list of pictures for the Fall/Winter 11 catalog? Your skills are amazing!

Does anyone have a updated picture list for bridal showers??

check the files section. I posted some for the current catalog a few wks back.

Hi Barb. I did do that and I find yours from 08-09-11 but they do not contain the new products? There are a couple of blank pages and I'm wondering if that is where they were and there was a computer glitch. Do you still have them on the computer and could reupload? We would really appreciate it. I'm new to the site so maybe I am missing something? I am so thankful to have found this site. It is a life saver and so are you :)

ok I need I have all of the new fall products on labels, I used the label templates that Deb zmom58 used. I hope I got everything, if not there are a few blanks on pg6 if you need them. Hope this helps...

Flora

Attachments

• New Fall Product Labels pg 5.doc
    70.5 KB · Views: 397
  • New Fall Product Labels pg 4.doc
    61.5 KB · Views: 374
  • New Fall Product Labels pg 3.doc
    55.5 KB · Views: 401
  • New Fall Product Labels pg 2.doc
    61 KB · Views: 378
  • New Fall Product Labels pg 1.doc
    207.5 KB · Views: 476
last page of new fall product labels....

Attachments

• New Fall Product Labels pg 6.doc
    63 KB · Views: 500
Thank you so much!!!! You really have a talent on the computer! You really helped me out here and I very much appreciate it. Hope I can do the same for you sometime. Have a great weekend!:sing:

Thank you so much!!!!:chef:

Thanks pmprdpretty, this is great. Very helpful !

Be careful the prices are wrong on the images. I am working to get the correct ones listed.

Yep, I noticed that after I had printed them out and put them on the Bridal Board for the shower, so I quickly had to retype them and it turned out great!

There are many products in the catalog not on this list either. I am working on them. I have gone through the catalog and now am retyping. Also a few on the list that are not available anymore.

Here are the Wish List Pictures of Everything out of the catalog. A special Thank You to pmprdprettyinsnj and Zmom58 and Flemings 99 for those they had posted previously and I was able to use. This is a huge project and so great that we can all share in the workload of it. There are 45 pages so it may take several downloads. This is the first time I have uploaded images. Good Luck with your Bridal Showers, my first is Saturday. I have printed all these on card stock and then cut out, punched them with a paper punch and strung them on 4 binder circles. That way more than 1 guest can look at the wishlist at a time, various prices on each circle.

Attachments

• 2011 Fall labels 5.doc
    74.5 KB · Views: 375
  • 2011 Fall labels 4.doc
    73 KB · Views: 350
  • 2011 Fall labels 3.doc
    63.5 KB · Views: 349
  • 2011 Fall Labels 2.doc
    70.5 KB · Views: 409
  • 2011 Fall labels 1.doc
    208.5 KB · Views: 393
Next Set 6-10 is downloading

Attachments

• 2011 Fall Labels 6.doc
    75 KB · Views: 377
  • 2011 Fall Labels 7.doc
    330.5 KB · Views: 344
  • 2011 Fall Labels 8.doc
    301 KB · Views: 349
  • 2011 Fall Labels 9.doc
    531 KB · Views: 363
  • 2011 Fall Labels 10.doc
    310.5 KB · Views: 385
Files 11-15 are here

Attachments

• 2011 Fall Labels 15.doc
    262.5 KB · Views: 360
  • 2011 Fall Labels 14.doc
    288.5 KB · Views: 344
  • 2011 Fall Labels 13.doc
    159 KB · Views: 354
  • 2011 Fall Labels 12.doc
    251 KB · Views: 373
  • 2011 Fall Labels 11.doc
    245.5 KB · Views: 367
Files 16-10 coming your way

Attachments

• 2011 Fall Labels 16.doc
    430.5 KB · Views: 359
  • 2011 Fall Labels 17.doc
    112.5 KB · Views: 364
  • 2011 Fall Labels 18.doc
    88 KB · Views: 385
  • 2011 Fall Labels 19.doc
    72.5 KB · Views: 363
  • 2011 Fall Labels 20.doc
    57.5 KB · Views: 351
Files 21-26

Attachments

• 2011 Fall Labels 25.doc
    57 KB · Views: 381
  • 2011 Fall Labels 24.doc
    55 KB · Views: 396
  • 2011 Fall Labels 23.doc
    57.5 KB · Views: 360
  • 2011 Fall Labels 22.doc
    57.5 KB · Views: 359
  • 2011 Fall Labels 21.doc
    56 KB · Views: 345
Files 26-30

Attachments

• 2011 Fall Labels 30.doc
    55.5 KB · Views: 336
  • 2011 Fall Labels 29.doc
    55 KB · Views: 339
  • 2011 Fall Labels 28.doc
    55.5 KB · Views: 367
  • 2011 Fall Labels 27.doc
    59.5 KB · Views: 343
  • 2011 Fall Labels 26.doc
    59.5 KB · Views: 357
Files 31 to 35

Attachments

• 2011 Fall Labels 31.doc
    58.5 KB · Views: 343
  • 2011 Fall Labels 32.doc
    53 KB · Views: 339
  • 2011 Fall Labels 33.doc
    60 KB · Views: 360
  • 2011 Fall Labels 34.doc
    57.5 KB · Views: 384
  • 2011 Fall Labels 35.doc
    56.5 KB · Views: 337
Files 36-40

Attachments

• 2011 Fall Labels 40.doc
    57.5 KB · Views: 384
  • 2011 Fall Labels 39.doc
    55.5 KB · Views: 355
  • 2011 Fall Labels 38.doc
    61 KB · Views: 336
  • 2011 Fall Labels 37.doc
    54 KB · Views: 345
  • 2011 Fall Labels 36.doc
    55.5 KB · Views: 347
Files 41 through 45 This is the final Set :)

Attachments

• 2011 Fall Labels 41.doc
    58.5 KB · Views: 643
  • 2011 Fall Labels 42.doc
    57 KB · Views: 370
  • 2011 Fall Labels 43.doc
    59.5 KB · Views: 374
  • 2011 Fall Labels 44.doc
    62 KB · Views: 372
  • 2011 Fall Labels 45.doc
    73 KB · Views: 368
WOW! Thank you for your time and hard work on this!

This is such a wonderful tool. Thank you so much. You make this part of the shower so much easier!!!

<h2>1. What is a bridal wish list and how does it work?</h2><p>A bridal wish list is a list of items that a bride-to-be creates for her upcoming wedding or bridal shower. It usually includes items that she would like to receive as gifts from her friends and family. Pampered Chef offers a convenient way for brides to create and share their wish lists with their guests through our online platform.</p><h2>2. How do I access the bridal wish list feature on the Pampered Chef website?</h2><p>To access the bridal wish list feature, simply go to our website and click on the "Gift Registry" tab. From there, you can create a new wish list or search for an existing one by entering the bride's name or event date. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance in setting up a wish list.</p><h2>3. Can I add items from other stores to my Pampered Chef bridal wish list?</h2><p>Yes, you can add items from other stores to your Pampered Chef bridal wish list. Our platform allows you to add items from any website by simply copying and pasting the link into your wish list. This way, you can have all of your desired gifts in one place for your guests to easily access.</p><h2>4. What if I change my mind about a gift on my bridal wish list?</h2><p>No problem! You can easily edit or delete items from your wish list at any time. Simply log in to your account and make the necessary changes. Your guests will not be able to see any changes you make until you share your updated wish list with them.</p><h2>5. How do I share my Pampered Chef bridal wish list with my guests?</h2><p>There are a few ways you can share your wish list with your guests. You can send them the link to your wish list via email, post it on your social media accounts, or print out cards with the link to your wish list to hand out at your bridal shower. Your Pampered Chef consultant can also help you share your wish list with your guests.</p>

1. What is a bridal wish list and how does it work?

A bridal wish list is a list of items that a bride-to-be creates for her upcoming wedding or bridal shower. It usually includes items that she would like to receive as gifts from her friends and family. Pampered Chef offers a convenient way for brides to create and share their wish lists with their guests through our online platform.

2. How do I access the bridal wish list feature on the Pampered Chef website?

To access the bridal wish list feature, simply go to our website and click on the "Gift Registry" tab. From there, you can create a new wish list or search for an existing one by entering the bride's name or event date. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance in setting up a wish list.

3. Can I add items from other stores to my Pampered Chef bridal wish list?

Yes, you can add items from other stores to your Pampered Chef bridal wish list. Our platform allows you to add items from any website by simply copying and pasting the link into your wish list. This way, you can have all of your desired gifts in one place for your guests to easily access.

4. What if I change my mind about a gift on my bridal wish list?

No problem! You can easily edit or delete items from your wish list at any time. Simply log in to your account and make the necessary changes. Your guests will not be able to see any changes you make until you share your updated wish list with them.

5. How do I share my Pampered Chef bridal wish list with my guests?

There are a few ways you can share your wish list with your guests. You can send them the link to your wish list via email, post it on your social media accounts, or print out cards with the link to your wish list to hand out at your bridal shower. Your Pampered Chef consultant can also help you share your wish list with your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lovePC1
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
straitfan
Replies
Views
karens.kitchen