• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wish List Products Pictures for Bridal Shower

In summary, there are several popular Pampered Chef products that would make great gifts for a bridal shower, such as the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, Nonstick Double Burner Griddle, Rockcrok Dutch Oven, and Deluxe Air Fryer. You can create a personalized wish list for your bridal shower on the Pampered Chef website and add items from their catalog to share with your guests. There is also a 10% discount available for items purchased from a bridal shower wish list. However, you cannot add items from other stores to your wish list, but you can include links in the "Notes" section. The items on your wish list will be available for purchase for 60 days after the event date.
tnpamperedcheflady
Does anyone have the most current product pictures for bridal showers?

I am in need of the same thing, with the new prices attached. Anyone?

Me too!!! I have a bridal shower in a couple of weeks

yes, please oh please, those of you who are talented with these sorts of things.....I'm in need as well ... .

Thanks so much!!!

I cut the bride's wish list pics from an old catalog & glued to diff color 3x5 cards. for example blue would be products costing $1-$20. I list the price. Then I put all the cards in a basket for guests to choose from .

Deb, thanks for your pm comment. It worked out great and everyone appreciated the ease of finding a gift in their price-range.

1. What are some popular Pampered Chef products that would make great gifts for a bridal shower?

Some popular Pampered Chef products that would make great gifts for a bridal shower are the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, Nonstick Double Burner Griddle, Rockcrok Dutch Oven, and Deluxe Air Fryer.

2. Can I create a personalized wish list for my bridal shower on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can create a personalized wish list for your bridal shower on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your account, click on "My Wish Lists" and then "Create a Wish List". You can add items from the Pampered Chef catalog and share the link with your guests.

3. Are there any special discounts or deals for bridal shower wish list items?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a 10% discount on all items that are purchased from a bridal shower wish list. This discount will be automatically applied at checkout.

4. Can I add items from other stores to my Pampered Chef bridal shower wish list?

No, the Pampered Chef bridal shower wish list feature only allows you to add items from the Pampered Chef catalog. However, you can add a link to items from other stores in the "Notes" section of your wish list.

5. How long will the items on my bridal shower wish list be available for purchase?

The items on your bridal shower wish list will be available for purchase for 60 days after the date of your event. After that, they will no longer be available for purchase from the wish list, but can still be purchased directly from the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lovePC1
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • cookingwithlove
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies