• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Updated Bridal Wish List - Help Needed!

In summary, a bridal wish list is a list of desired kitchen and cooking products that a couple can create for their wedding registry. It can be easily shared with family and friends, who can then purchase items as wedding gifts. Pampered Chef offers a user-friendly platform for creating and managing a bridal wish list. To create a list on Pampered Chef, one can visit their website or retail stores and follow simple instructions. Additionally, items from other stores can be added to the list using the "Add from Anywhere" feature. The list can be easily shared with guests through a link or a physical copy, and updates can be made at any time.
Symara
Gold Member
Does anyone have an updated Bridal Wish list out there? I don't mind typing one up if I have to, but if someone already has one and can share it would be very much appreciated!!!!

Check the files and search for "Bridal". There is a lot of good information there. I'm not sure what you are looking for, but if you have a website, they can set up their Wedding Registry there so you get the credit.

No, I don't have a website yet, but was told as long as my consultant number is put on their registery I should get credit.

I have looked in the files, but they are old lists and would need to have items deleted/added. Just wondering if somene had already done this out there.

On CC, go to Managing Your Business> Your Shows> Wedding Registry >Tutorial and you can click on 'View the Well-Stocked Printable version here'

I get the current season's wish list (available in the supply order and downloadable on CC under Downloads). I send that to my brides along with a catalog and ask them to return it filled out. That way they can choose everything in the catalog they want.

Related to Updated Bridal Wish List - Help Needed!

What is a bridal wish list and how does it work?

A bridal wish list is a list of desired kitchen and cooking products that a bride and groom can create for their wedding registry. This list can be shared with family and friends, who can then purchase items as wedding gifts. Pampered Chef offers a simple and easy-to-use platform for creating and managing a bridal wish list, making it convenient for both the couple and their guests.

How do I create a bridal wish list on Pampered Chef?

To create a bridal wish list on Pampered Chef, simply visit our website and click on the "Gift Registry" tab. From there, you can select "Create a Bridal Registry" and follow the instructions to set up your list. You can also visit one of our retail stores to create a registry in person.

Can I add items from other stores to my bridal wish list?

Yes, you can add items from other stores to your Pampered Chef bridal wish list by using the "Add from Anywhere" feature. This allows you to add items from any online retailer to your list, making it easy to customize and include all your desired products.

How do I share my bridal wish list with my guests?

Once you have created your bridal wish list, you can easily share it with your guests by clicking on the "Share" button. This will provide you with a link that you can share via email, social media, or include on your wedding invitations. You can also print out a physical copy of your list to give to guests who prefer to shop in-store.

Can I make changes to my bridal wish list after it has been shared?

Yes, you can make changes to your bridal wish list at any time. Simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and make the desired changes. Your guests will be able to see any updates you make to the list. You can also add or remove items as needed, even after your wedding day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lovePC1
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • cookingwithlove
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies