• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Wish List Product Photos for a Bridal Shower? Any Help Appreciated!

In summary, Lisa K is asking if anyone has a complete set of product photos for a bridal shower she has on Wednesday. She has waited until the last minute to work on this and would appreciate any help. Some recommendations were given to search for previous threads on bridal, specifically one for the SS catalog. It was suggested to add the new fall/winter products to the old list. Lisa expressed her gratitude and excitement for the show and mentioned using a large colander on a square platter for decoration. Someone requested to see a picture of the final setup and mentioned having two bridal showers in September that they need to prepare wish lists for. Lisa agreed to share a picture when she's done and thanked everyone for their help.
lakamper
Does anyone have a complete set of wish list product photos for a bridal shower? I have one on Wednesday and of course waited until the last minute to get to work on this!!!

If anyone has a list I would REALLY appreciate it!!:)

Thanks!

Lisa K

Search the threads on bridal. Someone did one for the SS catalog (I think it was Tasha?....maybe?) Anyhow, if you find that one you'll just have to add the new FW products.

We have the old ones. I have not had a chance to update with the new products. Let me see if I can get them done today.

thanks, I found the old thread, and will start from there. You guys are the best!!!

Great, I won't be able to do the fall/winter updates today as it was taking too long and I have a few commitments. I'm also traveling between MA and NJ this week and so probably won't get to it until Sunday or Monday.

no problem! i can't believe how much work you put into this, it's awesome! I just went out and got the labels and colored index cards and some craft sticks and I'm putting it all together. I'm going to use the large colander and put it upside down on the large square platter, decorate the plate a bit and make the bouquet. I'm so excited to do the show! Plus the host/bride has about 20 people coming!

lakamper said:
no problem! i can't believe how much work you put into this, it's awesome! I just went out and got the labels and colored index cards and some craft sticks and I'm putting it all together. I'm going to use the large colander and put it upside down on the large square platter, decorate the plate a bit and make the bouquet. I'm so excited to do the show! Plus the host/bride has about 20 people coming!
I'd like to see a picture of this when you're done. I've got two bridal showers back to back in Sept that I need to prepare wish lists for.

I'll take a picture when I'm done putting it together tomorrow and put it on here. Thanks for all your help guys!

Related to Looking for Wish List Product Photos for a Bridal Shower? Any Help Appreciated!

What is the purpose of "Wish List Product Photos"?

The purpose of "Wish List Product Photos" is to allow customers to save and organize their desired products in one place for future purchase.

How do I add products to my Wish List?

To add products to your Wish List, simply click on the "Add to Wish List" button on the product page or hover over the product image and click on the heart icon.

Can I share my Wish List with others?

Yes, you can share your Wish List with others by clicking on the "Share" button on your Wish List page and entering the email addresses of the people you want to share it with.

How many products can I add to my Wish List?

There is no limit to the number of products you can add to your Wish List. However, we recommend keeping it to a reasonable number for easier organization.

Can I add products to my Wish List from different categories?

Yes, you can add products from different categories to your Wish List. This allows for a diverse selection of products for your future purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lovePC1
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • jbarnhill
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies