• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning a Bridal Shower: What's the Best Way?

In summary, the best time to plan a bridal shower is typically 1-2 months before the wedding. The number of guests invited can range from 10-50, depending on the bride's preferences and budget. Popular themes for a bridal shower include a tea party, brunch, or a spa day. Finger foods and light bites are usually served, with options for those with dietary restrictions. Guests are expected to bring gifts, typically from the bride's registry, and a designated area should be provided for guests to place their gifts at the shower.
jbarnhill
Silver Member
Okay I have my first bridal shower and am either confused or making this harder than it needs to be. The bride sent me her wish list of what she wanted. There are people who are unable to make it but would like to purchase gifts for her. What is the best way to make up this list to email the people who cannot make it? Should I make something up from scratch, should I make up a registry but stress to them not to purchase off of it but rather order it on my website under her shower so that the credit goes to the shower and not the registry? What should I do?

TIA
JoLynn

bumping.....cuz I need help or any ideas to make these easier!

I would post the Wish List on your website - and then direct people to your website to view the wishlist, and then place their orders.

how do i post the wish list on my website?

Post it as a NEWS article - and then make sure and check it as one of the articles that is featured on your homepage.If you need help visualizing - check out my website with NEWS:/cookinwithbecky

Thanks for the help Becky!

You can also add all the items as Wish List items under the Bride's name in P3. There is then a report you can pull to generate the wish list as a PDF.

Just an alternative option... :)

Related to Planning a Bridal Shower: What's the Best Way?

1. What is the best time to plan a bridal shower?

The best time to plan a bridal shower is typically 1-2 months before the wedding. This allows enough time for the bride to receive gifts and use them before the wedding. It also gives guests enough time to plan and RSVP.

2. How many people should be invited to a bridal shower?

This ultimately depends on the bride's preferences and budget. A typical bridal shower can have anywhere from 10-50 guests. It is important to consider the size of the venue and the budget when deciding on the guest list.

3. Do you have any theme suggestions?

Some popular bridal shower themes include a tea party, brunch, or a spa day. It's also a good idea to incorporate the bride's interests or hobbies into the theme. For example, if the bride loves to travel, a "Around the World" themed shower could be a fun idea.

4. What type of food should be served at a bridal shower?

Finger foods and light bites are typically served at bridal showers. This can include sandwiches, salads, fruit platters, and desserts. It's also a good idea to have some vegetarian and gluten-free options available for guests with dietary restrictions.

5. Should guests bring gifts to the bridal shower?

Yes, guests are expected to bring gifts to the bridal shower. It is customary to bring a gift from the bride's registry, but guests can also get creative and give personalized gifts or gift cards. It's also a good idea to provide a designated area for guests to place their gifts at the shower.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbarnhill
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
phyllisc121
  • purpleluvs3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • kayleigh