• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Shower on Personal Website

In summary, the discussion is about setting up a bridal shower and making the bride or the hostess the main contact. The conversation also includes instructions for guests who cannot attend the shower but would like to purchase a gift for the couple through an online registry. The instructions include how to access the registry and place an order.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
Does anyone set up a bridal shower like a regular show on your website for guest to pre-order before the actual shower. Who do you make as the hostess? The bride or the person giving the shower? Thanks in advance.

I usually set it up as the bride (when you're actually putting the show in P3 you can do what you want for shipping purposes, but it's logical that most will look for the bride's name. I print the following out on a half sheet and have the hostess enclose it with the invitationsCan’t attend the shower but would like to purchase a Pampered Chef gift for Jenna and Brad?
Browse their registry online at:
Page Not Found1. In the top right hand corner, click on Registries,
2. Then choose “find a registry” from the menu on the left.
Enter Jenna XXXXXX, Kansas, and June. 2010, click find registry,
Choose Jenna and Brad’s name.
3. You can print this list out, or just browse online. If you see something you would like to purchase................
PLEASE DO NOT CHECK PURCHASE on this page!!!!
(otherwise you will pay extra direct shipping charges, and the order will be processed as a wedding gift, and not be included as part of the shower)
4. When ready to place an order, go back to the original web-site by clicking on .biz/xxxxxx between the horizontal lines at the top of the page.
5. Choose “Shop Online” in the bottom left hand corner
6. Choose option #1 and enter Jenna’s name
7. Click on her name again when it comes up in the listing.
8. Enter your order either by item number of browsing and selecting from the catalog categories on the left.
9. When finished entering items, click “proceed to finalize order”.
10. Enter your information on the next screen. If you want the items shipped directly to Jenna, click “deliver to host”.
11. For Payment, either enter credit card info, OR contact Consultant xxxxxx xxxxxx to make other payment arrangements.
12. If you get confused, don’t hesitate to give me a call at xxxxx.

PHEW! That's long but it sounds SOO good. I may use something like this!

straitfan said:
I usually set it up as the bride (when you're actually putting the show in P3 you can do what you want for shipping purposes, but it's logical that most will look for the bride's name.

I print the following out on a half sheet and have the hostess enclose it with the invitations

Can’t attend the shower but would like to purchase a Pampered Chef gift for Jenna and Brad?
Browse their registry online at:
Page Not Found

1. In the top right hand corner, click on Registries,
2. Then choose “find a registry” from the menu on the left.
Enter Jenna XXXXXX, Kansas, and June. 2010, click find registry,
Choose Jenna and Brad’s name.
3. You can print this list out, or just browse online. If you see something you would like to purchase................
PLEASE DO NOT CHECK PURCHASE on this page!!!!
(otherwise you will pay extra direct shipping charges, and the order will be processed as a wedding gift, and not be included as part of the shower)
4. When ready to place an order, go back to the original web-site by clicking on .biz/xxxxxx between the horizontal lines at the top of the page.
5. Choose “Shop Online” in the bottom left hand corner
6. Choose option #1 and enter Jenna’s name
7. Click on her name again when it comes up in the listing.
8. Enter your order either by item number of browsing and selecting from the catalog categories on the left.
9. When finished entering items, click “proceed to finalize order”.
10. Enter your information on the next screen. If you want the items shipped directly to Jenna, click “deliver to host”.
11. For Payment, either enter credit card info, OR contact Consultant xxxxxx xxxxxx to make other payment arrangements.
12. If you get confused, don’t hesitate to give me a call at xxxxx.

1. What is a "Bridal Shower on Personal Website"?

A "Bridal Shower on Personal Website" is a virtual bridal shower hosted on a personalized website. It allows guests to celebrate the bride-to-be and shower her with gifts, games, and well wishes, all from the comfort of their own homes.

2. How do I set up a "Bridal Shower on Personal Website"?

To set up a "Bridal Shower on Personal Website", you can use a website builder or hire a professional web designer. You can also use online tools and templates specifically designed for virtual bridal showers. Pampered Chef offers a customizable virtual bridal shower website for our customers.

3. Can I include a registry on the "Bridal Shower on Personal Website"?

Yes, you can include a registry on the "Bridal Shower on Personal Website". This allows guests to easily purchase gifts for the bride-to-be. Pampered Chef offers a convenient gift registry service for our customers, where the bride can select her favorite products from our catalog.

4. How do I invite guests to the "Bridal Shower on Personal Website"?

You can invite guests to the "Bridal Shower on Personal Website" by sending out virtual invitations via email or social media. You can also include the website link on physical invitations. Pampered Chef offers customizable e-invitations for our customers to make the process easier.

5. Are there any games or activities for the "Bridal Shower on Personal Website"?

Yes, there are many fun games and activities that can be included on the "Bridal Shower on Personal Website". Some popular options include virtual trivia, recipe sharing, and virtual gift opening. Pampered Chef offers a variety of game ideas for our customers to make the virtual bridal shower interactive and entertaining.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• purpleluvs3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • AMTC