• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Shower Order Forms: For the Bride and Me in Word

In summary, a Bridal Shower Order Form is a special form for ordering pampering products for bridal shower events. It can be accessed through a Pampered Chef consultant or the website and allows for customization of products. There is also a discount offered and delivery time may vary.
sucessfulsue
Good morning everyone!
Does anyone have the bridal shower order form that says for the bride and then for me in word . I had it and lost it. Thanks

did you search the files here?

Yes I have been doing that for a 1/2 hr at least and it won't show it to me . Thanks

Finally got one! I don't know why it would not give me any earlier . I must not have been holding my mouth right! LOL

Can you post? Would love to see what you're talking about!

I would post it if I knew how to do that!!!!!! LOL Just got to files on here and type in bridal order form. It finally gave me the form .

You can right click the item in the Files section, choose "Copy Shortcut" and then paste here. That way you're also not duplicating the file on the servers unnecessarily.

It does :)

And of course, it would happen to be a version of the one I use for my regular outside orders :D

Thank you!

1. What is a Bridal Shower Order Form?

A Bridal Shower Order Form is a special order form created specifically for bridal shower events. It includes a selection of pampering products that are perfect for gifting to the bride-to-be or for creating a fun and relaxing atmosphere at the shower.

2. How do I access the Bridal Shower Order Form?

You can access the Bridal Shower Order Form through your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website and searching for "Bridal Shower Order Form." You can also request a physical copy from your consultant.

3. Can I customize the products on the Bridal Shower Order Form?

Yes, you can customize the products on the Bridal Shower Order Form to fit the needs and preferences of the bride and the guests. You can choose from a variety of pampering products such as skincare, candles, and kitchen tools.

4. Is there a discount for ordering through the Bridal Shower Order Form?

Yes, there is a special discount offered for orders made through the Bridal Shower Order Form. This discount will be applied automatically when you place your order.

5. How long does it take to receive the products ordered through the Bridal Shower Order Form?

The delivery time for products ordered through the Bridal Shower Order Form may vary depending on your location and the availability of the products. Your consultant can provide you with an estimated delivery time when you place your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VeronicaW
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Cool2Cook
  • jbarnhill
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
phyllisc121
  • leshelman