• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Managing Bridal Registry Duplicates: Tips from a Texas Hostess

In summary, to create a bridal registry with Pampered Chef, you can visit their website or a retail location. You can also add items from other stores to your registry using their "Add to Registry" feature. To share your registry with guests, you can use the "Share Registry" feature or print out registry cards. Changes can be made to the registry at any time by logging into your account. To redeem gifts, simply log in and choose whether to have items shipped or pick them up from a retail location, or exchange them for a different product.
Suzy Englert
I have a bride who registered on the company website (not mine) for her Wish List. I did a Bridal shower for her over the weekend and she received many of the items on her Wish List. How do I delete the items that she received so that she does not receive duplicates of these items?

Thanks,
Suzy in Texas

Suzy Englert said:
I have a bride who registered on the company website (not mine) for her Wish List. I did a Bridal shower for her over the weekend and she received many of the items on her Wish List. How do I delete the items that she received so that she does not receive duplicates of these items?

Thanks,
Suzy in Texas

You have to go into her wish list & manually check off the products she has already gotten. They give a few choices...HTH

If her registry is not with you, you cannot do anything with her account expect for.... You can contact her and ask her if you can have access to the account or ask her the consultant she is signed up under and contact that consultant. That is what I had to do with a Bride who was not registered under me.

Related to Managing Bridal Registry Duplicates: Tips from a Texas Hostess

1. How do I create a bridal registry with Pampered Chef?

To create a bridal registry with Pampered Chef, simply visit our website and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can follow the prompts to create your registry and add desired products. You can also visit one of our retail locations to create a registry in person.

2. Can I add items from other stores to my Pampered Chef bridal registry?

Yes, you can add items from other stores to your Pampered Chef bridal registry. Simply use our "Add to Registry" feature and enter the product information from the other store. Please note that these items will not be available for purchase through Pampered Chef and must be purchased from the original retailer.

3. How do I share my Pampered Chef bridal registry with my guests?

To share your Pampered Chef bridal registry with your guests, you can use the "Share Registry" feature on our website. This will allow you to send a link to your registry via email or social media. You can also print out registry cards to include in your invitations or share the link through word of mouth.

4. Can I make changes to my Pampered Chef bridal registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can make changes to your Pampered Chef bridal registry at any time. Simply log in to your account and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can add or remove items, change quantities, and update your personal information.

5. How do I redeem gifts from my Pampered Chef bridal registry?

To redeem gifts from your Pampered Chef bridal registry, simply log in to your account and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can view a list of purchased items and choose whether you want them shipped directly to you or to pick them up from a retail location. You can also choose to exchange items for a different product if desired.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna