• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How About Ideas for Some Sort of Wish List Game?

In summary, getting guests and hostesses to share their wish lists can be a challenge, but it can be made easier by turning it into a fun and interactive part of the show. This could include games, prizes, and making it a part of the booking process. This will not only help with bookings and CCC, but also make the show more enjoyable for all.
INGonzalez
I have noticed that some people are so secretive about their wish list items. Like I am going to use the list against them somehow (maybe blackmail LOL!)

Sometimes show closings get held up while the hostess gets her wish list together and forget about getting the wish list from a guest (which would be very helpful for bookings and CCC. Anyone have any methods of wrestling those wish lists away from people?

For example: How about if I tell the guests and Host to use the back of their drawing sheet to write down every item I talk about that they want. Then the Hostess can read off her list (and talk about why she wants the item) and people can check off an item everytime they match a hostess wish list item. The one that matches the most items with the Hostess wins something. Then I will have wish lists for my HOSTESS and all my guests

Any ideas on how I can tweak this to make it work?

How do you all get the wish list?

I like the idea you have posted, and I think it could work. I really like the idea of having the guests write on the back of the drawing slips their wish lists. It will make it easier during check out or follow up calling to remind them about having a cooking demonstration, and that they could earn their items for free.

I totally understand your frustration with guests being secretive about their wish lists. It can definitely be a challenge to get them to share their list with you, especially when it comes to using it for bookings and CCC.One method I have found to be successful is to make the wish list a fun and interactive part of the show. Instead of just asking guests to write down their wish list items, you could turn it into a game or activity.For example, you could have a "Wish List Bingo" game where guests have to fill in a bingo card with items they want from the catalogue. Or you could have a "Wish List Scavenger Hunt" where guests have to find certain items in the catalogue and write them down on their wish list.Another idea is to offer a prize for the guest who has the most items on their wish list. This will incentivize guests to share their list with you and also make it more fun and engaging.As for getting the hostess's wish list, you could make it a part of the booking process. When a guest books a party, ask them to get the hostess's wish list and bring it to the party. This way, the hostess will have time to think about what she wants and can come prepared with her list.Overall, the key is to make the wish list a fun and interactive part of the show. This will not only make it easier for you to get the wish list from guests and the hostess, but it will also make the show more enjoyable for everyone involved. Good luck!

1. What is a wish list game?

A wish list game is a fun and interactive way to create a list of desired items for special occasions, such as birthdays or holidays. It usually involves writing down or sharing items that you would love to receive as gifts.

2. How do I play the wish list game?

The rules of the wish list game can vary, but a common way to play is to have each participant write down a list of items they would like to receive as gifts. These lists are then exchanged or shared with others, who can choose to fulfill some or all of the wishes on the list. Alternatively, players can also take turns guessing items on each other's lists.

3. Can I play the wish list game with a group?

Yes, the wish list game can be played with a group of friends, family members, or coworkers. It can be a fun activity for parties or gatherings, and it can also help with gift-giving for gift exchanges or Secret Santa events.

4. Are there any variations of the wish list game?

Yes, there are many variations of the wish list game. Some people like to make it more challenging by limiting the number of items on the list or setting a budget for gifts. Others like to add a creative twist, such as only allowing items starting with a certain letter or making the list entirely of homemade or DIY gifts.

5. Is there a benefit to playing the wish list game?

Yes, the wish list game can have several benefits. It can make gift-giving more efficient and ensure that the recipient receives something they truly want. It can also be a fun and lighthearted way to get to know others' interests and preferences. Additionally, it can help reduce stress and pressure for both the gift-giver and the recipient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • newbietoPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
newbietoPC
  • Brandie