• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Doing a Housewarming Show Sunday

I then give them the flowers, and the Bride to Be gets to read everyone's names. They get a copy of the Wish List to take home with them. I have also done this for a House warming party I did a few weeks ago. Again, listed the product, price, and how many stars the Guest of Honor rated the product. I then took the star ratings and cut them out and created a main stem out of them. I then created smaller stems out of the other stars and put them in the vase. I also created a "To Do" list on the back of the card. I found these cards at Joanns.com. I hope this helps someone.
SPAMSTIME
I have a housewarming show for Sunday(my first one) and not sure how to handle the wish list part. I was thinking of doing a trifold board and cutting out all her wish list items and stick them on the left side and in the middle maybe some must have items and then on the third side as her friends order her something moving the item to the third side so there are no duplicates. Also on her wish list side maybe doing items under $10 $20 and so on!

What do you think? Any ideas to help me out? I need all the help I can get LOL

BTW I want to say how much I love this site I use it daily to help me with my business.

My director does a lot of bridal showers and she puts the products on a card and pins them onto a board. You can put them in categories 10,20,30,more, then guests can see how much they are and what she wants without digging through a bowl, looking, putting it back, etc. When a guest picks something from the board, she takes it off, that way the host doesnt get 6 of the same thing.

Great! One question how does she know who got her what? Do I tell her? Do they? Do I put the card in and envelope with the buyers name?

That would work...take the card, have the guest write their name, maybe a note of congrats on the back, then you could put all the cards in a cute box for the host to open like she's opening a big gift.

When I do a housewarming or a bridal shower I take the items on the wish list and put the picture, price and item # on flowers I cut out of construction paper and attach to a wooden skewer. I layer the three stainless bowls with foam between and stick the flowers into the foam making a bouquet of the gift wish list. I also print off a couple copies (2 or 3 at most) of the wish list for people to get a quick look at what she has on there. I layer it according to prices, lower price on bottom, mid price in middle and most expensive on top. They always love the presentation.Then when they decide what they're giving they pick their flower and write their name on the back and bring it to me. I always urge purchasing for themselves so they can get the free item and so the guest of honor gets more free, adding to the value of all the gifts. when all orders are in (usually as they are finishing eating) I give the flowers and she gets to read what everyone gave her. She gets to keep the flowers so she can send thank you notes. Many brides use them as the rehearsal bouquet.I also recommend that someone other that the bride or new home owner host it so it's not "come to my party and buy me things" but instead it's "come and help her fill her new kitchen with things she'll need".

Here's what I do. Now it probably won't help on Sunday but I got the cutters from Target.com. You might be able to find something similar at Hobby Lobby or Michaels. I just couldn't find anything big enough. The stand you can find at amazon.com

Attachments

• IMG_2089.jpg
    IMG_2089.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 507
WOW Beth thats an awesome idea!! Thank you soo much :)

Here's a close up picture.

Attachments

• IMG_2094.jpg
    IMG_2094.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 510
Okay now that I look at the pictures those are the ones I use to hand cut but them found stamps in the scalloped/flower shape which makes it a lot easier!

Very cute ideas ladies!

SPAMSTIME said:
WOW Beth thats an awesome idea!! Thank you soo much :)

I use the old scalloped bread tube to make them. Not perfect but no one ever seems to notice. I get a ton of flowers in and it's all using our products so not only am I showing our stuff I'm not spending much money at all to put it together (expenses are foam (1x); skewers, construction paper, tape, all of which last a long time (several shows).

Good luck Spamstime, looks like you have been given some wonderful ideas. I wanted to share the Wish list board I have done, for a Bridal Shower I am doing this weekend. I too, listed the product item and price, along with how many stars the Bride to Be rated the product. 3 being the most wanted, down to 1. That way, if she doesn't have many folks show up, they will know what she wants the most. Once the guests pick the item from the board, they list their name on the back. After I total up their order form, I take the card from them and plan to give them all to the Bride to Be at the end of the show. This will help her with the Thank you cards as well, since she will know for sure who gave her what. Hope this helps! This site has been wonderful, and I couldn't agree more, I LOVE it. :)

Attachments

• Pampered Chef Bridal Shower wish list board.jpg
    Pampered Chef Bridal Shower wish list board.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 936
Thanks ladies you are all so creative :) Beth do you have any pictures? Wolud love to see them if you do :) Love the ideas and pics thanks everyone for helping. Again I LOVE THIS SITE!!!

oh my gosh! as an art teacher I should spend time making my cards look as good as you all do, and yet, all I do for showers is use colored 3x5 cards (example yellow for gifts up to $20, red for 20.99 - $30, etc.) I have the pic of the wish list product along w/the price on the card. The cards go in a basket on a table and everyone can look through them. Your fancy stuff amazes me!

OK So as I told you I am no creative so I used your ideas :)
Here is the wish list display we came up with. Thanks for all the help ladies

Attachments

• IMG_1360.jpg
    IMG_1360.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 501
Cute! Cute! Cute! Looks pretty creative to me!

I got the idea from above lol

How did the housewarming go?

OK She had a few cancel at the last min so only had 7 show up but there were 3 ladies that had no PC at all :) BUT as of right now she is at $550 and 1 booking and 1 maybe? Everyone had a great time though lol

What is a Housewarming Show?

A Housewarming Show is a fun and interactive way for hosts to introduce their friends and family to Pampered Chef products in the comfort of their own home. It is a great opportunity for guests to try out new kitchen tools and learn tips and tricks for meal prep and entertaining.

How do I book a Housewarming Show?

Booking a Housewarming Show is easy! Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and they will help you choose a date and time that works best for you. You can also book a show online through our website.

What happens at a Housewarming Show?

At a Housewarming Show, your consultant will demonstrate how to use various Pampered Chef products while preparing delicious recipes. Guests will have the opportunity to sample the food and ask any questions they may have. It's a fun and informative event for everyone!

Do I have to purchase anything at a Housewarming Show?

There is no obligation to purchase anything at a Housewarming Show. However, if you fall in love with any of the products, you have the option to place an order. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary information to make a purchase.

What are the benefits of hosting a Housewarming Show?

Hosting a Housewarming Show comes with many benefits! You will have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, as well as receive exclusive host rewards. It's also a great way to spend time with friends and family while learning new cooking techniques.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SassyCook
  • brendaziz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
RMDave
  • Humble Beginnings