• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Create a Housewarming/Wedding Shower Registry on My Website?

In summary, the speaker has been contacted about doing a PC show for a woman who is getting married and moving in with her fiance. The show was initially planned as a regular show, but the mother suggested making it a housewarming. The woman has now registered for a wedding registry on the speaker's website, but the date is set for the housewarming. The speaker is unsure about setting her up as a Wedding Shower since it is not an option on the website and is wondering if the woman should have waited until after the show to register to avoid duplicate items. The speaker suggests putting the show as a Cooking Show and explains that the wedding registry is separate from any show. People can order through the registry and it will count towards the
pamperedcheermom
I have someone who contacted me about doing a PC show for her because she and her fiance' are moving in together. They're getting married sometime in 2009. At first she just wanted a regular show, then her mom thought it would be nice for it to be a Housewarming. So that's the direction I was going. Then yesterday afternoon I received an email from PC that she had registered on the Wedding Registry on my website.
OK.......she put the wedding date as the date of when we're having the housewarming. What I need to know is do I set her up on my website as a Wedding Shower (it doesn't have Housewarming as one of the choices) while she's already set up on the registry? This is my first registry so I'm still learning how it all works. I saw where she has a wish list on her registry but it's mostly small items..........no stoneware, etc. Maybe she's not finished with her registry wish list and is going back to it later........can she do that?

I guess I just need to know that we can do the Housewarming Show and she can still be registered on my website. Should she have waited till after the show to register so she doesn't receive duplicate items?

I'm sure I'll have more questions later so stay tuned!:confused:

In case you haven't found your answer...I would put her show as a Cooking Show unless it's a Wedding Shower. It doesn't really matter though. Her Wedding Registry should have the date of her wedding (though maybe she doesn't know what it is yet). It is SEPARATE from any show. SO if someone orders through her registry, they will pay direct shipping and it will count towards her registry total. The registry acts as a catalog show with direct shipping that is open until after the wedding. It is separate from any shower or cooking show she has.People can look on their to see what she's registered for and make their selection. They just need to let you know or order it at the show for her. Then you can change it as received on her registry.

I was wondering what to do for a gift registry. I know there use to be one but now it's just a wedding registry.

1. What are some popular bridal shower/housewarming gifts from Pampered Chef?

Some popular gifts for bridal showers and housewarmings from Pampered Chef include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Deluxe Cooking Blender, the Ultimate Mandoline, and the Rockcrok Dutch Oven.

2. Can I customize a gift set for a bridal shower or housewarming?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option to create custom gift sets for special occasions like bridal showers and housewarmings. You can choose from a variety of products and create a personalized gift that will be perfect for the recipient.

3. Are there any promotions or discounts for bridal shower/housewarming gifts?

Pampered Chef regularly offers promotions and discounts on their products, including those suitable for bridal showers and housewarmings. You can check their website or contact a consultant for more information on current deals and discounts.

4. Do you offer gift wrapping or packaging services for bridal shower/housewarming gifts?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers gift wrapping and packaging services for an additional fee. You can select the option to have your gift wrapped and include a personalized message for the recipient during the checkout process.

5. Can I purchase a gift card for a bridal shower or housewarming?

Yes, gift cards are available for purchase from Pampered Chef and can be used towards any product on their website. This is a great option if you are unsure of what specific product the recipient would like or if you want to give them the freedom to choose their own gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • Malinda Klein