• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Housewarming Party Sorta Like a Registry

In summary, the speaker is seeking advice for a friend's housewarming party. They registered at Home Depot but the speaker suggested setting up a regular wish list to add kitchen products. They are looking for ideas on how to share the list with guests and how to avoid duplicate items. The speaker shares a game idea where guests can guess items from the wish list for a chance to win.
Humble Beginnings
Hi Cheffers,

I need to run this pass you as I'm sure I'll get some great advice. I have a friend who is throwing a housewarming party. She registered at Home Depot but I asked her if she needed kitchen products she said "YES". So I immediately thought about the registry but it's for brides, she is recently divorce so that wouldn't work. So I set her up as a regular show and told her to add items to her wishlist which she did. Now I'm thinking of what to put the list on and what to say to guest so when it goes out with the invitations they will know what this is. Any ideas? Also the only concern I have is if someone orders a duplicate item how to resolve that as well as how can I make it fun for her to open something at the party so she knows what she's getting since I can't close the show until she picks her host items. Please advice and thank you in advance!

For my Wedding Showers I make little "gift tags" with the couples registry items and hang them on this grapevine trellis that I made! Then I have the guest come and select the item/items that would like to purchase for the bride...this avoids the duplicates! You could maybe do the same type of thing...maybe something with each of her wish list items on...and then clothes pin them onto a clothes line!!!Game idea...give your guests a tic tac toe grid....have them fill the 9 squares with what they think are the hostesses wish list items...call off her wish list items one by one...first to get tac tac toe....wins!!!!

Cindy:

What a great game idea!!! I'll have to store this one in my bank of games.
thanks

What is a Housewarming Party Sorta Like a Registry?

A Housewarming Party Sorta Like a Registry is a fun and unique way for a new homeowner to receive items for their new home. Instead of a traditional registry, guests can purchase items from Pampered Chef that the new homeowner has chosen specifically for their home.

How does a Housewarming Party Sorta Like a Registry work?

The new homeowner will work with a Pampered Chef consultant to create a list of items they would like for their home. The consultant will then create a registry for the homeowner, and guests can purchase items from the registry for the new homeowner.

Can guests purchase items from the registry online?

Yes, guests can purchase items from the registry either online or through the consultant hosting the party. The consultant will be able to provide a link to the registry for guests to easily shop from.

What are the benefits of a Housewarming Party Sorta Like a Registry?

The new homeowner will receive items that they have personally chosen for their home, ensuring that they will be useful and appreciated. It also allows guests to easily purchase gifts without having to go to multiple stores.

Can the new homeowner exchange items from the registry?

Yes, the new homeowner can exchange any items from the registry for another item of equal or lesser value. However, they must do so through their Pampered Chef consultant within 30 days of receiving the item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SassyCook
  • brendaziz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
RMDave
  • SPAMSTIME