• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host a Memorable Housewarming Party and Shower your Friend with Gifts!

In summary, Tammy thinks that the host would appreciate a Housewarming Party with Pampered Chef items.
ted122781
I have a host who wants to have a show in April, but I would like to make it a Housewarming Party. I've asked her, and she thinks that would be great; but she doesn't want me to do too much work. I've known this host for years, and she's had WAY MORE than her share of obstacles in her life. She and her husband are finally moving into a place of their own, and they don't have a lot of money; and she absolutely loves PC. I wanted to do something nice b/c I know how hard of a time she's been having in the last 8 years, and I know she'd really appreciate this.
I'd like to make this show kind of like a bridal shower, where the guests are there to buy gifts for the host as well as for themselves. I just don't know how to word the invitations nor do I have any other ideas.

Someone shared pictures a while back of a bouquet they did for a bridal show. It was a foam piece with picks in it and on top of the picks were pictures of PC items the bride had on her wish list. Guests picked from the bouquet and that's what they ordered for her. I don't know where the pic is, but I do remember it was beautifully done! :) hth!

You could word the invite something like this:

Come and help ___ & ___ fill their new kitchen with Pampered Chef items!!

As a thank you, every guest who makes a purchase over $60 will receive ____ (free guest special over $60)

Place a $100 order or more and receive the guest special and a rice cooker!

Bring a friend get free shipping!

Hope those ideas help you out a little. I do like the bouquet idea.

Thanks guys!!

4kids4me said:
Someone shared pictures a while back of a bouquet they did for a bridal show. It was a foam piece with picks in it and on top of the picks were pictures of PC items the bride had on her wish list. Guests picked from the bouquet and that's what they ordered for her. I don't know where the pic is, but I do remember it was beautifully done! :) hth!
This could be done with a spring twist. Cheap and easy... Hit the easter section at the store and use a flower pot maybe!

I really like the bouquet and the easter theme would be cute too! I'm thinking you could do a "Egg Tree" placing products in differnt price ranges in different colored egg's and let them pic from the tree...it would be a suprise for everyone that way!

EX: Green Egg- $10-$20 (EX: Apple Wedger)
Pink Egg- $20-$30 (Prep Bowl Set)

You could also keep the "purchased gifts" a suprise to the host as to who they are from and just give her a list of the items left avalible for her to purchase so that when everything come's in it will be fun for her to see what everyone bought her (a little suspence (sp?) kinda thing)

I dont know if any of this helps but I hope so....Let us know how everything turns out! best of luck!

PamperedPrincess02 said:
I really like the bouquet and the easter theme would be cute too! I'm thinking you could do a "Egg Tree" placing products in differnt price ranges in different colored egg's and let them pic from the tree...it would be a suprise for everyone that way!

EX: Green Egg- $10-$20 (EX: Apple Wedger)
Pink Egg- $20-$30 (Prep Bowl Set)

You could also keep the "purchased gifts" a suprise to the host as to who they are from and just give her a list of the items left avalible for her to purchase so that when everything come's in it will be fun for her to see what everyone bought her (a little suspence (sp?) kinda thing)

I dont know if any of this helps but I hope so....Let us know how everything turns out! best of luck!

I love this idea!

I've done 2 housewarming shows in the past. I did do them much like my bridal showers (I have pots with flower sticks in them, and then products on flowers). If you have Microsoft Works, there is a template for a housewarming party. You can add as much text as you like. I did not save mine, I don't think, but I don't think you can upload Works on here in a way in can be read. I wasn't able to find one in Word or online, so I looked in Works, an voila! Good luck!

Tammy

Have you ever thought of asking her to do PC?? I noticed that you said that she "absolutely loves PC". If she says yes, this could be her first show!!

I also have a housewarming in April! I love the spring ideas! Especially with the new colors and products! It would be cute to do something of a pok-a-dot theme since so many dots are out there! April is past Easter, but I like the idea of the eggs. How about "soft spots" where you have dots on the wall (cardstock colors like the lime green/purple) and they each have a gift on them like the egge idea? Invitations could say something about "having a soft spot in our hearts for..." and being "on the spot"... at the party having cute little pok-a-dot cupcakes or cookies.

I am so in love with the polka dots....great idea!

1. What is a housewarming party?

A housewarming party is a celebration thrown by someone who has recently moved into a new home. It is a way for friends and family to congratulate the new homeowners and welcome them to their new space.

2. How do I plan a housewarming party?

First, decide on a date and time that works for you and your guests. Next, create a guest list and send out invitations. You can also choose a theme or menu for the party. Don't forget to stock up on party supplies and decorations to make the space feel festive.

3. What should I bring to a housewarming party?

It is customary to bring a gift for the new homeowners, such as a houseplant, kitchen gadget, or a bottle of wine. You can also ask the host if they have a registry or specific items they need for their new home.

4. Can I host a housewarming party outside of my new home?

Yes, you can certainly host a housewarming party at a different location, such as a park or community center. Just make sure to communicate the location to your guests and provide directions if needed.

5. How do I thank my guests for attending my housewarming party?

It is always nice to send a thank-you note or message to your guests after the party. You can also consider giving small party favors or creating a photo album or guestbook to commemorate the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brendaziz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
RMDave
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Humble Beginnings
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies