• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Housewarming Party with Pampered Chef: Sept 28th | Flyer Ideas & Recipes

In summary, the speaker is asking for advice about hosting a pampered chef/housewarming party on September 28th. They are wondering if anyone has experience making flyers for this type of event and what recipe they should use for their first show. Another person suggests using a wish list and the New Consultant Recipes for the party. The speaker is also seeking advice on how to structure the party and shares their experience with a successful housewarming party in the past. They thank everyone for their input and express their gratitude for a flyer template provided by another person.
kaylasmommy12605
I have a host who would like to have a pampered chef/housewarming party. Sept 28th, She wanted some flyers made up (which is no prob) but I didnt know if anyone ha ever done this, or made any flyers for this?

Also what recipe did you use. This will be my first show, so I need something that wont freak me out :)
Thanks
~Ashlee

I did an open house in August.

We just made this long like 4 page wish list and we marked items off as they were purchased. It worked really well!

I give these to my consultants for their Grand Opening parties, and you could use the same for a host's Housewarming - just change the wording:

As for the recipe, just stick to the New Consultant Recipes. They're the easiest.

Attachments

• Grand Opening Invitation - Generic.doc
    137 KB · Views: 1,150
HMMMMMM

the last housewarming party I did - was right when the interactive cooking shows was being talked about but HO hadn't come out with any outline or video....

So we did the warm nutty brownies, and people who came in to the kitchen just did the steps, and even the host was in the kitchen. People were welcome to view her home and sit in the living room and drink wine...

Most of the people stayed in the kitchen, and I did it like a regular cooking show...

I took people's orders and by the end of the night we were at $700 in sales...

By the time it closed it was closer to $900 and so my host just went to town ordering tools for her new kitchen. She had gotten rid of ALL of her stuff - and then booked the show with me.

She got the 7 piece cookware set, all of the FC knives, and a bunch of other stuff...

so i dont know if the housewarming needs to be treated any differently than a regular cooking show or not...

Thanks so much for everyone's input....
and thank you cathy for the open house flyer, I will be able to use some of that for my open house in Oct.

1. What is a Housewarming Party?

A housewarming party is a celebration to welcome someone into their new home. It is a way to show support and help them settle in while also enjoying good food and company.

2. Do I have to bring a gift to a Housewarming Party?

While it is not mandatory, it is customary to bring a small gift or token of congratulations to a housewarming party. This could be something practical for the new home, such as a kitchen gadget or home decor item, or something more personal like a plant or bottle of wine.

3. Who should I invite to a Housewarming Party?

You can invite anyone you would like to a housewarming party, but typically it is a good idea to invite close friends and family members as well as new neighbors and coworkers. This will help the new homeowner feel welcomed and connected to their new community.

4. What kind of food should I serve at a Housewarming Party?

The type of food served at a housewarming party can vary depending on the preferences of the homeowner. It can be as simple as appetizers and drinks or a full meal. It is always a good idea to ask the homeowner for any dietary restrictions or preferences to ensure everyone can enjoy the food.

5. How can I help the host of a Housewarming Party?

As a guest, there are a few ways you can help the host of a housewarming party. You can offer to bring a dish or drink to contribute, help with setup or cleanup, or simply socialize and make the new homeowner and other guests feel welcome. You could also offer to help with any specific tasks, such as assembling furniture or hanging decorations, if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brendaziz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
RMDave
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies