• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Housewarming Show Ideas & Suggestions for New Consultants

In summary, a new consultant offers a show for a housewarming party, which encourages guests to buy from the host and not bring outside gifts. The show can help couples to get everything on their wish list, plus some great extras.
Bren706
Gold Member
Has anyone done a show for a housewarming before? Any ideas, suggestions? I am a new consultant (Feb 8th was my first show) and have had a couple customers inquiring?

Its a great idea! That's pretty much what I did... lots of people will come because they want to see the house and meet neighbors. I just told people come out, have fun and do a little shopping if you want. I had a $900 show!

My housewarming shows really aren't any different than a regular show. I leave time for everyone to get a tour of the place and then throughout the show talk about how the host will be filling her new cabinets with the PC tools she'll be getting for free.

I agree w/ the above posts, just did one for my neighbor and she scored over $200 in free products!

pamperedalf said:
I agree w/ the above posts, just did one for my neighbor and she scored over $200 in free products!

Now that's a great show, Amanda!

Great idea
Bren706 said:
Has anyone done a show for a housewarming before? Any ideas, suggestions? I am a new consultant (Feb 8th was my first show) and have had a couple customers inquiring?

I have done this for newlyweds and for a couple who just bought a new house also. It's great!
I have them write up a wish list and then have them send out an invite that I created for them telling their guests that a Pampered Chef consultant will be at the housewarming party to do a demo with some great kitchen tools. Afterwardds everyone can sample the food and place orders for things the couple has picked out from the catalog as well as place orders for themselves. Everything ordered will help the couple to go on a FREE shopping spree of up to $200 or more after their party!
This really encouraged the guests to buy from me and not bring outside gifts. It helped the couple to get everything on their wish list, plus some great extras!!
Debbie :D

I love your idea Debbie! It's a win, win for all!

What are some housewarming show ideas for new consultants?

Some ideas for housewarming shows for new consultants include hosting a virtual show, partnering with a local real estate agent, offering a "try before you buy" demonstration, and creating a themed show based on a specific kitchen appliance or tool.

What are some suggestions for making a housewarming show successful?

To make your housewarming show successful, be sure to have a well-stocked inventory, offer special discounts or free products for guests who book their own show, provide delicious food for guests to sample, and have interactive activities or games to keep guests engaged.

How can I attract more guests to my housewarming show?

To attract more guests to your housewarming show, utilize social media to promote the event, offer incentives for guests who bring a friend, send out personalized invitations, and make sure to follow up with potential guests to remind them about the show.

What are some ways to showcase Pampered Chef products at a housewarming show?

Some ways to showcase Pampered Chef products at a housewarming show include using them in cooking demonstrations, having them displayed on a table for guests to browse, offering guests the opportunity to try out the products themselves, and incorporating them into games or challenges.

What are some benefits of hosting a housewarming show as a new consultant?

Hosting a housewarming show as a new consultant can provide benefits such as building your customer base, gaining hands-on experience with the products, earning free and discounted products, and increasing your sales and potential for future bookings. It can also help you establish relationships with potential hosts for future shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • brendaziz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
RMDave
  • kncmurray