• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Housewarming Show Ideas: Have You Done One? Share Your Tips!

In summary, the conversation suggests that housewarming shows can be a successful way to showcase Pampered Chef products. It is recommended to tailor the show to the theme of housewarming and offer special incentives for guests. Quick and easy recipes are also a good way to showcase the convenience of the products. The host and recipient can co-host the show and guests can purchase gifts for the recipient as well as items for themselves. Another option is to simply add a "Come see my new house!" invitation to a regular show. Overall, the key is to make the experience warm and welcoming for everyone involved.
Bren706
Gold Member
I have had a few people inquire as to whether I can do a housewarming show. Have any of you done one? Have any suggestions, ideas for me?

It's really best if someone other than the recipient holds it.

I handle it just like a wedding shower. The recipient and host are co-hosts. People buy gifts for the recipient and items for themselves and the host benefits either go to the recipeint or split between her and the host.

Another way, if the host just wants to show of the new home, is to simply add "Come see my new house!" to the invitations. It's just a regular show with an added home tour at the beginning.

I would think having a PC party with a "come see my new home" would be a great way to handle this. The host gets the freebies, "with it" guests figure out that the host wants PC products and orders them for her at the show, and no one feels obligated in a gift.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I have definitely done my fair share of housewarming shows. They can be a lot of fun and a great way to introduce new people to our products.My biggest suggestion would be to tailor the show to the theme of housewarming. You can showcase products that are perfect for setting up a new kitchen or entertaining guests in a new home. You can also offer special incentives or promotions for guests who book their own housewarming shows.Another idea is to include some quick and easy recipes that are perfect for busy new homeowners. This will show them the convenience and versatility of our products.Overall, just have fun with it and make it a warm and welcoming experience for everyone involved. Best of luck with your housewarming show!

1. What is a housewarming show and how does it work?

A housewarming show is a fun and interactive way to introduce friends and family to Pampered Chef products in the comfort of their own home. As a consultant, you will bring a variety of products for guests to sample and purchase. You will also provide cooking demonstrations and share tips on how to use the products in everyday cooking.

2. How do I plan a successful housewarming show?

The key to a successful housewarming show is preparation. Start by reaching out to the host and discussing their needs and preferences. Then, create a guest list and send out invitations. Plan a menu and make sure to have all the necessary products and ingredients. It's also important to have a game or activity to keep guests engaged and interested in the products.

3. What are some ideas for games or activities during a housewarming show?

There are many fun and creative games you can incorporate into a housewarming show. Some ideas include a "guess the ingredient" game where guests have to identify ingredients blindfolded, a "name that kitchen tool" game, or a "create your own recipe" contest. You can also offer prizes or discounts for winners to encourage participation.

4. Can I personalize the housewarming show to fit the host's style and preferences?

Absolutely! It's important to make the housewarming show unique and tailored to the host's preferences. You can work with the host to choose a theme, menu, and games that reflect their style and interests. This will make the show more enjoyable for both the host and guests.

5. How can I encourage guests to make purchases during the housewarming show?

One effective way to encourage guests to make purchases is by offering a host special or limited-time discounts. You can also showcase the versatility and convenience of Pampered Chef products by providing cooking demonstrations and sharing personal testimonials. Another tip is to offer a personal shopping experience for guests who may not be able to attend the show but still want to purchase products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • brendaziz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
RMDave
  • nikiopc2005