• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host a Party with a Thirty One Consultant: Tips and Ideas

In summary, if you want your Thirty One party to be successful, you should reach out to local businesses, create an online presence, utilize word of mouth, send out flyers, place ads, offer incentives, create a Facebook event, send out invitations, utilize social media, ask for referrals, host a pre-party, collaborate with other consultants, advertise in local newsletters or community groups, and follow up with guests. These strategies will help you get the word out and attract more guests to your party, making it a success for both you and your friend who sells Thirty One products.
Nightschild24
I am having a party next month with a Thirty One consultant and I've never done this before. Does anyone have any flyers or ideas on how to get the word out? I want this to be successful for me and my friend that sells 31. She is new to this and I am only a year into this and need to get my name out there more.

1. Reach out to local businesses and offer to do a presentation or in-store event. Many will be happy to host you and your friend as it can help draw customers into their business.2. Create an online presence. Create a website and social media accounts dedicated to your party. Use these platforms to advertise your event, post updates, and provide information about the consultant.3. Utilize word of mouth. Reach out to family and friends and let them know about your upcoming party. Ask them to spread the word and invite their contacts to attend.4. Send out flyers to local businesses, churches, and community centers. Include information about the consultant, party date and time, and any special offers that may be available.5. Place ads in local papers and on local radio stations. This can help to reach a wider audience and attract more people to your event.6. Offer incentives to those who attend. Consider offering door prizes or discounts on purchases made at the event. These can be great motivators for people to come and bring friends/family along.

1. Create a Facebook event: Start by creating a Facebook event and inviting all of your friends. This is a great way to spread the word and get people excited about the party. You can also ask your consultant to share the event on their personal and business pages.2. Send out invitations: Send out physical invitations to friends, family, and coworkers. Make sure to include all the details such as date, time, location, and the consultant's contact information.3. Utilize social media: Share the event on all of your social media platforms, such as Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest. You can also create a hashtag for the party and encourage guests to use it when posting about the event.4. Ask for referrals: Reach out to your friends and ask them to invite their friends and family to the party. Word of mouth is a powerful tool, and people are more likely to attend when they know someone else who will be there.5. Create a flyer: Design a flyer with all the party details and share it with your friends, family, and coworkers. You can also ask local businesses if you can put up the flyer in their store or office.6. Host a pre-party: Invite a few close friends over for a pre-party where they can see the products and learn more about Thirty One. This will not only generate excitement for the party but also give your consultant a chance to practice their presentation.7. Offer incentives: Consider offering incentives for guests who bring a friend or make a purchase at the party. This will not only encourage more people to attend but also help your consultant make more sales.8. Collaborate with other consultants: Reach out to other Thirty One consultants in your area and see if they would be interested in co-hosting the party with you. This will allow you to reach a larger audience and potentially make more sales.9. Advertise in local newsletters or community groups: Many local newsletters and community groups allow businesses to advertise for a small fee. This can be a great way to reach a targeted audience in your area.10. Follow up with guests: After the party, make sure to follow up with guests and thank them for attending. This is also a great opportunity to ask for feedback and see if they would be interested in hosting a party of their own.

1. How do I find a Thirty One consultant to host a party with?

There are a few ways to find a Thirty One consultant to host a party with. You can ask your friends or family if they know of a consultant, search online for consultants in your area, or reach out to Thirty One directly and they can connect you with a consultant.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a party with a Thirty One consultant?

Hosting a party with a Thirty One consultant allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive hostess rewards. It's also a fun way to connect with friends and family and learn more about Thirty One products.

3. How do I prepare for hosting a party with a Thirty One consultant?

To prepare for hosting a party, it's helpful to create a guest list, choose a date and location, and decide on any food or drinks you want to provide. You can also work with the consultant to plan out the party and choose which products you want to highlight.

4. Can I host a party with a Thirty One consultant online?

Yes, you can host a party with a Thirty One consultant online through a virtual party. This is a great option for those who may not be able to attend an in-person party or who have friends and family who live far away.

5. How long does a party with a Thirty One consultant usually last?

The length of a party can vary, but they typically last around 2-3 hours. This allows enough time for the consultant to showcase products and for guests to socialize, ask questions, and place orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Alicia Messenger
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies