• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wish List Cards for Newest Products (Bridal Show)

In summary, Deanna is putting together a display for a bridal shower and is looking for pre-made cards with the newest products to save time. She convinced the bride to add more items to her wish list, now totaling almost 50. Another user suggests using wedding place cards with product information written on them instead. The thread provided has pictures and information for most of the current products.
pletcherdee
Hi!

I am doing a bridal shower tomorrow and am putting together a display of my bride's wish list, but she didn't get me her list until late last night, so I'm scrambling to put it all together. I was hoping I could save some time by seeing if anyone has cards already made up with the newest products on them? i.e., the cutlery, etc.

She started out with just 15 things on her wish list, I finally convinced her to keep looking and add more (since more than 20 people are coming to the shower!) She certainly did...she's got almost 50 items now on her list....and I've got lot's to do to get ready.

Thanks in advance, if you can assist me!!

Deanna

These are from the spring/summer catalog though, right? Is there any way we can get the fall/winter ones? I have a bridal shower coming up.

Amy - at a shower I just did, I did not have the wish list pics for this season. Instead I got some wedding place cards (pretty ones - white with a raised border). I wrote one item on each one with the price on the front - on the back I put the item number and page number, then sat them all on a table with a pretty cloth. I used the SA small bowl and caddy - flowers in one side and ink pens in the other, next to the order forms. It looked pretty and worked great. Good Luck!

amyry said:
These are from the spring/summer catalog though, right? Is there any way we can get the fall/winter ones? I have a bridal shower coming up.

All but the mid-season products can be found on that thread. Go to post #40 which is the 1st post I made with the updated cards that have the correct fall/winter prices and the new products but NOT the mid-season products.

1. What is a Wish List Card?

A Wish List Card is a small card that allows bridal show guests to write down their desired products from our newest collection. It serves as a convenient way for them to keep track of the items they are interested in purchasing.

2. How does the Wish List Card work?

Simply have the guests fill out the card with their name, contact information, and the products they are interested in. Once they turn in the card, you can follow up with them after the show to help them purchase their desired products.

3. Can guests still purchase items not on their Wish List Card?

Absolutely! The Wish List Card is just a helpful tool for guests to keep track of their top picks. They can still browse and purchase any other products from our newest collection at the bridal show.

4. How many products can be added to the Wish List Card?

Our Wish List Cards have space for up to 10 products. If a guest is interested in more than 10 items, they can use multiple cards or simply write down the additional items on the back of the card.

5. Is there a cost for the Wish List Cards?

No, the Wish List Cards are provided free of charge for bridal show guests to use. It is our way of helping them keep track of their desired products and making their shopping experience easier.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
straitfan
  • lovePC1
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jbarnhill
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies