• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mary's DIY Bridal Wish List Display

This is a great idea! I love the way you separated the prices into different sections. This makes it easier for guests to know what they can afford.
kkcomp2
Hi Everyone,
I wanted to show you how I did my Bridal Wish List Display. My Director was very impressed!

I went to Michaels Craft store and bought a BIG Champange glass, put a piece of foam block ( the kind used for silk flowers) in the bottom with a bit of Tack to hold it in place. Then I took a Garter and removed the elastic from it and placed it around the rim of the glass.

The Brides wish list are the pictures of the products she wanted glued to the dolies. Then I used 6' and 12' bamboo scewers and I taped the dolies to the stick. Then I just made a fower arrangement out of the sticks. Once that was done I used decorative stone and flower petals around the foam to hide the foam and "Viola"

I hope I can the picture of it to upload.
Mary

Attachments

• Bridal Wish List.doc
    110.5 KB · Views: 676
Very nice!

IF I ever get organized enough that I am not flying by the seat of my pants to prepare for one of these - I'd like to do something like this.....but I'm guessing 4 hours before the show is not a good time to start!:rolleyes:

Looks great!!!

This is a very cute idea Mary. However, most of my brides want everything in the book!! I would have to use a whiskey barrel :D instead of a champange glass...

Thanks for sharing the photo - that's where we get ideas...

If there was too many items it would be cute to make multiple with different price categories...

i.e. $0 - $20, $21 - $40, $40 & Up

I feel that separating the items into price categories REALLY helps!!! For the shower I just did, I had a hundred Red Flower Die Cuts, one for each item she wanted. In the middle of each flower was a return mailing address lable that had the item#, the price and the page it was on.
I pinned the flowers onto a display trifold board,
one fold was up to $10, middle large section was 10.25- $25 and the last was everything higher.
Guest kinda knew their budget, so it was easy for some of them to just go "pick" a flower :) and then they'd put the push pins into the ring pillow. I really want to post these pics, but can't yet, changed computers and camera isnt on new one, long story...when I can post pics I will.

1. What is Mary's DIY Bridal Wish List Display?

Mary's DIY Bridal Wish List Display is a customizable wish list display created specifically for brides-to-be. It allows the bride to create a list of items she needs or wants for her wedding and display it in a visually appealing way.

2. How does it work?

First, the bride will create an account on our website and start adding items to her wish list. She can choose from our wide selection of kitchen and cooking products. Once her list is complete, she can then customize the display by choosing a background, font, and layout. The display can then be shared with family and friends.

3. Can guests purchase items directly from the display?

Yes, guests can click on the desired item on the display and it will take them directly to our website to make the purchase. This makes it convenient for both the bride and her guests.

4. Are there any fees for using Mary's DIY Bridal Wish List Display?

No, there are no fees for using our wish list display. It is a free service provided by Pampered Chef for our customers.

5. Can the display be updated or changed after it is shared?

Yes, the display can be updated or changed at any time by the bride. She can add or remove items, change the display settings, or even delete the display altogether. This allows for flexibility and convenience throughout the wedding planning process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
straitfan
  • StacieB
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies