• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Shower Wish List Pictures

In summary, this conversation discusses the creation of a product wishlist for bridal showers. The speaker shares tips on how to use shipping labels to display product pictures and prices, as well as how to organize the wishlist into financial categories. Other speakers mention their own methods of displaying the wishlist, such as using decorative baskets or laminated die cuts. The conversation also includes updated product pictures for the upcoming catalog.
Stoneware..

Attachments

• _SS_2009 Stoneware1.doc
    194 KB · Views: 481
  • _SS_2009 Stoneware2.doc
    355.5 KB · Views: 326
  • _SS_2009 Stoneware3.doc
    100.5 KB · Views: 338
Okay, I have uploaded what I have. If I have made any mistakes or am missing anything, please let me know. I will fix it. I think I got all the price changes made! ACK! I also hope I got all the discontinued items out :)I put my labels on colored index cards that are color coded according to price point. When I use them at Bridal Shows I bring the ones that the bride has requested (I bring along the others too). I then fan them out on the table with the examples of the items that I have. People really like that they know that light yellow is items $20 and under so they know what color they want to shop. I even put them in gift bags when people call me to order before the show so the bride knows what she is getting.

Last edited:
Thank you for all the work on this...it is great.

darlinclem said:
Okay, I have uploaded what I have. If I have made any mistakes or am missing anything, please let me know. I will fix it. I think I got all the price changes made! ACK! I also hope I got all the discontinued items out :)

I put my labels on colored index cards that are color coded according to price point. When I use them at Bridal Shows I bring the ones that the bride has requested (I bring along the others too). I then fan them out on the table with the examples of the items that I have. People really like that they know that light yellow is items $20 and under so they know what color they want to shop. I even put them in gift bags when people call me to order before the show so the bride knows what she is getting.

This is really great! I wasn't a member of CS last year when the original was posted! I'm blown over!!! (with excitement, that is!)

thanks!

Thank you Kasey and Darlene for these awesome pictures and all of your hard work! It makes it easy for technologically challenged people like myself to have a beautiful presentation (or at least look like we know what we're doing)....Thanks again!

Yes, thank you for the updates!

I actually take the prices off of my pic's so I don't have to re-do them when the price changes. I make a list of the wish list by price which I give to each guest. This list also has the item number. I then post the pictures on bridal gift bags in order by price. The people can just look for the item number. If the item they want to purchase is gone, they can pick something else in that price range or just give a gift cert.

Once they pick the picture I provide them w/mini gift bags and note cards to put the picture in. The bride then opens the gifts.

Kasey & Darlene....these are great!! Thanks for all your hard work!!:love:

I love them! I'm printing them now (well if I can figure out how to change the colored ink). But just an FYI, Kitchenware 4 or 5 has the price of Mix n scrape at $4.50 not $14.50.

Thanks so much, these were just what I needed!

Where are you getting these pictures? Are you copying and pasting them from somewhere or are there picture files available somewhere?

pampchefrhondab said:
Yes, thank you for the updates!

Once they pick the picture I provide them w/mini gift bags and note cards to put the picture in. The bride then opens the gifts.

Rhonda,

I love the personal touch and the idea that the bride gets to "open the gifts"! So going to use it for my shower Saturday!

These are Fabulous!
Thank you so much!

Thank you for all the great clipart!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

So here's my idea...I'm going to make cardstock flowers (all different shapes) with each product on her registry & the name/item # (with a Cricut or Sizzix, NOT by hand) and then have those color-coded by price (so yellow flowers will be $20 and under, pink will be $20-40, purple will be....etc.). Then I'm going to paste the flowers onto green dowels and stick them in floral foam and put them in small silver tin buckets that I got at the $1 spot at Target. I'll have 1-2 on each table and mix the colors of the flowers so they have a variety of price options. I'll have a color key on each table as well as a price list so they know exactly what the prices are. After they "pick" the flowers, I'll have them bring them to me with their personal orders at checkout. Am I missing anything? This is my first wedding shower and it's for my sister-in-law who's more like a real sister to me so I really want to make it special for her. I really like the idea of her somehow "receiving" the gifts and knowing who they're from at the shower (like having them fill out cards or putting them in gift bags...) but I don't know how I would do that. I'd like to be able to have these flowers to reuse so don't want them to write on them. Any help would be appreciate!

mrshamel3808 said:
So here's my idea...I'm going to make cardstock flowers (all different shapes) with each product on her registry & the name/item # (with a Cricut or Sizzix, NOT by hand) and then have those color-coded by price (so yellow flowers will be $20 and under, pink will be $20-40, purple will be....etc.). Then I'm going to paste the flowers onto green dowels and stick them in floral foam and put them in small silver tin buckets that I got at the $1 spot at Target. I'll have 1-2 on each table and mix the colors of the flowers so they have a variety of price options. I'll have a color key on each table as well as a price list so they know exactly what the prices are. After they "pick" the flowers, I'll have them bring them to me with their personal orders at checkout. Am I missing anything? This is my first wedding shower and it's for my sister-in-law who's more like a real sister to me so I really want to make it special for her. I really like the idea of her somehow "receiving" the gifts and knowing who they're from at the shower (like having them fill out cards or putting them in gift bags...) but I don't know how I would do that. I'd like to be able to have these flowers to reuse so don't want them to write on them. Any help would be appreciate!

What a fab idea! Which you lived near so I could have you make some for me! lol

The $1 spot also has blank notecards, about 10 minis....they can add their name and personal note on those. You can buy some gift bags that would accomodate the flower, and just take the bags and flowers to reuse at your next shower. = )

Here are pictures of what I do at my bridal showers.

The first pictures are the items on the bride's wish list. I post them on bridal gift bags - these are so easy to take w/me. I usually put tissue paper in them, but I forgot it for this shower. I put the items in order by price. Starting at the left to the right.

For this shower I did a wish list in Excel. I sorted by price which included the item number, description, price, page number and a small picture. I put this list on the back the order forms. The order forms are special w/"for the bride" and "for myself."

The last picture is the little boxes I made (using my Cricut) I have people fill out note cards which we put in the box w/the picture(s) of what they purchased for the bride. She then opens them at the shower.

Hopefully this will give some of you an idea of how you would like to do your shows.

Forgot to mention - I don't put the price on my pictures so I don't have to print a laminate them again if the price changes. This is why I include the wish list. I also made a cheat sheet for me which included the price w/tax so I can total the orders quickly. I think next time I'm just going to list the price w/tax - it will be even quicker.

Attachments

• IMG_0394.JPG
    IMG_0394.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 401
  • IMG_0392.JPG
    IMG_0392.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 405
  • IMG_0391.JPG
    IMG_0391.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 399
  • IMG_0390.JPG
    IMG_0390.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 485
I do mine just like Rhonda B as far as the pics on the gift bags. I get the pics off of the PC website by opening up each item then choosing to see it larger & coping that into my word doc.

Thank you Darlene and Kasey for all your hardwork posting these pictures to share with all of us. I'm working with a host right now in finding the right date for a bridal shower she's having this summer. These pictures will save me a ton of time!

These are GREAT!!! THANK YOU so much! Saves me alot of time.

niclowther said:
I love them! I'm printing them now (well if I can figure out how to change the colored ink). But just an FYI, Kitchenware 4 or 5 has the price of Mix n scrape at $4.50 not $14.50.

Thanks so much, these were just what I needed!

Got it fixed! :)

I did my first wedding shower about 2 weeks ago, and then I signed up for this website a few days ago. I did that backwords. Wish I could have a redo.
So many GREAT ideas. Thank you so much

Has anyone made wish list pictures for FW 09? They would be appreciated! Thanks!

Chefcouts said:
Has anyone made wish list pictures for FW 09? They would be appreciated! Thanks!

Yes, please! This would be great! Thank You!

If you have printed these out in the last season (S/S 2009) that I did, the NEW files are for you. You can change out the price and name changes with the new labels and then have the new products. I hope this helps everyone save some ink and labels <g>. I will also have files that include all the products in other files.

This set if for people who have printed these out last year!

Attachments

• FW_2009 New1.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 379
  • FW_2009 New2.doc
    1.7 MB · Views: 313
  • FW_2009 New3.doc
    1.6 MB · Views: 329
  • FW_2009 New4.doc
    892.5 KB · Views: 310
  • FW_2009 New5.doc
    759.5 KB · Views: 329
These are for first timers, the products are listed according to the catalog catagories..Bakeware:

Attachments

• FW_2009 Bakeware3.doc
    439 KB · Views: 291
  • FW_2009 Bakeware2.doc
    369.5 KB · Views: 306
  • FW_2009 Bakeware.doc
    957.5 KB · Views: 323
Last edited:
Bamboo category:

Attachments

• FW_2009 Bamboo.doc
    353.5 KB · Views: 355
  • FW_2009 Bamboo2.doc
    765 KB · Views: 306
Cook's Library category:

Attachments

• FW_2009 Cooks Library.doc
    683 KB · Views: 282
  • FW_2009 Cooks Library2.doc
    876 KB · Views: 273
Cookware category part 1:

Attachments

• FW_2009 Cookware3.doc
    596.5 KB · Views: 272
  • FW_2009 Cookware2.doc
    222 KB · Views: 283
  • FW_2009 Cookware1.doc
    435 KB · Views: 292
Cookware category part 2

Attachments

• FW_2009 Cookware4.doc
    406 KB · Views: 322
  • FW_2009 Cookware5.doc
    105 KB · Views: 317
  • FW_2009 Cookware6.doc
    139.5 KB · Views: 307
Cutting Edge category part 1:

Attachments

• FW_2009 Cutting Edge.doc
    403.5 KB · Views: 314
  • FW_2009 Cutting Edge2.doc
    260 KB · Views: 294
  • FW_2009 Cutting Edge3.doc
    451 KB · Views: 280
Cutting Edge category part 2:

Attachments

• FW_2009 Cutting Edge6.doc
    608 KB · Views: 316
  • FW_2009 Cutting Edge5.doc
    271 KB · Views: 301
  • FW_2009 Cutting Edge4.doc
    144 KB · Views: 291
Entertaining category part 1:

Attachments

• FW_2009 Entertaining.doc
    942 KB · Views: 273
  • FW_2009 Entertaining2.doc
    101 KB · Views: 280
  • FW_2009 Entertaining3.doc
    919.5 KB · Views: 289
Entertaining category part 2:

Attachments

• FW_2009 Entertaining6.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 304
  • FW_2009 Entertaining5.doc
    226 KB · Views: 303
  • FW_2009 Entertaining4.doc
    529 KB · Views: 307
Gift Sets:

Attachments

• FW_2009 GiftSets.doc
    466 KB · Views: 414
Kitchenware category part 1:

Attachments

• FW_2009 Kitchenware.doc
    349.5 KB · Views: 333
  • FW_2009 Kitchenware2.doc
    226 KB · Views: 301
  • FW_2009 Kitchenware3.doc
    853 KB · Views: 306
  • FW_2009 Kitchenware4.doc
    660 KB · Views: 286
Kitchenware category part 2:

Attachments

• FW_2009 Kitchenware7.doc
    305.5 KB · Views: 332
  • FW_2009 Kitchenware6.doc
    253.5 KB · Views: 277
  • FW_2009 Kitchenware5.doc
    279 KB · Views: 308
Outdoor category:

Attachments

• FW_2009 Outdoor.doc
    402 KB · Views: 267
  • FW_2009 Outdoor2.doc
    705.5 KB · Views: 298
  • FW_2009 Outdoor3.doc
    271.5 KB · Views: 278
Pantry category:

Attachments

• FW_2009 Pantry4.doc
    132 KB · Views: 286
  • FW_2009 Pantry3.doc
    585.5 KB · Views: 266
  • FW_2009 Pantry2.doc
    185 KB · Views: 274
  • FW_2009 Pantry.doc
    292.5 KB · Views: 350
Stoneware category:

Attachments

• FW_2009 Stoneware1.doc
    194 KB · Views: 439
  • FW_2009 Stoneware2.doc
    355.5 KB · Views: 304
  • FW_2009 Stoneware3.doc
    144 KB · Views: 283
If anyone finds mistakes in the above files please let me know! I think I got it right but there are always things I miss it seems:blushing:

In the new files, couldn't find the 1521 cookie sheet, 2225 measure all cup, 1727 square baking pan. Looking in the NEW files now.

Thanks for these.......much easier than what I've done before!

In the new files, couldn't find the 1521 cookie sheet, 2225 measure all cup, 1727 square baking pan. Looking in the NEW files now. Thanks for these.......much easier than what I've done before!

I know this is a very old thread, BUT if anyone is doing F/W 2010 it would be greatly appreciated!! TIA

Ginger

climbercanoe3 said:
Baking products

That was a great idea! I do have a better idea for WL Display Board and it is very eye-catching & stress-free for the guests at the show. I created a big heart-shaped with mini-hearts around and I labeled the products that the bride chose on her registry. I put the picture, item number, price & page number on the label. I just closed a $1,300 show!!

Margaret :)

Attachments

• P1020808.jpg
    P1020808.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 458
  • P1020806.jpg
    P1020806.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 418
Ginger428 said:
I know this is a very old thread, BUT if anyone is doing F/W 2010 it would be greatly appreciated!! TIA Ginger

Just found this and think it is great! Has anyone added the new products since this was last done by Darlene???

1. What is a bridal shower wish list?- A bridal shower wish list is a list of items that the bride has chosen for her wedding registry. It is used at the bridal shower to make it easier for guests to select which gifts they want to purchase for the bride.2. How do I use the wish list at a bridal shower?- Print off a hard copy of the bride's wedding registry and cross off items as they are purchased at the shower.- Print the wish list pictures on shipping labels (such as Avery 8253 or 5163).- Attach the labels to pretty cardstock or dowels and display them in a basket or on a tree.- Guests can select a label and give it to the host at checkout to ensure there are no duplicate gifts.3. Can I customize the wish list for different price ranges?- Yes, you can color code the labels or separate them into different baskets based on price ranges to make it easier for guests to choose gifts within their budget.4. How can I make the wish list display more visually appealing?- Consider using heart-shaped die cuts or doilies to add a decorative touch to the wish list display.- You can also add string lights or tulle bows to make it more festive.5. What is the purpose of the bridal shower wish list?- The wish list helps guests choose gifts for the bride that she has specifically selected and avoids duplicate gifts.- It also allows the bride to receive items that she truly wants and needs for her new home and kitchen.
1. What is a bridal shower wish list?- A bridal shower wish list is a list of items that the bride has chosen for her wedding registry. It is used at the bridal shower to make it easier for guests to select which gifts they want to purchase for the bride.2. How do I use the wish list at a bridal shower?- Print off a hard copy of the bride's wedding registry and cross off items as they are purchased at the shower.- Print the wish list pictures on shipping labels (such as Avery 8253 or 5163).- Attach the labels to pretty cardstock or dowels and display them in a basket or on a tree.- Guests can select a label and give it to the host at checkout to ensure there are no duplicate gifts.3. Can I customize the wish list for different price ranges?- Yes, you can color code the labels or separate them into different baskets based on price ranges to make it easier for guests to choose gifts within their budget.4. How can I make the wish list display more visually appealing?- Consider using heart-shaped die cuts or doilies to add a decorative touch to the wish list display.- You can also add string lights or tulle bows to make it more festive.5. What is the purpose of the bridal shower wish list?- The wish list helps guests choose gifts for the bride that she has specifically selected and avoids duplicate gifts.- It also allows the bride to receive items that she truly wants and needs for her new home and kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
straitfan
  • frozenchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • jbarnhill
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies