• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Wish List Pictures Spring/Summer 2012

In summary, this person created 49 PDF labels with heart cut-outs for guests to take home as a thank you for attending a bridal shower. She also plans to laminate the labels and hang them on a board with prices corresponding to the cardstock. She has also created index cards for guests to fill out and sign. Finally, she provides packing slips for guests who have ordered items for themselves.
frozenchef
Gold Member
Here you go everyone :)
The first of 49 pages of Pampered Chef products to be printed on 2"x4" labels (or just print on whatever and cut them out - in PDF format, for your convenience!

My favorite tips for these:
"I stick the labels onto heart cut-outs in the bride's colors. (I teach, so I have easy access to a die cut machine.) Then I stick the hearts on the board and the guests come and take the heart off of the board for the item(s) that they are purchasing for the bride. I also have them sign their name on the back of the heart and give it to the bride for thank you note purposes." --straitfan

"I want to get 3 baskets and put them in according to price ($0-20, 21-50, 51+). I found an electric laminating machine at a garage sale today, so I will be able to laminate the "bride" labels. For this party at least, I doubt that she will want to keep them, so they can be reused." --TeresaLM

"I have printed all these on card stock and then cut out, punched them with a paper punch and strung them on 4 binder circles. That way more than 1 guest can look at the wishlist at a time, various prices on each circle." --happy2bachef

Attachments

• Pages 1-5.pdf.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,112
  • Pages 6-10.pdf.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 671
  • Pages 11-15.pdf.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 622
  • Pages 16-20.pdf.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 677
  • Pages 21-25.pdf.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 655
Last edited:
Here is the second half - pages 26-50 :)

Attachments

• Pages 41-45.pdf.zip
    787.4 KB · Views: 547
  • Pages 36-40.pdf.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 596
  • Pages 31-35.pdf.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 591
  • Pages 26-30.pdf.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 615
  • Pages 46-50.pdf.zip
    792.3 KB · Views: 512
Last edited:
Thank you! I was trying to figure out where I would find the time to do these for a bridal shower I have this weekend! You ROCK!

This is awesome!!!!! Thank you!

You are AWESOME!!!! and I have a bridal shower coming up thank you from every fiber of my heart.

Aimee,The prices on the old spices are the old prices. You also have the bamboo tray and bowl set in there (no longer available).:) Thank you so much! I was able to use these for my bridal shower yesterday and the guests were very impressed (I put the labels on different colored recipe cards according to price categories).

Shoot! That's weird since I was going off of the F/W list before they posted the S/S one and the prices on the spices changed two seasons ago...the bamboo set was just me spacing - fixing both now and will reupload.

All fixed! :)

Thank you so much for these! Very nice. Was there always a color coated Santuko and if so, how did I miss it?:confused: I've been doing this a whole year and never noticed it? :rolleyes:

Thank you SOOO very much! I'm new to Pampered Chef and one of my first shows is a HUGE bridal shower! I'm a bit nervous! This helps a lot!

Glad everyone is enjoying them :)
Another fun thing I do for bridal showers (only) is have the customers put a "B" next to the items for the bride so they can still order things for themselves as well. While I'm totaling their order, I have the guest fill out a colored index card (usually the bride's colors) with a little note and have them sign it. Then, for bridal showers only, I have the boxes shipped to me, I sort them and put all of the bride's things in separate bags with the index cards attached and tie ribbons on them (in her colors of course) - this makes it easy for her to see what was from who. Then the guests who ordered for themselves get separate bags with the packing slips attached (although I've heard that now HO won't send packing slips if the boxes go to the consultant) and the bride's items on the slip highlighted so they don't think they're missing anything.
I love doing bridal showers :)

frozenchef said:
(although I've heard that now HO won't send packing slips if the boxes go to the consultant)

The times I have done a consultant as host show, I have not gotten packing slips (or bags for that matter). I just did a customer appreciation show and put the show in the winner's name but had the items shipped to me so I could sort and deliver. I got packing slips and bags. So I think if the show isn't marked as consultant as host you get the slips. Personally it seems like more work to skip the slips and bags then it is to just have it be standard for everyone. I print receipts for all my hosts and get them their before the boxes arrive because I am afraid they will stop putting slips in their boxes too.

:) Thank You! :)

Thank you so much for sharing this. This is incredible!!

Thanks for all your hard work. I am having difficulty finding the cake pedestal and the salad bowl lid. What page would I find them?

karens.kitchen - they are all in order by product number. The Salad Bowl Lid is on page 25 (top left corner) and the Cake Pedestal is page 18 (middle left).

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH Aimee!!!!!

I think I'm missing some of the products!
EEK! I have a show on Saturday!

Thank you! I had last season cards and was in need of new ones. I posted a requested then found yours.

These are awesome!! Thanks so much!!
But, I am not seeing the Stainless Mesh Colanders. Am I just missing them? :(

WOW! What a clever idea and so easy for a bridal shower for attendees to pick and choose from the bride's wish list!

Thank you so much for sharing this! I definately hope to get use out of it this spring and summer!!!!!!!!

This is a lifesaver, fyi. Cannot thank you enough for sharing!!!

Thak you so much for doing this, such a blessing!

First of all...Thank you so much for all your hard work put into putting this together.

I printed all the pages, laminated them, cut them out & categorized them to use for all my bridal showers this season.

First show was last night and when entering some of the products I realized you do not have the prices entered with the "increases" for this season. (except pantry items are correct) I do not have adobe that will let me edit these myself so the sharpie will have to do for now.

Just wanted to give you all a heads up on this before you miss charge any guests.

farm chef - really? I went off of the product list that Pampered Chef posted. Crap....

VeronicaW - what I am I missing?
gaddischef - the Stainless Mesh Colanders are on page 36.

Yikes! So PC had the wrong prices on the S/S list originally when I did these. They've all been updated and re-uploaded on the original post.
I know there's a duplicate page somewhere in there, but I'm still jet lagged, so if someone finds it, let me know. ;)

Thank you so much for this!!! I have my first bridal shower tomorrow!! Question I saw where you said you have everything shipped to you. How do you set that up? Do you put the show in the Brides name, then just use your address?

Yep, in care of me on the first line of the shipping address

Thank you so much. I am preparing for my first Bridal Shower and was so nervous, but this has helped me so much!

Aimee,
I am doing my first PC bridal shower for a dear friend. I want to make it very special. Thank you so much for your generosity in sharing your files. God Bless You!

frozenchef said:
The first of 49 pages of Pampered Chef products to be printed on 2"x4" labels (or just print on whatever and cut them out - in PDF format, for your convenience!

"I stick the labels onto heart cut-outs in the bride's colors. (I teach, so I have easy access to a die cut machine.) Then I stick the hearts on the board and the guests come and take the heart off of the board for the item(s) that they are purchasing for the bride. I also have them sign their name on the back of the heart and give it to the bride for thank you note purposes." --straitfan

"I want to get 3 baskets and put them in according to price ($0-20, 21-50, 51+). I found an electric laminating machine at a garage sale today, so I will be able to laminate the "bride" labels. For this party at least, I doubt that she will want to keep them, so they can be reused." --TeresaLM

"I have printed all these on card stock and then cut out, punched them with a paper punch and strung them on 4 binder circles. That way more than 1 guest can look at the wishlist at a time, various prices on each circle." --happy2bachef

First off I LOVE this! Thank you so much for all your hard work! My question is this... Does anyone know of a way to choose which items you want and have only those items on a sheet? Then I am not printing the ones the bride does not want... My Bride has ALOT on her list and I thought I might put the pages onto a clipboard, but do not want the items she has "not" chosen. With it being a PDF File it won't let me copy and paste them into another file... I may be dreaming but just wishing!

Sorry alida - there's not a way to do that with a PDF - if I uploaded it in Word none of the formatting would stick and images would be all over the place ;)

No Problem Aimee! I did not figure so... but am not nearly as "techy" as I would like to be... so thought I would ask! Awesome job by the way! It is so appreciated!

A sort of workaround-- When you open the .pdf files, you can choose to save them as .jpg files. (this is on a PC, btw.) Then open Paint and open the .jpg files. Then you can select and erase the images you don't need. You can also select other images and move them around.
Might not be the prettiest, but it works...

Thank you for this!! First bridal show is tomorrow! EEK!

ChefPeg said:
A sort of workaround-- When you open the .pdf files, you can choose to save them as .jpg files. (this is on a PC, btw.) Then open Paint and open the .jpg files. Then you can select and erase the images you don't need. You can also select other images and move them around.
Might not be the prettiest, but it works...

So....this method worked on my work computer, but saving as a .jpg file is not an option on my home computer. Sorry for any inconvenience!

I had asked a question but then found the answer in the original post. oopsie!

Last edited:
This is my first Bridal shower as well, it is in July, do you treat the bride and groom as host? and whatever free products and 1/2 price goes to them? or does the person hosting the bridal shower get the free and 1/2 price items?
If anyone can answer my questions I would appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.

Usually the hostess is the maid of honor or mother of the bride, who usually does offer those benefits to the bride.

frozenchef said:
Glad everyone is enjoying them :)
Another fun thing I do for bridal showers (only) is have the customers put a "B" next to the items for the bride so they can still order things for themselves as well. While I'm totaling their order, I have the guest fill out a colored index card (usually the bride's colors) with a little note and have them sign it. Then, for bridal showers only, I have the boxes shipped to me, I sort them and put all of the bride's things in separate bags with the index cards attached and tie ribbons on them (in her colors of course) - this makes it easy for her to see what was from who. Then the guests who ordered for themselves get separate bags with the packing slips attached (although I've heard that now HO won't send packing slips if the boxes go to the consultant) and the bride's items on the slip highlighted so they don't think they're missing anything.

So totally awesome of you to do this, and keep up with the changes. THANK YOU!! A way you can get a host packing slip and have it sent to you, is send it to someone else's name c/o your address. I have an awesome repeat host (who promises she'll never be a consultant, but I keep asking her!) who went through a very painful divorce and now doesn't give out her address or phone number period. So I have her shows shipped to me, then drop them at her work. Usually I sort them, unless she specifically tells me she has time to do so.

PS - don't click the "consultant as host" button on P3. (sorry, don't know what web ordering is like yet... hopefully they'll have that open to everyone by Fall!)

This is very impressive frozenchef, and I am very grateful for your hard work in getting this done and sharing it. Thank you so very much!

These are perfect for the "Booking Beads" necklaces I just learned about. Just print out the ones I want and laminate them for the necklace.Thanks. :D

Does anyone happen to have new ones for the Fall 2012 season? Thanks so much in advance.

This is a great idea!

thank you thank you thank you thank you a million times!!!!!!

frozenchef said:

Frozen Chef, have you happened to update these for the new catalog? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks so much! Cathy

<h2>1. What is the purpose of the "Bridal Wish List Pictures Spring/Summer 2012" document?</h2> <p>The purpose of this document is to provide a convenient and visually appealing way for guests to view and select items for a bride's wedding registry from Pampered Chef's Spring/Summer 2012 collection.</p><h2>2. How many pages are included in the "Bridal Wish List Pictures Spring/Summer 2012" document?</h2><p>There are 49 pages included in this document, featuring a total of 2"x4" labels for each product from Pampered Chef's Spring/Summer 2012 collection.</p><h2>3. Can I print the labels on a different size or type of paper?</h2><p>Yes, the labels can be printed on any size or type of paper. However, it is recommended to use a thicker paper, such as cardstock, for durability. </p><h2>4. How can I make the bridal wish list activity more interactive for guests?</h2><p>One suggestion is to use a die-cut machine to create heart-shaped cut-outs in the bride's wedding colors, and have guests place the labels on the hearts instead of directly on the board. This allows for personalization and also serves as a cute keepsake for the bride.</p><h2>5. Can the labels be reused for future events?</h2><p>Yes, the labels can be reused for future events. To keep them in good condition, it is recommended to laminate them before use. Additionally, they can be organized by price range and displayed on binder rings for easy browsing.</p>

1. What is the purpose of the "Bridal Wish List Pictures Spring/Summer 2012" document?

The purpose of this document is to provide a convenient and visually appealing way for guests to view and select items for a bride's wedding registry from Pampered Chef's Spring/Summer 2012 collection.

2. How many pages are included in the "Bridal Wish List Pictures Spring/Summer 2012" document?

There are 49 pages included in this document, featuring a total of 2"x4" labels for each product from Pampered Chef's Spring/Summer 2012 collection.

3. Can I print the labels on a different size or type of paper?

Yes, the labels can be printed on any size or type of paper. However, it is recommended to use a thicker paper, such as cardstock, for durability.

4. How can I make the bridal wish list activity more interactive for guests?

One suggestion is to use a die-cut machine to create heart-shaped cut-outs in the bride's wedding colors, and have guests place the labels on the hearts instead of directly on the board. This allows for personalization and also serves as a cute keepsake for the bride.

5. Can the labels be reused for future events?

Yes, the labels can be reused for future events. To keep them in good condition, it is recommended to laminate them before use. Additionally, they can be organized by price range and displayed on binder rings for easy browsing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
straitfan
  • climbercanoe3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
2 3
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • frozenchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows