• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #18,801
heather9892 said:
oh thats awful:grumpy:
do you still have the written receipts?

A lot of them, but not all. Some of the orders were given to me over the phone, I printed up their receipt, mailed it off to the person ordering and never made one up for my own records.....

• #18,802
nikkijo said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Did he have the chance to recover them and didn't??? I would be sooooooo upset

I'm not sure if he did or not.....

• #18,803
chefheidi2003 said:
Not to scold you and trust me I am very bad about this but...didn't you save anything...it asks you if you want to back it up...haven't you been doing that??

Yes, I back it up everytime. Unfortunately there was no disk in when I did that so it just went on the computer somewhere. That's the only part of the computer he was not able to recover. I don't know much about computers other than e-mail, pampered partner etc. so live and learn I guess.

I will be buying a zip drive to save my info now.

• #18,804
friday said:
Na- same denomination- different building. Different town too. Her congregation is ultra modern- to the point of being a bit too wild for me. Our congregation is pretty conservative- but that works well for us. She thinks EVERYONE should want to be contemporary and experimental.

Regaurdless, you are all "the body of Christ." Too bad she feels the way she does. She should not "dislike" you because of it!:(

• #18,805
friday said:
That happened to me two years ago. I took it as an opportunity to start on a clean slate and #1- learn my lesson about backing up OFF the computer, and #2 I started giving BRILLIANT customer care to the shows I got because I didn't have all the old ones to distract me.

A lady at my church was praying for me during all this and reminded me that God will make the outcome better than if it hadn't happened at all so I took hold of that.:thumbup:

• #18,806
chefheidi2003 said:
Did you ever notice that it is like 3 different groups on this thread...the three of us during the day....Ellen & Mary in the middle of the night and Angela and Heather ALL THE TIME!! They always seem to be in on all of the conversations.

Mary is usually not on too late. The late crowd is usually Me, Heather and Kim. Sometimes Chris pops in to say Hi. And yes, Angela is ALWAYS on here. That way she spreads her lovely personality around equally.:D

• #18,807
chefheidi2003 said:
ok I need your opinion here...I am puting together some gifts for a Stop and Shop that I am doing next weekend...I noticed that last year the people would prefer Cash and Carry items so I just bought a bunch of things last month that I can use for this....I bought some of the Coffee and More cups...I am going to put cocoa mix (a recipe that I found on another site) in a bag and put that in it and wrap it all up with celophane and then I wanted to do one with soup...do you think that it will look bad if I just use some of the Lipton soup mix in the packet, and put that in there...I don't know that I can find a recipe for just a small one...do you understand what I am asking...sometimes I don't know how to type certain things...

I think that would look fine.

Ohhh! I saw something somewhere.....it was the small bamboo spoons dipped in chocolate then wrapped in plastic. They were inside a PC mug with one of those small coffee bags (vacuume packed ones). It looked really good!

• #18,808
friday said:
He is 1. Turned 1 on September 13th.

My puter is happier now

Oh, that's right b/cc my DD turned 8 on Sept 12th!

• #18,809
now that I'm caught up, i can get some things done. dh is out looking for some work (thank God!) Hopefully he comes home with good news. I'm starting to not feel good and that's BAD! I have a show Saturday, Tues, and Thursday and do NOT have time to get sick!

In fact, I've never had to cancel a show due to illness and I never plan to!

• #18,810
I've had the song, :sing: "Singing in the rain" stuck in my head for about 2 weeks now!

My DS loves this DVD of the old muppet show. It has 3 episodes on it. One with Elton John, one with Julie Andrews and one with Gene Kelly. They are so cute. They're from the late 70's I think. It's nice and all that my 23 month old loves the Muppets but I've seen the same DVD everyday for the last 2 weeks or more. (AND more than once a day!)

• #18,811
Off to do chores.............

• #18,812
Christ Follower said:
Mary is usually not on too late. The late crowd is usually Me, Heather and Kim. Sometimes Chris pops in to say Hi. And yes, Angela is ALWAYS on here. That way she spreads her lovely personality around equally.:D

Yep you are correct...not that you needed me to tell you that...I just got mixed up...AND CHRIS I AM SO SORRY I FORGOT TO MENTION YOU ALL TOGETHER.

• #18,813
chefheidi2003 said:
Oh yeah...one more thing so that I can even out with Friday and still leave for work on time...I got a booking last night...we have a Young Adults Group in our church and they raise money and then donate it to the MDA...well I mentioned to the girl in charge about doing a PC fundraiser and last night she told me that they definately want to do one....and she said and we were thinking NOVEMBER!!! YIPPEE...maybe I can earn some SAT....I don't think that I have ever earned anything from SAT...just when you have to submit 2 shows in a month in order to get something...that I usually get.

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!

I emailed the girl in charge of this group and asked her if she wanted to do this as a catalog fundraiser or a cooking show fundraiser, she said that she would like to do it as a cooking show so that we can have fun and fellowship and it would all be for a good cause...I am so excited about this...I told her to pick a date and it will probably work for me...her and I are in Praise Band :sing: together so I know that she will not pick one of those nights...I told her that I would be willing to do it on a weekend if she wants to...just not the 10th or 11th because I am going to a STEELERS GAME!! (can you tell that I am excited about that too):D

• #18,814
chefheidi2003 said:
Yep you are correct...not that you needed me to tell you that...I just got mixed up...AND CHRIS I AM SO SORRY I FORGOT TO MENTION YOU ALL TOGETHER.

I've been tryting to get on here earlier so I can catch you guys but Dh has been home.....

• #18,815
One load of laundry down.....100 more to go. (I sound like friday now....)

• #18,816
Christ Follower said:

Maybe one of you could come and visit me...I need some laundry done too...lol...

• #18,817
chefheidi2003 said:
Maybe one of you could come and visit me...I need some laundry done too...lol...

My laundry NEVER ends!!!! Between DH and his change of clothes twice a day (work and home), Towels (that the rest of the family find it either repulsive or too lazy to use a 2nd time), DS (baby~enough said), and DD, soccer practice, school clothes, paly clothes, pj's etc. I never get to the bottom of the basket. That doesn't even include sheets, blankies, etc!:eek: :cry:

• #18,818
Christ Follower said:
My laundry NEVER ends!!!! Between DH and his change of clothes twice a day (work and home), Towels (that the rest of the family find it either repulsive or too lazy to use a 2nd time), DS (baby~enough said), and DD, soccer practice, school clothes, paly clothes, pj's etc. I never get to the bottom of the basket. That doesn't even include sheets, blankies, etc!:eek: :cry:

You know everytime I read this thread I find one more reason to be happy that I am single...:cry:

• #18,819
chefheidi2003 said:
You know everytime I read this thread I find one more reason to be happy that I am single...:cry:

YES! Enjoy it now! Don't get me wrong, I love being married and having children, but I don't think I appreciated the time when I was single. I wouldn't trade back now, but sometimes it get's a little overwhelming here.

• #18,820
Christ Follower said:

is it bad to sound like friday:confused: :cry:

• #18,821
Christ Follower said:
YES! Enjoy it now! Don't get me wrong, I love being married and having children, but I don't think I appreciated the time when I was single. I wouldn't trade back now, but sometimes it get's a little overwhelming here.

I got married while I was still in school. I never got the 'enjoying being single' time until I was a single parent- and its just not quite the same then kwim.

• #18,822
friday said:
is it bad to sound like friday:confused: :cry:

LOL....I would say no but I don't know.

• #18,823
at the risk of sounding too much like friday- off to put more laundry in.

• #18,824
Dh is gonna be irritated if he comes home and I'm on here! I better make it look lke I've been busy today..............

• #18,825
ok so I am irritated about something and I would like to vent about it if that is ok...so my SIL's Mom borrowed my Mini Fluted Pan in order to make my neices First Birthday Cake...well I put it on my front porch and she came and picked it up...didn't bring it to the Bday party which I would have thought that she would have to return it...well anyway she was supposed to return it by puting it back on my front porch...well I still don't have it back...and the worst part is my neices bday was in JUNE...I don't want to be mean about it but I would really like to have it back...KWIM.

• #18,826
Still waiting for HO to call me back abuot my show that's on hold. It's b/c I am over the limit on my PC visa. I made an online payment yesterday and it should clear today so hopefully when HO calls back, it will all go through! Plus, I have to put in a supply order and can't do that w/o any credit left on my card! Usually my commission covers it, but this time around it all had to go to bills since DH has been out of work....

• #18,827
chefheidi2003 said:
ok so I am irritated about something and I would like to vent about it if that is ok...so my SIL's Mom borrowed my Mini Fluted Pan in order to make my neices First Birthday Cake...well I put it on my front porch and she came and picked it up...didn't bring it to the Bday party which I would have thought that she would have to return it...well anyway she was supposed to return it by puting it back on my front porch...well I still don't have it back...and the worst part is my neices bday was in JUNE...I don't want to be mean about it but I would really like to have it back...KWIM.

That is irritating! I have a similar situation where I let a host borrow my garlic press to show a potential customer in person. I was supposed to get it back the next day for a show and now can't get ahold of her! I had to borrow my mom's garlic press just so I could do my show on Sunday!:grumpy:

• #18,828
Martin is playing in the laundry basket. Time to start putting host packs together.

• #18,829
chefheidi2003 said:

Call her and tell her you need it back. Don't be shy. Its not mean to ask for your stuff back you know.

• #18,830
Well it probably would not bother me so much but I had offered to make the cake and she said no my mom can...well I don't want to take anything away from grandma...I mean what am I anyway just the aunt that she is going to grow up to hate because her mommy calls me the bad aunt because I gave her a little bit of icing when she was only 8 1/2 months old.

• #18,831
friday said:
Martin is playing in the laundry basket. Time to start putting host packs together.

That's what I need to do too....Plus make up my door prizes bags.

• #18,832
friday said:
Call her and tell her you need it back. Don't be shy. Its not mean to ask for your stuff back you know.

I would but I don't have her phone number...I asked my brother to say something but he acted annoyed that I would even ask him to.

• #18,833
Christ Follower said:
Still waiting for HO to call me back abuot my show that's on hold. It's b/c I am over the limit on my PC visa. I made an online payment yesterday and it should clear today so hopefully when HO calls back, it will all go through! Plus, I have to put in a supply order and can't do that w/o any credit left on my card! Usually my commission covers it, but this time around it all had to go to bills since DH has been out of work....

I hate when money is so tight. I have a supply order I NEED to put in this week and I am going to have to haul the money out of family money. I hate to do it, but I have more shows coming up in the next four weeks than I have had for the entire first 10 months of the year so we will just have to balance it out later.

• #18,834
chefheidi2003 said:
I would but I don't have her phone number...I asked my brother to say something but he acted annoyed that I would even ask him to.

Maybe he will say something anyhow. And if not, maybe you can talk to your SIL? Is she nice?

• #18,835
friday said:
Maybe he will say something anyhow. And if not, maybe you can talk to your SIL? Is she nice?

I just emailed her and she said that she will ask her...I played it off that maybe she just got busy and then forgot about it...I don't think that she is trying to "steal" it but I would really like it back.

• #18,836
friday said:
I hate when money is so tight. I have a supply order I NEED to put in this week and I am going to have to haul the money out of family money. I hate to do it, but I have more shows coming up in the next four weeks than I have had for the entire first 10 months of the year so we will just have to balance it out later.

Same here. The only reason why my PC card was over the limit, was b/c I had my best month ever last month...$4600 in sales and only $3500 credit limit.

• #18,837
Just spoke to HO. The card was still declined.

• #18,838
I needed that nap, but it ate up lots of day. I asked my kids to drop my mail in the box- which is on their way to school- and they forgot to take it with. I will have to drop it myself.

• #18,839
chefheidi2003 said:
I just emailed her and she said that she will ask her...I played it off that maybe she just got busy and then forgot about it...I don't think that she is trying to "steal" it but I would really like it back.

Some people are really forgetful about the stuff they borrow. Like I have a folding table in my back hallway...:blushing:

• #18,840
friday said:
Some people are really forgetful about the stuff they borrow. Like I have a folding table in my back hallway...:blushing:

That isn't your's??

• #18,841
my puter is still unhappy- I am going to have to work on it to figure out what the trouble is. hmmmm....

• #18,842
chefheidi2003 said:
That isn't your's??

Nope- not mine. Belongs to one of the girls on my team. It should have left yesterday but I ran out of get up and go before I got it out. I should drop it off tonight on the way to band, but I don't think I am going to go to band...

• #18,843
If I were you I would start by restarting it.

• #18,844
chefheidi2003 said:
If I were you I would start by restarting it.

I restarted earlier. THere seems to be some application causing conflict. I need to figure out which one and either repair or uninstall it.

• #18,845
There- that should do the trick. I was playing with Yahoo widgets, because it had a real time site counter- but the site counter didn't always work and it always seemed to be conflicting with other programs. I uninstalled it.

• #18,846
Gosh, my boys will be home from school in like 30 minutes. This day just drifted away from me. I better get my course reading done...

• #18,847
friday said:
Gosh, my boys will be home from school in like 30 minutes. This day just drifted away from me. I better get my course reading done...

Have fun with that.

• #18,848
My brother is so sweet. Wow. I am just blown away. He just called and we had a conversation and he has really matured into a great guy. Wow. I guess its time for me to stop thinking of him as a stupid teenager (I guess- hes THIRTY!!)

• #18,849
friday said:
My brother is so sweet. Wow. I am just blown away. He just called and we had a conversation and he has really matured into a great guy. Wow. I guess its time for me to stop thinking of him as a stupid teenager (I guess- hes THIRTY!!)

Is he single?? Would he want to move to Pennsylvania??

• #18,850
This thread has become a monster! :D

Time to start a new thread. Closed.

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

Related to Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four