• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has the Star Requirement for The Hitchhikers Guide to CS Changed?

In summary, the star requirements for The Hitchhiker's Guide to CS have changed. The new requirements are 2000 + stripper star, 3000 + pink star, and 5000 + blue star.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I just got through rechecking The Hitchhikers Guide to CS and think the star requirements might have changed. If so, does anyone know the new/current requirements?

The HGCS states:

1000 - stripper star
2000 - yellow star
3000 - pink star
5000 - blue star
10000 - rainbow star

I'm at 2200 + and still have the boring old stripper star. I want a new purty yellow one!

Does anyone know the new requirements?

Let's see what I'm at5587 and it's still pink.By the way I figured I would be to 10000 by now but I've slowed down a lot.

:D I figured I'd be at at least 5000 by now after 3 years but obviously I'm more of a reader than a poster. I do feel like I'm always posting though! ;)

I want the pink one, still so far to go!! Man, the things that make us happy! :p

Well I used to post a lot more at work and at night but I did take a break for a while and watch how often I'm on here now. Plus it's hard when I have four pages to look at, I cannot post on everything now!

You obviously post more than I do. Good for you! I know I see you every night when I'm here :) There's a certain group of night owls that are always here with me :D Well night owl for me anyway since it's just after midnight.

kcjodih said:
You obviously post more than I do. Good for you! I know I see you every night when I'm here :) There's a certain group of night owls that are always here with me :D Well night owl for me anyway since it's just after midnight.

11:30 here now. Since they changed my hours at work for two weeks I can afford to stay up a little later than usual. I'm typically a night owl but working at 6:30 in the morning normally throws it off usually.

Hey, I just realized that I've got a tutti-fruity star. Cool.

Greg changes the requirements occasionally without notice. The Guide thread isn't an official thing.You can figure out the current levels by going into the user list, sorting it by post count, and then checking out the people near the milestone counts to see what they have.

Yeah Rae, welcome to the "fruity" club.

hehe i just got my stripper star!

raebates said:
Hey, I just realized that I've got a tutti-fruity star. Cool.

NICE! I'm Jealous! JK, I love my Pinkie star!:love:

these requirements are not accurate. They have changed at least once since being posted. Notice I am at 2450 and still am not "filled in". Everytime I hit the milestone it changes. I try not to even look any more... :(

Yeah, I'd be happy if my star stays pink :p!

Rae...you ARE tutti-fruity!! lol

oh wow! I thought only Chef ann had the tutti fruity star! good for you guys!

chefann said:
Greg changes the requirements occasionally without notice. The Guide thread isn't an official thing.

You can figure out the current levels by going into the user list, sorting it by post count, and then checking out the people near the milestone counts to see what they have.

Sorry for my ignorance Ann, but when you say user list do you mean the consultant area (clicking on consultants and then clicking on each one) or is there and actual user list I'm missing?

chefann said:
You can figure out the current levels by going into the user list, sorting it by post count, and then checking out the people near the milestone counts to see what they have.

When someone figures them out, let us know. That's way to much work for my brian here lately!:D

I guess I need to post more if I ever want to even get an outline of a star...LOL

kcjodih said:
Sorry for my ignorance Ann, but when you say user list do you mean the consultant area (clicking on consultants and then clicking on each one) or is there and actual user list I'm missing?

No, the member list.
http://www.chefsuccess.com/members/list/

You can click on the various columns to sort the list different ways.

KellyTheChef said:
Rae...you ARE tutti-fruity!! lol

It's so nice to be known and loved for exactly who I am. :p

Darn Ann I wish I saw this a few minutes ago. I just spent 15 minutes clicking on different people that I know and from there to their friend's list, to their friend's list, etc..

I think I've got it figured out but I'll check your link first. Thanks!

Okay I've finally got it and posted the results under the Hitchhiker's guide as well. Here they are:

1,000 posts - an outline or "stripper" star
3,000 posts - yellow star
4,000 posts - pink star
7,000 posts - blue star
10,000 posts - multi-color or "rainbow" star

I just now noticed that my star in blue instead of pink now! :D

Congrats! You must have earned it in the last couple of days ... it's only 28 posts old!

kcjodih said:
Okay I've finally got it and posted the results under the Hitchhiker's guide as well. Here they are:

1,000 posts - an outline or "stripper" star
3,000 posts - yellow star
4,000 posts - pink star
7,000 posts - blue star
10,000 posts - multi-color or "rainbow" star

Seriously!!!!

Man this is the 3rd time I almost hit a level only to learn it was upped! Ok so it's lame but I am dissapointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

etteluap70PC said:
Seriously!!!!

Man this is the 3rd time I almost hit a level only to learn it was upped! Ok so it's lame but I am dissapointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too Paulette, me too! It was being disappointed that made me look it up to know for sure. Now it's updated in the H guide and we'll know what it was when if it changes again heaven forbid!

1. What are the changes to the Cs Star Requirements?

The Cs Star Requirements have been updated to better reflect the current needs and demands of our customers and consultants. These changes include a revised sales quota, updated training and development requirements, and a new focus on customer satisfaction.

2. Will the changes to the Cs Star Requirements impact my current level?

If you are currently a Cs Star, you will not be impacted by the changes. However, in order to maintain your Cs Star status, you will need to meet the new requirements going forward.

3. How will the changes affect my commission and bonuses?

The changes to the Cs Star Requirements will not affect your commission or bonuses. As long as you meet the new requirements, you will continue to receive the same commission and bonuses as before.

4. Are there any new requirements for maintaining Cs Star status?

Yes, there are some new requirements for maintaining Cs Star status, including a minimum sales quota and completing specific training and development courses. These changes are designed to help you better serve our customers and grow your business.

5. Where can I find more information about the updated Cs Star Requirements?

You can find more information about the updated Cs Star Requirements on our company website, in your consultant back office, or by contacting your upline mentor. We are also offering training sessions to help you understand and meet the new requirements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
friday
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
raebates