• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #17,501
Carissidy said:
wow I am justa postin' fool again today!

Same as every day...............:D

• #17,502
pcchris said:
Yes, it was. Made me feel very special.
;) ;) ;) Thats because you are! ;) ;) ;)

I happened to have grown quite fond of all my new friends here!

• #17,503
friday said:
talking to myself sucks
It's easy to get used to.....

• #17,504
heather9892 said:
you may have broke your tailbone
get a donut and it wont hurt as much
Unfortunately, I have broken it before!

• #17,505
pcchris said:
Awww...thanks Nikki! You rock...............
She couldn't hunt me down anyways I am part of the witness protection plan LOL I aint scared...

• #17,506
Christ Follower said:
I don't have any pics on my computer!!!! Kim knows what I look like....:D
Ok I will ask her to draw a picture! :p

• #17,507
Carissidy said:
I just hate seeing people getting left behind :(
Even if you don't care... just bugs me!

hmmm..you didn't seem to give a crap about leaving me behind, didya Ang??? LOL!!!

• #17,508
heather9892 said:
i know
and i dont have to worry about touching him :eek:
except its harder to hit him when hes snoring:cry:
Bring a yard stick to bed!!! LMAO :D

• #17,509
Carissidy said:
I wonder if my dear Chris or Heather will come on tonight....

Sorry - didn't make it last night. I'm here now....getting really close to being caught up...and now watch...my stupid dh will come home and I'll have to go....have 2 wait & see...

• #17,510
pcchris said:
hmmm..you didn't seem to give a crap about leaving me behind, didya Ang??? LOL!!!
Nope, no crap here....
I mean Al is all alone! Thats all! You have people all around you! I did the same thing for Kim....

• #17,511
nikkijo said:
keep in mind i have no children...

what is ferberize?????

Didn't you ever see "Meet the parents"?

• #17,512
pcchris said:
No you wouldn't......you don't remember, remember??
Got me there, Chris..... :confused:

• #17,513
pcchris said:
Carissidy said:
you know even though you are caught up to Nikki I would continue as long as you can because you know she will catch up and pass you within minutes....
I maybe a post slut, but that girl is a postaholic![/QUOTE]

And YOU'RE NOT?!?!?!?!?!? LOL....what exactly is the difference between a post slut and a postaholic??
OK... I declare today crap on Angela Day!

• #17,514
missydivine said:
Maybe she went to bed without saying goodnight?

I don't think Angela would go to bed without saying goodnight.....

• #17,515
heather9892 said:
dont be sorry
its not your fault my hubby is a jackass:eek:

You're not alone, Heather, mine is too...

• #17,516
Christ Follower said:
I miss you Chris!!!!:cry:

I miss you too.....and now you're back, and I'm hardly ever here....:cry:

• #17,517
Christ Follower said:
How young are you?

I'll be 29 on November 11th.

I'll be 40 on Nov. 6 :grumpy:

• #17,518
Hey Heather.... speaking of pictures.... Look at my profile, I posted my oldest princess "Cassidy Reese"

• #17,519
chefheidi2003 said:
Mine is there...and I have been thinking about getting new ones without it...I will wait until I am done with these...

I get mine from vistaprint.com they are usually free...I wait for the premium ones to go on sale.

• #17,520
Christ Follower said:
Not too bad. My DH brought me a caramel latte so I'm waiting for it to cool down so I can drink it and then go for a walk...:thumbup:
yyyuuuummmmyyyyy

• #17,521
Carissidy said:
Long story.... I wonder if I can describe it.... hold on be patient with me....
My two girls are each in a toddler bed, well the youngest kept falling out of bed so I pushed the two beds together... Last night Carissa (the youngest) was being a pest and went ontp Cassidy's bed and got herself as far away from me as possible, which is the corner of Cassidy's bed against the wall. I was so angry I thought I'll get her :grumpy: ... Well, toddler beds are made to hold 50 lbsish and thats it! I put one foot over the foot board figuring it would extend my reach.... well, it did but I broke one of the support rails under the bed when I shifted my weight to reach... When I heard the snap I immediately lifted my leg off, threw me off balance! And I fell straight back from a standing position!! :cry: :cry:
I am in some real pain today and didnt sleep at all last night!!

Does that make sense enough for you to picture what happened?

OMG! That sucks!!!

• #17,522
Christ Follower said:
I still think we need a "BOSSY" smiley. Maybe I should ask greg.......

That would be awesome...and one that you can see laughing would be cute

• #17,523
Carissidy said:
NO :cry: much worse today! it hurts to even sit! :cry: :cry:

I hate it when that happens....this summer we went for a 2 hr bike ride and by the end of it i was joking that i broke my as_ because it hurt to sit.

I hope you feel better soon!

• #17,524
Carissidy said:
Do any of you send out the invites for your hosts?

I do....that way I'm sure they get sent out.

• #17,525
Carissidy said:
Long story.... I wonder if I can describe it.... hold on be patient with me....
My two girls are each in a toddler bed, well the youngest kept falling out of bed so I pushed the two beds together... Last night Carissa (the youngest) was being a pest and went ontp Cassidy's bed and got herself as far away from me as possible, which is the corner of Cassidy's bed against the wall. I was so angry I thought I'll get her :grumpy: ... Well, toddler beds are made to hold 50 lbsish and thats it! I put one foot over the foot board figuring it would extend my reach.... well, it did but I broke one of the support rails under the bed when I shifted my weight to reach... When I heard the snap I immediately lifted my leg off, threw me off balance! And I fell straight back from a standing position!! :cry: :cry:
I am in some real pain today and didnt sleep at all last night!!

Does that make sense enough for you to picture what happened?

That sux!!! :eek:

• #17,526
Carissidy said:
see, you need to boogie and catch up to us because us pink girls are all part of the Pink Ladies (Grease Movie) and if anyone was going to be a post slut I think it would've been them LOL
So if the shoe fits.....
I"ll wear it :sing: :sing: :sing: sorry i really like our new face:sing:

• #17,527
Carissidy said:
I know and I guess a lot still want to remain annonymous :(
Hey Angela....I added 2 pics to myspace :D

• #17,529
Carissidy said:
I hope not Al! I wish I was closer... I'd wait for you! I wait for people because I don't like to leave someone behind.... I know, I know you don't care!
Will you wait for Heidi, Friday and me to get pink before you move on??

oh wait...I do not want you to do that cause then we can't chat with ya...can you ask greg to leave you pink longer than you should be?

• #17,530
HI CHRIS!!!

• #17,532
chefheidi2003 said:
LOL...can you imagine poor Greg reading all of our crap on here...lol...:sing:
I think we would put him in the looney bin....lol

• #17,534
chefheidi2003 said:
is it 1500 or 1700??
i have it saved in a word document on my laptop i got tired of looking it up...i think it is 1700....just think it took me over a year to become a stripper and now i'm going to be yellow in about a week after that! lol!!

• #17,535
pcchris said:
HI Nikki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wasnt' sure if you were ignoring me you didn't answer my pm. how are you feeling?? any better??

• #17,536
Hey everyone I made up a song and Chris inspired it. :sing: :sing: Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap CrapCrap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap CrapCrap Crap Crap CrapCrap Crap Crap CrapCrap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap CrapCrap Crap Crap CrapCrap CrapCrap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap CrapCrap Crap Crap CrapCrap CrapCrap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap CrapCrap Crap Crap CrapCrap CrapCrap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap CrapCrap Crap Crap CrapCrap CrapCrap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap CrapCrap Crap Crap CrapCrap CrapCrap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap CrapCrap Crap Crap CrapCrap :sing: :sing:

• #17,537
That's my new favorite word! CRAP :)

• #17,538
chefheidi2003 said:
He also called to ask me if he could open my SS pan that I got since he wanted to buy some but didn't want to spend that much if he wasn't going to like it...
did you tell him we have a 30 day money back policy and that Fed Ex will come right to his door to pick it up?

• #17,539
Carissidy said:
I also got a key finder bc I always lose mine and I get so frustrated!!
:sing: clap on......clap off:sing:

• #17,540
nikkijo said:
Hey everyone I made up a song and Chris inspired it. :sing: :sing: Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap CrapCrap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap CrapCrap Crap Crap CrapCrap Crap Crap CrapCrap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap CrapCrap Crap Crap CrapCrap CrapCrap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap CrapCrap Crap Crap CrapCrap CrapCrap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap CrapCrap Crap Crap CrapCrap CrapCrap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap CrapCrap Crap Crap CrapCrap CrapCrap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap CrapCrap Crap Crap CrapCrap CrapCrap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap CrapCrap Crap Crap CrapCrap :sing: :sing:

What tune would this be set to??? LOL!!!

• #17,541
chefheidi2003 said:
I need one of them...I couldn't find my keys this morning so I just grabbed my spare set...

i always loose one set....I try to remember to put them on the key hangerup thingy...but for some reason my keys do not like it :eek:

• #17,542
I told you - I finally got caught up and dh is home.

will try to get back later. otherwise I guess tomorrow.

Sorry....

• #17,543
Carissidy said:
Unfortunately it's not what I expected it to be but it will serve it's purpose! It just clips to your purse or whatever... but it has an apron on it and says PC

I got that at confrence the year before....i can't find it now...luckily my keys are not attached to it :eek:

• #17,544
Carissidy said:
Oh by the way Nikki, I sent you a message on myspace :D
I'll go and check it out

• #17,545
Hi Angela:sing:

• #17,546
Christ Follower said:
DS will NOT tap his nap!:cry:
maybe he wants to talk to us :rolleyes:

• #17,547
Carissidy said:
Well you got hurt, I got hurt, I sure hope it doesn't travel in threes.... Knock on wood! :eek:
I burned myself pretty good a week and a half a go and a show...that could be our third so now everyone else is SAFE!

• #17,548
Carissidy said:
I love it! It is so cute! I just got the ribbon tote and that in today :D
My director got that one for me when we were with the other company...I like the pink ribbon the best

• #17,549
Carissidy said:
what do you wear at shows?
Clothes silly!

Usually khaki's and a nice top

• #17,550
friday said:
Apparently- after a heated discussion with my father on the weekend, and one between him and my mom that I am thankful I was not privy to- I am getting hardwood flooring installed in my living room AT HIS EXPENSE.

Yayyy....I am so glad that you are not paying for them!!

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four