• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #8,751
This is my only chance to sneak in a few posts before then.

• #8,752
Christ Follower said:
It's funny how I always have to put the "........................." into my posts when they're too short.
That's what I do:eek:

• #8,753
chef_kimmo said:
Since we are on this topic (or you all were this morning)...

I have a check at the house (just found again) that a customer wrote for products from a show. It was written to PC and sometimes I have just crossed off that and put my name. I think technically that is ok, but really legally that is wrong.

Anyway, I had an attack of conscious and couldn't deposit after I did that... It was quite a while back and I keep thinking I should call her and ask her about it. Tell her that it was written to PC and I couldn't deposit, would it be alright if I changed it to my name and see what she says. I just feel guilty that it has been so long.

I think I tried calling her once or twice but when I tried there was something about the phone.

Do I call her? What do I say. I am tired of me blaming myself and I should follow up with people to get the money for what they bought.

I usually just put a slash, and write my name after Pampered Chef, then sign it. Bank honors it.

--Jenny L

• #8,754
missydivine said:
You would get to know her customer base. It could be good.

That's what I was thinking too. I just wont count on high sales.

• #8,755
friday said:
We go for our Big Monthly Meetings to a hospitality director an hour away- since we aren't directors yet- just 2 future directors.
But not everyone locally can afford the gas or the time to drive 2 hours for a 2 hour meeting, so every other month we have a more casual meeting at my house in addition to the official meeting. We discuss ONE topic- this month- bookings from outside shows. We get together at 6pm. Everyone who RSVP'd that they were coming gets a list of ingredients to pick up and bring with. I lay tools on the table, and a stack copes of the recipes (we do 2- one dinner one dessert). We all sit at the table and prepare two recipes that few or none of us have ever tried before. We yap and gab and try out tools and lines during this time. Once to food is in the oven, we sit down and talk about the topic. Some people bring things along- handouts or ideas to discuss on the topic. Once the food is ready we eat- and keep right on talking. I try to 'moderate' and keep everyone on topic. Then we clean up, pick the next dinner date, and the next topic, and everyone goes home.

In the winter, when the snow keeps us from travelling to the hospitality directors, we used to just not have meetings, but since I am going to promote this winter, we have decided to just move the serious meetings home and alternate months with the dinner and a more 'serious' meeting.

Just think how many posts you would have had out of that if you woud have separated it out! :p

Ok, seriously - that is a great idea. I have another consultant who is also a future director here that we do meetings monthly. We have done it where we rotate to each others houses since we don't all live in the same area. We get the meeting planner off of online (figured out how to get it with out it being sent to us) and we decide what to talk about around our consultants and potential consultants that are coming.

• #8,756
Christ Follower said:
This is my only chance to sneak in a few posts before then.
I'm still a little behind you, I've been trying not to post too much. I've also been posting longer. Not chopping it up into several posts like before.

• #8,757
I had a very successful Director tell me one time "if you want to be Director, act like a Director". So I like the idea of having our own meetings. It is quite an extra commitment since my recruits are too far away and don't usually come but it is there if they want to come and I always invite potential consultants too.

• #8,758
My SD holds all of our cluster meetings at the library. That way, even if a lot of people aren't there, it's still enough peeps to make it a meeting.

• #8,759
Christ Follower said:
That's what I was thinking too. I just wont count on high sales.
Exactly, but you might get bookings for Nov. That would be worth it! It's only one evening, and if it's not a good thing you don't have to do it again.

• #8,760
missydivine said:
I'm still a little behind you, I've been trying not to post too much. I've also been posting longer. Not chopping it up into several posts like before.

Have you already gone and eaten dinner!?!?! I haven't left work yet.

• #8,761
missydivine said:

I appreciate that! It's okay if you go pink while I'm gone though I guess.:rolleyes:

• #8,762
Christ Follower said:
My SD holds all of our cluster meetings at the library. That way, even if a lot of people aren't there, it's still enough peeps to make it a meeting.

That is a good idea. One time we met at a restaurant but I wish we would have been seated where others would see us talking and ask questions.

• #8,763
missydivine said:
Exactly, but you might get bookings for Nov. That would be worth it! It's only one evening, and if it's not a good thing you don't have to do it again.

Well, I'm also doing a combo show with partylite in October too. I agreed for the same reasons. I still need a paycheck for October though you know?

• #8,764
We just started having our meetings with my director who is Advanced, and the other two directors under her. I think it's going to be really nice. We have food every meeting. That may not be a good thing. Don't think I don't love to eat. I think it's going to be great for training.

• #8,765
chef_kimmo said:
That is a good idea. One time we met at a restaurant but I wish we would have been seated where others would see us talking and ask questions.

We're in a separate room and it's after hours. They always do a mini food demo and stuff like that. It's actually pretty helpful.

• #8,766
chef_kimmo said:
Have you already gone and eaten dinner!?!?! I haven't left work yet.
Yes, we are back. We went out for Chinese! Yummy!

• #8,767
Christ Follower said:
Well, I'm also doing a combo show with partylite in October too. I agreed for the same reasons. I still need a paycheck for October though you know?
I do understand, if it doesn't work out this time see if she will contact you next time. Let her know that sadly you are already all booked up, but could she keep you in mind the next one she does.

• #8,768
Christ Follower said:
It's funny how I always have to put the "........................." into my posts when they're too short.

Yes, the sneaking ways to add more characters. Smilies help too.

• #8,769
missydivine said:

Oh ya.....I'm supposed to be getting dinner ready for my family while they're at soccer practice. Opps. I think they're getting chili cheese dogs tonight. LOL!

• #8,770
chef_kimmo said:
Yes, the sneaking ways to add more characters. Smilies help too.

ya, but sometimes I'm too lazy to hit the advanced key...:D

• #8,771
missydivine said:

Ok, I am finally caught up on today (phew!!!) so I think I am going to log out and get home. After I make a few calls, get my half hour done and of course eat dinner I will come back for a visit later.

• #8,772
It's easy to see why people who don't normally go on this thread have no idea what we are talking about most of the time.

• #8,773
We eat early. I think tonight we are going to try to get the kids to bed by 7:30. They are so tired, and don't take naps. Our oldest fell asleep after school, I couldn't wake her for dinner, and when she did finally wake up at bed time she had dinner and couldn't get back to sleep. Not fun, not fun at all.

• #8,774
okay, gotta go get dinner going....

• #8,775
Christ Follower said:
ya, but sometimes I'm too lazy to hit the advanced key...:D
That would be me too! Only if I'm quoting then I'm already there.:eek: :rolleyes: :cool: :thumbup:

• #8,776
missydivine said:
We eat early. I think tonight we are going to try to get the kids to bed by 7:30. They are so tired, and don't take naps. Our oldest fell asleep after school, I couldn't wake her for dinner, and when she did finally wake up at bed time she had dinner and couldn't get back to sleep. Not fun, not fun at all.

That's not good.

• #8,777
Christ Follower said:
okay, gotta go get dinner going....
Hope to talk to you soon.:love: :D :) :angel: :balloon:

• #8,778
kay Mary, if you only post 20 more times we'll be about even.

• #8,779
I understand if you can't restrain yourself though...lol.

• #8,780
I know, but then you will come back and post because you will have someone to talk to. We are just too close. You have to try to come back after your show. ONLY 76 away for you and 98 for me.

• #8,781
Go sell cookware tonight!!!!! Remember ask everyone if they would like to get a piece, or set of cookware for 60% off! Then if they would like you to dash into their home and have a fun party. If not, would they be willing to collect just 6 $25 orders, and they could take advantage of this wonderful host bonus! And the Host of your show tonight could continue to take advantage of the 60% off cookware on their catalog shows. You have until the end of Oct to get those catty shows done. Just think about he POR points! I know you want that 3000 more!

• #8,782
Where did everyone go? Anyone? Anyone?

• #8,783
This thread reminds me of talking on the phone some days.

--Jenny L

• #8,784
I swear if you have the phone to your ear, you really don't need anyone on the other end of the line to tell your story!

--Jenny L

• #8,785
friday said:
We go for our Big Monthly Meetings to a hospitality director an hour away- since we aren't directors yet- just 2 future directors.
But not everyone locally can afford the gas or the time to drive 2 hours for a 2 hour meeting, so every other month we have a more casual meeting at my house in addition to the official meeting. We discuss ONE topic- this month- bookings from outside shows. We get together at 6pm. Everyone who RSVP'd that they were coming gets a list of ingredients to pick up and bring with. I lay tools on the table, and a stack copes of the recipes (we do 2- one dinner one dessert). We all sit at the table and prepare two recipes that few or none of us have ever tried before. We yap and gab and try out tools and lines during this time. Once to food is in the oven, we sit down and talk about the topic. Some people bring things along- handouts or ideas to discuss on the topic. Once the food is ready we eat- and keep right on talking. I try to 'moderate' and keep everyone on topic. Then we clean up, pick the next dinner date, and the next topic, and everyone goes home.

In the winter, when the snow keeps us from travelling to the hospitality directors, we used to just not have meetings, but since I am going to promote this winter, we have decided to just move the serious meetings home and alternate months with the dinner and a more 'serious' meeting.
I think that's great!

• #8,786
friday said:
Ok, ok, don't smack me too hard. I ruined dinner, but I got the kitchen tidied up and I mopped the floor myself because I am just not up for bowling.
I havent left for rehearsal yet, but I will be heading out in about 25 minutes. I will take the pictures I promised when I get home.
Sounds perfect!

• #8,787
chef_kimmo said:
Just think how many posts you would have had out of that if you woud have separated it out! :p

Ok, seriously - that is a great idea. I have another consultant who is also a future director here that we do meetings monthly. We have done it where we rotate to each others houses since we don't all live in the same area. We get the meeting planner off of online (figured out how to get it with out it being sent to us) and we decide what to talk about around our consultants and potential consultants that are coming.
How do you get it????

• #8,788
jlevernier said:
I swear if you have the phone to your ear, you really don't need anyone on the other end of the line to tell your story!

--Jenny L
LOL!!!!!!!

• #8,789
I'm going to go, I'll be back later.

• #8,790
chef_kimmo said:
Or what is keeping you so incredibly busy today that you have forgotten about what was important yesterday.

Kim,
I just re-read this. I think this would make a great quote for your signature line! :thumbup:

--Jenny L

• #8,791
missydivine said:
Go sell cookware tonight!!!!! Remember ask everyone if they would like to get a piece, or set of cookware for 60% off! Then if they would like you to dash into their home and have a fun party. If not, would they be willing to collect just 6 $25 orders, and they could take advantage of this wonderful host bonus! And the Host of your show tonight could continue to take advantage of the 60% off cookware on their catalog shows. You have until the end of Oct to get those catty shows done. Just think about he POR points! I know you want that 3000 more!

Great idea!

• #8,793
missydivine said:
I haven't had Chinese in WAY too long.... Now why did you have to go and say that???

• #8,794
chef_kimmo said:

We tried to do the meetings out of the directory for awhile, but we found there was too much stuff covered for our yappy group so we limit it to one topic.

• #8,795
  • #8,796
How do I post pictures?

I am going to burn off some posts trying.

• #8,797
ok THAT isn't how. Do I have to use photobucket or something?

• #8,798
Hmmm... that doesnt seem to work either...

• #8,799
Oh ya- I am home from rehearsal.
14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0

• #8,800
I am uploading the photos to the website

oh for cryin in a bucket 6 seconds

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four