• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Just Earn My Pink Stripper Star?!

In summary, the group celebrates Leah's achievement of receiving a pink star ribbon at the CS gathering at Leadership or next year's Conference. Leah also shares her excitement for getting a positive pregnancy test, while others offer support and advice. They also discuss their favorite colors and technology. Leah's pink star represents her achievement, and they hope for more pink (positive pregnancy tests) in her future.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
I got my PINK STRIPPER STAR!!!!! and I just noticed it tonight :D Had to share!!!:D

Way to go!!
You'll get a pink star ribbon for the CS gathering at Leadership or next year's Conference!

Woo Hoo! I can't wait to get a star.

chefann said:
Way to go!!
You'll get a pink star ribbon for the CS gathering at Leadership or next year's Conference!

I am still working on leadership!!!!! Confernce well that is a given!!! Though I might have a differnt color by then hehehe!!

Leah, I saw it said "i got my pink" and immediately thought you had got a positive pregnancy test!!!!!:p

Congrats on turning into a pinky star!!!!:D

jrstephens said:
Leah, I saw it said "i got my pink" and immediately thought you had got a positive pregnancy test!!!!!:p

Congrats on turning into a pinky star!!!!:D

Yeah one would hope that I got a postive pregnancy test...... were going on two months all the signs keeps coming up negative...heheh I think I hijacked my own thread!!!! :p :D

A BIG WOOOOOOHOOOO for you!!! :0)

mommyhugz1978 said:
Yeah one would hope that I got a postive pregnancy test...... were going on two months all the signs keeps coming up negative...heheh I think I hijacked my own thread!!!! :p :D

I went to the website yesterday that I loved when we were tying to get pregnant with Luke. www.babyzone.com It is a free ovulation calendar that we used. We are starting our full second month of trying too. It tooks 6 months the first time. You can also sign up for coupons and a lot of stuff. It has great baby name info. It is the best baby website to me.

jrstephens said:
I went to the website yesterday that I loved when we were tying to get pregnant with Luke. www.babyzone.com It is a free ovulation calendar that we used. We are starting our full second month of trying too. It tooks 6 months the first time. You can also sign up for coupons and a lot of stuff. It has great baby name info. It is the best baby website to me.

Thanks for the tibit on that..... we have actually on our 7th month of trying ( groans not that trying is a bad thing) but I am two months LATE :eek: and get negative pregancy test:eek: with all the classic signs...... ( groans again) I will have to check that website out!!! I have to keep reminding my self when God says "Leah you need to be pregnant" then I will be pregnant, its in his time not mine!!!

Christ Follower said:
I gotta LONG way to go!:eek:

Keep posting like you are and you will catch up!!!:D

mommyhugz1978 said:
Thanks for the tibit on that..... we have actually on our 7th month of trying ( groans not that trying is a bad thing) but I am two months LATE :eek: and get negative pregancy test:eek: with all the classic signs...... ( groans again) I will have to check that website out!!! I have to keep reminding my self when God says "Leah you need to be pregnant" then I will be pregnant, its in his time not mine!!!

Have you had a blood test to make sure? Is everything all straightened out from the miscarriage?

Don't you just love the pink! I want mine forever! :)

jrstephens said:
Have you had a blood test to make sure? Is everything all straightened out from the miscarriage?

I haven't been to the Dr's yet.... I know I need to go..... But I am trying to see if I start this month.. then I can go to the DOC crying am I pregnant or is my PCOS flared up again :(
They did a DNC so I am prety sure that it is straightened out from my miscarriage!

heat123 said:
Don't you just love the pink! I want mine forever! :)

Pink and purple are two of my fave colors!!!

Christ Follower said:
Pink is good!

It would be better if it was a pink postive on a pregnancy test but I will settle for my star!!! :D

You'll get your pink positive too! Or is it 2 lines? :0)

Christ Follower said:
You'll get your pink positive too! Or is it 2 lines? :0)

Depends on what test you take... it might come up with the digtal word "pregnant" or " non pregnant" as mine said the other day!

Christ Follower said:
Technolagy these days!

What would we do without it???? I think I would be lost!!!:eek:

mommyhugz1978 said:
Pink and purple are two of my fave colors!!!
How funny, mine too!

Congratulations! Pink looks good on you.

raebates said:
Congratulations! Pink looks good on you.

Thanks RAE!!!! Lets hope that I keep getting more pink coming my way!!!

1. What is "Whooo Hooo It's Offical!!!"?

"Whooo Hooo It's Offical!!!" is a special promotion at Pampered Chef that celebrates the start of a new season or event. It is a time for customers to take advantage of exclusive deals and offers on our products.

2. How often does "Whooo Hooo It's Offical!!!" happen?

"Whooo Hooo It's Offical!!!" happens multiple times throughout the year, usually coinciding with major holidays or seasonal changes. Keep an eye out for announcements on our website and social media pages.

3. Do I need a special code to participate in "Whooo Hooo It's Offical!!!"?

No, you do not need a special code to participate in "Whooo Hooo It's Offical!!!". All promotions and deals will be automatically applied to your order during the designated time period.

4. Can I use my consultant discount during "Whooo Hooo It's Offical!!!"?

Yes, as a consultant, you are able to use your discount during "Whooo Hooo It's Offical!!!". However, please note that some products may be excluded from the promotion.

5. How long does "Whooo Hooo It's Offical!!!" last?

The duration of "Whooo Hooo It's Offical!!!" varies, but typically it lasts for a few days to a week. Be sure to check the specific dates for each promotion to take advantage of the deals before they end.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hoosierchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
Replies