• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"Stripper Star" Clarification.....

In summary, the Stripped star is achieved by posting 750 posts. The Gold star is achieved by posting 1500 posts. The Pink star is achieved by posting 2500 posts.
hoosierchef
OK, with all the talk about being a stripper.....:p Can anyone clarify what each level is and what it takes to get to it?? :D

I wanna pink star like Gillian! :p

I wanna know too!

Anyone?? Greg?? I know my regular peeps are usually on during the daytime.......:p

Is that "stripper" with a long i like in STRIPES, or "stripper" with a short i like being the feature at a nudie bar?

Paige Dixon said:
Is that "stripper" with a long i like in STRIPES, or "stripper" with a short i like being the feature at a nudie bar?

LOL.....Ok Paige....I guess you better go back and look at some of the previous posts.......

The day crew I usually see around here refers to the Star (without any color) as a Stripped star, thus making it a "Stripper Star". (Yep, the nudie kind! LOL) It's kinda become an inside joke I suppose. :p

PsaContrary to popular opinion, there are NO brass poles in this forum.

to get the stripper star it is 750 in posts to get the gold star I believe it is 1500 and I hae no clue how many posts to get the pink star

2500 I think or 3500 i think..yeah 3500

OMG! YOU GUYS ARE ON HERE AT NIGHT!!! :p And I was starting to question your dedication to Chef Success!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!

Night< Day> Evening< Holidays< Workday< Sundays> Anyday>>>>you Name It We Are Here>>>>lol

Those Stars Are Important....lol

Well you keep going Jillysue and you'll get your pink stripper star :D

PS, I want a star, but I don't think I will be as fast as you....

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Contrary to popular opinion, there are NO brass poles in this forum.

Didn't you see the pictures of my office? You didn't notice the pole in the background!?!?

Pretty soon ladies and gents..I won't have time to be posting..my calendar will be full full full of shows...

HEHE!!!

dannyzmom said:
Didn't you see the pictures of my office? You didn't notice the pole in the background!?!?
I thought that was Ann.

Walter, the track star, was proudly going to the Olympics with his team from Deutschland.

In the Olympic Village, a sweet young American gymnast was taken with Walter's rugged good looks, so she struck up a converstation using her fractured German and Walter answered with his thickly accented English.

"Are you a pole vaulter?" she asked, batting her eyes.

"Nein, no, no," he replied, shaking his head. "I'm German."

:eek:

Here is the official story- We all used to have gold colored stars at 650 posts. Greg then changed it to 750 posts for an empty star (stripped star because we used to be filled in) that then became a "stripper" star. At 1500 you got a filled in star. While all this was going on I jokingly asked Greg for a pink star at 2500 posts and my wish was granted. I may be wrong but I think as of right now Anne and I are the only ones that have them...

kinda Mary Kay'ish, isn't it?:p

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
kinda Mary Kay'ish, isn't it?

:p

OOOOOHHHH!! Gillian & Anne, go get him! KG, this is a PC forum not Mary Kay!!!:p LOL!!!
Yes, we are all on here various times!!!:D

It's the wrong pink for MK so all is well. So THERE, KG! :p

[shrug]
Pink is Pink...except in May. ;)
[/shrug]

You're intractable. :p

No, I own three convertibles. I'm REtractable.Car Image removed - it didn't work right and just wasn't worth it.

Last edited:
Your picture didn't work, m'dear. :)

It looks fine on my browser.

I've just got the "image hosted by tripod" logo thing. I wonder if your image is cached...

Apparently it only lets me see it.That's okay - the gag really wasn't worth it.

You're lovable anyway. :)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
[shrug]
Pink is Pink...except in May. ;)
[/shrug]

"My colors are blush and bashful Momma"

Sorry - that was too good of an opportunity for a Steel Magnolias line.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Contrary to popular opinion, there are NO brass poles in this forum.

That's what you think....:D

brasspole.jpg

Well I never.Hmm.I knew Ann was a Brassy Pole, but this is the first I've seen of a brass pole.Do you have to watch out for firemen coming down unexpectedly?

you guys are way too funny...they sell those poles at Spencers in the mall (cheap too) I was shocked! I'm an innocent kind of gal...hehehe

Warning!!! Adult Content

Talk about your cute guy sliding down the pole...ooo la la....;)

puppy_pole.jpg

sillylittlechef said:
you guys are way too funny...they sell those poles at Spencers in the mall (cheap too) I was shocked! I'm an innocent kind of gal...hehehe

Now, see, that's information I didn't need. I have a weird, warped sense of humor. I already own a feather boa. I really shouldn't know where to find a pole, especially if it's a good deal. I find those hard to resist. And, frankly, it's getting more and more difficult to explain the odd stuff in my house. :eek:

You could argue that you're using it for health reasons. Pole dancing exercise classes are all the rage right now.

Very good point. Of course, since half the town has heard the rumor that I used to be a stripper, I doubt anyone would believe me. (And, just in case you're wondering, the only thing I've ever stripped is antique furniture.)

Ummm. I think you'd need my DH's approval.

Too bad. I've got a nice old rocker to restore.

I love the classy Christmas lights to set the mood in the "pole room" LMAO!!

I KNOW!!! Could they be more tacky...[and no, this in not in my room...]

This one is...
fac_pole1.jpg
:eek:

Just kidding...

Darby, I am beginning to think you know too much about where to find poles!!! :eek:

Oooooh Baby! Where's the fire??

gilliandanielle said:
Oooooh Baby! Where's the fire??

In your...[insert imaginative statement here].....:eek:

:D

jrstephens said:
Darby, I am beginning to think you know too much about where to find poles!!! :eek:

You can find ANYTHING on the internet....

Now, All I need is a hunky fireman wearing pasties and $100 bills...LOL

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Too bad. I've got a nice old rocker to restore.

Would that be Mick Jagger or Keith Richards?

They're both beyond restoration by stripping. They'd need to be frame-off restorations.

thechefofnorthbend said:
You can find ANYTHING on the internet....

Now, All I need is a hunky fireman wearing pasties and $100 bills...LOL
You're on your own for the pasties and Benjie Bills.

http://www.nyfirestore.com/calendars/nyfire-2007.jpg

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
They're both beyond restoration by stripping. They'd need to be frame-off restorations.

Scary, scary thought.

You are just way too funny!!!!!!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
friday
  • mommyhugz1978
  • General Chat
Replies
Views