• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Show and Surprise Garbage Disposal: My Productive Day!

In summary, a "Good Day for Me" is all about self-care and making time for yourself, which can include activities like taking a relaxing bath, reading a book, or treating yourself to a favorite meal or activity. Pampered Chef offers products that can enhance this routine, such as their Stoneware Collection for cooking and their Spa Collection for creating a spa-like atmosphere at home. Ideas for incorporating these products into a "Good Day for Me" include using the Cold Brew Pitcher for coffee, the Quick Cooker for breakfast, the Salad Chopper for lunch, and the Rockcrok Dutch Oven for dinner. The frequency of having a "Good Day for Me" varies for each person, with some needing it once a week and others
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Okay - so I have had a hard time getting back into the swing of things this month, for alot of different reasons. Well, this morning I had a brunch show with my "groupies" - usually the same crowd attends when they have a show. The host was expecting only 6 to be there - thankfully I packed extra supplies - ended up with 10 people - some I'd never met before! Show is at $470 and counting, with 3 bookings - Jan, Feb, and Apr.! So I'm driving home, thinking "That was a fun, productive show"....I get home, walk in the door to see my DH installing a Garbage Disposal in my sink! I've wanted one for YEARS, and had no idea he was going to do it! He pops his head out from under the sink, and says "A lady called and wants to book a show - info is on the phone desk". A lady I met at Costco in Dec., (but didn't get her info then) had called - and I called her back and booked another Feb show! :D :D :D Whoo Hooo!
And by the end of the day.....I'll have my Stripper Star!:D
Talk about a good day!

Thanks Linda!
And it's now official - I'm stripped!:D

That's not a GOOD day - that's a GREAT day!!

Oh Happy DAY!!!!! Congrats-I need that to happen for me!!!

Congrats! Don't you just love days like that!??

Man. Great job! You made MY day, keep it up!!! :D

AWESOME:D :D What a great feeling!

1. What does a "Good Day for Me" entail?

A "Good Day for Me" is all about self-care and making time for yourself. It can include activities like taking a relaxing bath, reading a book, or treating yourself to a favorite meal or activity.

2. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my "Good Day for Me" routine?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can enhance your self-care routine. For example, our Stoneware Collection is perfect for preparing a delicious and nutritious meal, and our Spa Collection can help you create a spa-like atmosphere at home.

3. Can you provide some ideas for a "Good Day for Me" using Pampered Chef products?

Of course! You can start your day with a cup of coffee using our Cold Brew Pitcher, then make a healthy and delicious breakfast using our Quick Cooker. For lunch, try using our Salad Chopper to make a fresh and easy salad. And for dinner, use our Rockcrok Dutch Oven to make a comforting and hearty meal.

4. How often should I have a "Good Day for Me"?

There is no set rule for how often you should have a "Good Day for Me." It is important to listen to your body and make time for self-care as needed. Some people may need a "Good Day for Me" once a week, while others may need it once a month.

5. What are some benefits of having a "Good Day for Me"?

Taking time for self-care can have numerous benefits, such as reducing stress, improving mood, and increasing overall well-being. It can also help you recharge and have more energy for other tasks and responsibilities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • Cindycooks
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • pamperedchef88
  • General Chat
Replies