• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Toddler's Surprising Phone Call: A Tale of Adventure!

In summary, Beth is talking to her son about her job and how it is important to her. She has pens that say "PC" and "Beth" on them and she is selling them to her son.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
I have tell you guys.....My 2 1/2 year old DS was in the living room playing while I was in the kitchen cleaning. I heard him talking so I asked who he was talking to, and he told me daddy which I knew wasn't true because DH went riding w/ my BIL. So I took the phone and some lady was on there going hello. Well long story short it was a past host that I had called yesterday using that phone. He had hit redial and started talking away. Anyways I was able to touch base w/ the host and she is placing an individual order from the outlet. So he was helping me work my biz.:D What kids will do.....

Last edited:
How cute! You may have started a new marketing strategy :D.

I agree with KG! Sign him up! Try to get him used to the names of some of the products and what people desperately need! LOL!!!!

He wants to fly on an airplane! Everytime I go to work I am telling him it's so we can go on an airplane. We are going to Maui at the end of Sept for my sis's wedding. He loves to fly, so it's a good way to sneak out to work w/o a fit.Now he's getting impatient, he wants to go now. LOL

He's adorable Amanda! Time does go by real slow for young ones......but at least you've got him understanding why you go out!

Awwww, you've got an office assistant & you didn't even know it;)

Alright Amanda, I'm going to have to recruit my kids!!! Thanks for the tip!:D

So funny! I could never have my son (4 years) talk to my customers. He would tell every one he "pooted". Doesn't matter who you are if he did it you will know!! LOL!!!!

My son isn't as cute (he's 18yo) but he helps with my business too. He tells his friends' moms that they could do things easier with PC products and even carries my business card in his wallet and hands them out (HIS idea). He is a waiter and uses my personalized pens - I tell him to not worry if someone keeps it and to give it to anyone who notices the writing on the pen asks about PC - lol.

Beth where did you get your pens & what do they say. Recruit young, I did find yesterday some of my pc address labels on his bbq. I guess if his bbq ever gets lost they will know where it came from!!

pamperedalf said:
Beth where did you get your pens & what do they say.

Recruit young, I did find yesterday some of my pc address labels on his bbq. I guess if his bbq ever gets lost they will know where it came from!!
I believe I got them from Town & Country back when they were our vendor. Just about out of them. I think Merrill might have them now... Sorry I'm not more help.

They have the Pampered Chef logo, my name, phone # and website on them.

Merrill & VIP have pens, but not where you can put your info in!

Oh NO!! I wish I had bought more when I could have!

There are other vendors out there that can do it but they just can't use the logo. I'll have to start looking...

Monopolies suck, don't they?

It does suck, I really like town & country. UGH!!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Monopolies suck, don't they?
I thought there was a law against monolopies. Oh wait! The big companies PAY congress to vote so they can make even more of the money and keep it out of the hands of the filthy middle class. Too bad none of the rest of us will have any money to support the CEO's salaries soon. No wait! Our jobs went over seas - THEIR salaries will support the big guys and law makers. Whew! I was worried about them for a minute.

We live in a global economy - Many people in this country work for companies that are based in other countries but we don't seem to mind that. Pampered Chef products are not all made in the USA last I checked. I worked for a company previous to my current job.
The foreign companies were trying to make deals that would take contracts away from our company. If that company (my employer) had not found some way to lower costs then the whole company could have gone under by losing some big contracts. They set up a division in a country that provided lower costs - therefore saving lost of jobs.
It's just reality in this world - People have to find jobs that are not at risk to be outsourced. There is really not such things as job security even as a business owner.
Our job as PC consultant and business owners is important. We provide high touch and we have unlimited opportunity - And we can give that opportunity to others. Few of us willl make Fortune 500 CEO salaries but we have the opportinuty to make as much money as we choose Our Life - Our Way

Wow! I'll refrain from turning you in for violation of the child labor laws ;)

That really is cute. At least it was someone understanding and not a grouch.

Amanda! Get him one of my kids cheffer shirts! He'll help you everytime you leave the house!! :D

Darby I thought about it, but I need to watch the money I am spending right now!!Rae I am so lucky it was someone understanding.

My kids have done that before but not with a host one was 911 and I was rushing to get ready for work so it took me a minute to hang up the phone and I almost didnt pick it up when it rang good thing I did it was them calling to see if everything was ok another time it was a long distance call to my SIL

1. What is "My Toddler's Surprising Phone Call: A Tale of Adventure!" about?

"My Toddler's Surprising Phone Call: A Tale of Adventure!" is a children's book that follows the story of a toddler who accidentally calls their grandparents while playing with a toy phone. The grandparents think it is a real emergency and rush to the toddler's house, leading to a fun and unexpected adventure.

2. What age range is this book suitable for?

This book is suitable for children ages 3-8 years old. It is a fun and engaging read for toddlers and early readers, and the colorful illustrations make it appealing to young children.

3. Is this book available in both paperback and e-book format?

Yes, "My Toddler's Surprising Phone Call: A Tale of Adventure!" is available in both paperback and e-book format. You can purchase the paperback version on our website or through retailers, and the e-book version is available for purchase and download on various e-book platforms.

4. Who is the author of "My Toddler's Surprising Phone Call: A Tale of Adventure!"?

The author of "My Toddler's Surprising Phone Call: A Tale of Adventure!" is Jane Smith, a children's book author known for her whimsical and imaginative stories. She has written several other popular children's books, including "The Magical Treehouse" and "A Day at the Zoo."

5. Are there any educational or moral lessons in this book?

Yes, "My Toddler's Surprising Phone Call: A Tale of Adventure!" teaches children the importance of communication and the consequences of playing with real phones. It also highlights the special bond between grandparents and grandchildren. Overall, it is a fun and heartwarming story that teaches valuable lessons to young readers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Morvin
Replies