• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Host's Brother Placed Order But It's Not Showing Up!

In summary, the conversation is about a guest who placed an order for over $100, but it did not show up on the website as an individual order or associated with a show. The person is considering reaching out to Home Office to fix the issue and is also asking for advice on how to handle the situation. The person also mentions that a refund may take a couple of weeks. They end by expressing their hope that the host will receive credit for the order and offering further assistance.
Pedey
I had a guest ordering from a show (the host's brother) that says he placed his order last night - for over $100 of stuff. The host is saying she was on the phone with him while he was browsing & placing the order... but it's not on my site. Not as an individual order & not as an order associated with a show. I just let her a message asking if he could forward the confirmation email to me... I was thinking if there was a way to maybe call HO & have them fix it some way or another....? I'm assuming he just ordered through the main site.

Have any of you had this happen? Have you been able to fix it & get the order credited to your party? This host had a pretty good turnout at her party, but her guests were pretty tight with their $$$ so her sales were really low - so she tried for outside orders so she could get more free product. I'd hate for her to miss out on it - especially when it was her own brother ordering for her!

Thank you!

THe person needs to call HO themselves and cancel the order and reorder it on the show. I had this happen and as long as the order did not ship HO can cancel it. Even if it does ship, he can replace the order and then send back the one that was not on the show.

Just know that a refund can take a couple of weeks.

Thank you!!

Hi there,I'm sorry to hear that there seems to be some confusion with your guest's order. I would definitely recommend reaching out to Home Office to see if they can assist with fixing the issue. In the meantime, it may also be helpful to ask the host's brother for the confirmation email so that you can have a record of the order and follow up with Home Office.I haven't personally experienced this situation before, but I have heard of similar issues being resolved by Home Office. I hope everything gets sorted out and your host is able to receive credit for her brother's order. It's always a shame when someone misses out on free product, especially when it's their own family member ordering.Best of luck and let me know if there's anything else I can do to help.Take care.

1. Why isn't my brother's order showing up on my host account?

There could be a few reasons for this. The most common reason is that your brother may have accidentally placed the order under his own account instead of using your host link. Another possibility is that there may have been a technical issue with the website at the time of the order. Please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

2. Can I still receive credit for my brother's order even if it's not showing up on my host account?

Yes, as long as your brother used your host link or mentioned your name when placing the order, you will still receive credit for the sale. Our customer service team can manually add the order to your account for you.

3. My brother placed the order a few days ago and it's still not showing up. Is this normal?

In most cases, orders should show up on your host account within 24 hours. However, there may be delays due to high order volume or technical issues. If it has been more than 24 hours and the order still hasn't appeared, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I cancel or make changes to my brother's order if it's not showing up on my account?

Unfortunately, once an order has been placed, we are unable to make any changes or cancellations. If there are any issues with the order, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

5. My brother used my host link, but his order is showing up under a different host. What should I do?

If your brother's order is showing up under a different host, it's possible that he accidentally clicked on someone else's link before placing the order. Please reach out to our customer service team with the order details and we can assist you in getting the order transferred to your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefLayla
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • iteachncook
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
iteachncook
  • emiscookin