1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Need help with order not showing up on host's party

1. sassypip

sassypip Member Silver Member

I am doing a cooking show on Sun and I have the show set up for the host online so out of town guests can order, well the Aunt of the hostess called her and told her she put an order in for her. It is not showing up on her party. How do I find out if she ordered it wrong and is there a way to cancel it so she can order it right. Maybe it is too soon to look at it? I am not sure when she ordered.
    Thanks!!!!

Diane

Sep 18, 2009
  2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

It usually shows up pretty quickly, so my guess is that she ordered incorrectly. It's probably too late for her to cancel. What the aunt will have to do is call the home office. She may need to simply refuse delivery or arrange for a return.

Sep 18, 2009
  3. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

Either she didn't finish the process by clicking the last step button (happens a LOT!) or she bypassed the host section & didn't enter the host's name. If she did it as an outside order, the Aunt can hit "cancel" before HO processes the order. After that, it's too late to stop it. She can order a 2nd time under the show (she'd have to pay a 2nd time) and then refuse the first order when it arrives & ask for a refund.

Ask her to e-mail you the confirmation e-mail for her order. If she didn't get one, she didn't finish the process.

Sep 18, 2009
  4. sassypip

sassypip Member Silver Member

WOW!! You all are fast! Thanks for answering so quickly. I am waiting for a call from the hostess right now. I will pass this info along. Thank you again!!!

Sep 18, 2009
Have something to add?