• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need help with order not showing up on host's party

sassypip

Silver Member
Jun 23, 2009
I am doing a cooking show on Sun and I have the show set up for the host online so out of town guests can order, well the Aunt of the hostess called her and told her she put an order in for her. It is not showing up on her party. How do I find out if she ordered it wrong and is there a way to cancel it so she can order it right. Maybe it is too soon to look at it? I am not sure when she ordered.
Thanks!!!!

Diane

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
It usually shows up pretty quickly, so my guess is that she ordered incorrectly. It's probably too late for her to cancel. What the aunt will have to do is call the home office. She may need to simply refuse delivery or arrange for a return.

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
Either she didn't finish the process by clicking the last step button (happens a LOT!) or she bypassed the host section & didn't enter the host's name. If she did it as an outside order, the Aunt can hit "cancel" before HO processes the order. After that, it's too late to stop it. She can order a 2nd time under the show (she'd have to pay a 2nd time) and then refuse the first order when it arrives & ask for a refund.

Ask her to e-mail you the confirmation e-mail for her order. If she didn't get one, she didn't finish the process.

sassypip

Silver Member
Jun 23, 2009
WOW!! You all are fast! Thanks for answering so quickly. I am waiting for a call from the hostess right now. I will pass this info along. Thank you again!!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
WestCoastPC
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views