• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With Order Not Showing up on Host's Party

In summary, the conversation is about a cooking show that the speaker is organizing for a hostess who has an online setup for out of town guests to place orders. However, the hostess's aunt has placed an order that is not showing up on the party and the speaker is unsure if it was placed incorrectly or if it is too soon to see the order. The suggestion is to contact the aunt for details and reach out to the host's online party support team for assistance in canceling the order and placing a correct one. The speaker wishes the host good luck with the show.
sassypip
Silver Member
I am doing a cooking show on Sun and I have the show set up for the host online so out of town guests can order, well the Aunt of the hostess called her and told her she put an order in for her. It is not showing up on her party. How do I find out if she ordered it wrong and is there a way to cancel it so she can order it right. Maybe it is too soon to look at it? I am not sure when she ordered.
Thanks!!!!

Diane

It usually shows up pretty quickly, so my guess is that she ordered incorrectly. It's probably too late for her to cancel. What the aunt will have to do is call the home office. She may need to simply refuse delivery or arrange for a return.

Either she didn't finish the process by clicking the last step button (happens a LOT!) or she bypassed the host section & didn't enter the host's name. If she did it as an outside order, the Aunt can hit "cancel" before HO processes the order. After that, it's too late to stop it. She can order a 2nd time under the show (she'd have to pay a 2nd time) and then refuse the first order when it arrives & ask for a refund.Ask her to e-mail you the confirmation e-mail for her order. If she didn't get one, she didn't finish the process.

WOW!! You all are fast! Thanks for answering so quickly. I am waiting for a call from the hostess right now. I will pass this info along. Thank you again!!!

, as a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I understand your concern about the order not showing up on the host's party. It's important to ensure that all orders are correctly placed and accounted for. My suggestion would be to reach out to the Aunt and ask her for the details of her order, such as the date and time she placed it, the items she ordered, and her contact information. This will help you to track down the order and make any necessary changes. If it is too soon to see the order on the party, you can always reach out to the host's online party support team for assistance. They will be able to help you cancel the order and guide the Aunt to place the correct order, if needed. I hope this helps and good luck with your show! Happy cooking!

1. Why isn't my order showing up on the host's party?

There could be a few reasons for this. First, make sure that you have selected the correct host when placing your order. If you did select the correct host, it's possible that there was a technical error and your order did not go through. Contact our customer service team for assistance with resolving this issue.

2. Can I add my order to a host's party after I've already placed it?

Unfortunately, once an order has been placed, it cannot be added to a party. The host's party is closed once the host submits their order, so any additional orders would need to be placed separately.

3. What happens if my order doesn't show up on the host's party, but I was invited by the host?

If you were invited by the host to place an order, but your order did not show up under their party, please contact our customer service team. We will need to verify the host's information and make sure that your order is properly credited to their party.

4. How long does it take for my order to show up on the host's party?

Typically, orders will show up on the host's party within 24 hours of being placed. However, during busy periods, it may take up to 48 hours for the order to appear. If it has been longer than 48 hours and your order still does not appear, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I still earn host rewards if my order doesn't show up on the host's party?

If your order does not show up on the host's party, unfortunately, you will not be able to earn any host rewards. The host's party is closed once the host's order is submitted, so any orders placed after that will not count towards their rewards. However, you can always reach out to our customer service team for further assistance with this issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • ccmahaffey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedchefDaly