• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fedex Order Delay: Frustrated Customer Waiting for Quick Stir Pitcher

In summary, the delivery times for "yetAnother Fedex Gripe :(" vary depending on the shipping method selected at checkout. Standard delivery takes 3-5 business days and expedited shipping takes 1-2 business days. You can track your shipment using the tracking number provided or on the Fedex website. If your package is lost or damaged, contact customer service for assistance. You may be able to change the shipping address if the order has not yet shipped. International shipping is currently not available for "yetAnother Fedex Gripe :(".
Fluffy215
Gold Member
Ok, I had a customer who placed an individual order for the quick stir pitcher online. The order was shipped the next day and was to be delivered yesterday. Last night she called me and said it had not been delivered yet. I called HO and let them know the tracking number shows it left CT on Tuesday night and was to be delivered in NH on Wednesday. They told me to call Fedex. So I called Fedex and was told the plane "probably got detoured due to severe weather", ummmmmmm we did not have severe weather here and CT hub is only about a 4 hour drive to NH at most driving speed limit LOL She said she will put a note on the tracking number to have it delivered today as she needs it for a party this weekend she is having. Well I just checked the tracking number and now it has no delivery date listed as to when it is going to be delivered! UGH!!!! I am going to loan her my QSP but what kind of service is this of FEDEX? It certainly does not do any favors for the appearance of PC that is for sure. I am just glad I have the pitcher to loan her.

I havent had any problems with fed ex until they put my package on the side of my house clear by the fence. Which is the side that I dont go on.

Gee, we haven't one of these in a while.Fed Up.

What are the delivery times for "yetAnother Fedex Gripe :("?

The delivery times for "yetAnother Fedex Gripe :(" vary depending on the shipping method selected at checkout. Standard delivery typically takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping can arrive in 1-2 business days.

Can I track my shipment for "yetAnother Fedex Gripe :("?

Yes, you can track your shipment for "yetAnother Fedex Gripe :(" by using the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email. You can also track your shipment on the Fedex website using the tracking number.

What happens if my package for "yetAnother Fedex Gripe :(" is lost or damaged?

If your package for "yetAnother Fedex Gripe :(" is lost or damaged, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with Fedex to resolve the issue and ensure you receive a replacement or refund.

Can I change the shipping address for my "yetAnother Fedex Gripe :(" order?

If your order for "yetAnother Fedex Gripe :(" has not yet shipped, you may be able to change the shipping address. Please contact our customer service team as soon as possible to make the request.

Do you offer international shipping for "yetAnother Fedex Gripe :("?

Currently, we only offer shipping for "yetAnother Fedex Gripe :(" within the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MissChef
  • PCSarahjm
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jlevernier
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003