• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theSaga of My Quick-Stir Pitchers.

In summary, the Quick-Stir Pitcher is a convenient and mess-free way to mix ingredients with its unique plunger design. It is also dishwasher safe and has a 2-quart capacity for various recipes. However, it is not suitable for hot liquids and comes with a limited lifetime warranty for any defects. Customer service is available for assistance with any issues.
akrebecca
Silver Member
So, I have both quick-stir pitchers. The large one had a small run in with my oldest daughter. She broke the slidey thingy that strains and etc.... Not sure how, but she did it. Since it was still under warrenty, I called up, got an adjustment number. Have to send the whole pitcher in as there is no replacement parts available. Ok. Need to find a box to put it in, but thats fine. Thanks to PC got plenty of boxes to ship it back in.

That was Sunday. Fast forward to tonight. My oldest is putting away dishes and I hear a thud. "Rachel, you ok in there?" Silence. "Rachel?" "Umm. Mom? Umm. Do you love me?" "What did you break?" "Ummm." Sigh. "Rachel, did you break one of my pitchers?" "Ummm, yes?" "Please tell me it was the big one." "You mean the one in the fridge with juice in it?" Sigh. Guess I will call in the morning.

Could really use one of them right now as a new gallon of milk has a leak...halfway down.

my smalll one isn't in use.... I live in eagle river!

Oh no, that sounds like a frustrating situation! It's always a bummer when something breaks, especially when it's still under warranty. And then to have it happen again so soon after getting it fixed, that's just bad luck. I hope you're able to get it sorted out quickly and get a replacement pitcher. In the meantime, maybe you can try using a regular strainer or another container to strain your milk until you can get a new pitcher. Hang in there!

1. How does the Quick-Stir Pitcher work?

The Quick-Stir Pitcher has a unique plunger design that allows you to easily mix and blend ingredients without any mess or hassle. Simply push down on the plunger and release, and the built-in whisk will rotate and mix the contents of the pitcher.

2. Is the Quick-Stir Pitcher dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Quick-Stir Pitcher is completely dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. The plunger can be easily removed for thorough cleaning.

3. What is the capacity of the Quick-Stir Pitcher?

The Quick-Stir Pitcher has a 2-quart capacity, making it perfect for mixing and serving a variety of beverages and recipes.

4. Can I use the Quick-Stir Pitcher for hot liquids?

No, the Quick-Stir Pitcher is not recommended for use with hot liquids. It is designed for use with cold or room temperature liquids.

5. What is the warranty for the Quick-Stir Pitcher?

The Quick-Stir Pitcher comes with a limited lifetime warranty, which covers any defects in materials or workmanship. If you have any issues with your pitcher, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
RMDave
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • myinnerchef
  • General Chat