• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help for Customer with Broken Quick Stir Pitcher

In summary, the customer has a broken stir pitcher and doesn't have her receipt. The customer is thinking about booking a show with the consultant, and the consultant offers to help her out.
PCSarahjm
I have a customer who has a quick stir pitcher the stir handle broke. She doesn't have her reciept. It was purchased through another consultant who is not an active consultant anymore. Is there anything I can do for her? She is thinking about booking a show with me so I would really like to help.

Offer her a free one if she books a show with you.

Or, if the pitcher is less than a year old and she knows the old consultants name, you could call teh solution center and process the exchange for her.

If it's less than a year old, and the order was in her name, shouldn't HO be able to pull her name up in their computer? I thought that was why it's so important for people not to combine orders. This way their name can be looked up!
--Jenny L

Just had the same problem and all I had to do was tell them the consultants name and when she bought the pitcher and they looked up her name in the shows around that range. Was no problem at all.

Great I will be calling HO to get her a new pitcher. She bought it in Dec. 2006. If this doesn't work I will buy her a new one if she books!!!

Ususally, if something is out of warranty and it breaks (host or guest) I will offer them 10% off if they want to replace it. If it would get me a booking though, I would offer the QSP as a prize for a $500 show or something....just so you don't get taken and have to buy it for her and she closes at $151 in product sales!! Cover your butt....

Yeah, what Kelly said!

I get the combining orders to save shipping ALL THE TIME!

I point out that $4.00 S/H on show orders is very reasonable & that
they will not get an individual receipt. I think I may make that part of my schpiel when I discuss the receipts. Whaddya think?

If you do, tell us how it works!

--Jenny L

Related to Help for Customer with Broken Quick Stir Pitcher

1. How do I request a replacement for my broken Quick Stir Pitcher?

To request a replacement for your broken Quick Stir Pitcher, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-5263 or fill out our online form. You will need to provide your name, contact information, and a description or photo of the broken pitcher. Our team will assist you in getting a replacement as soon as possible.

2. Is there a warranty for the Quick Stir Pitcher?

Yes, there is a one-year warranty for the Quick Stir Pitcher. If your pitcher breaks within one year of purchase, we will provide a replacement free of charge. Please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Can I exchange my broken Quick Stir Pitcher for a different product?

We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are only able to offer replacements for broken Quick Stir Pitchers at this time. If you are interested in a different product, please contact our customer service team to discuss your options.

4. How long will it take to receive my replacement Quick Stir Pitcher?

The time it takes to receive a replacement Quick Stir Pitcher will vary depending on your location and shipping method. Our customer service team will provide you with an estimated time frame when you request a replacement. We strive to get replacements to our customers as quickly as possible.

5. What should I do with my broken Quick Stir Pitcher?

If your Quick Stir Pitcher is broken, please discontinue use and dispose of it properly. We recommend recycling if possible. If you receive a replacement, you can also send the broken pitcher back to us using the prepaid label provided by our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
raebates