• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Drink Recipes for Quick Stir Pitcher (Alcoholic & Non-Alc)!

In summary, the author shared three delicious martinis recipes. One is a Chocolate Raspberry Martini, one is a Chocolate Lemonade Martini, and one is a Chocolate Martini with no alcohol. All of the recipes are easy to follow and are sure to impress your guests.
I've looked in the files and can't find anything. Does anyone have any drink recipes, with and without alcohol, for the quick stir pitcher? Or even not using it? lol. Thanks so much!!!

Found this in the files. It is not mine but it is good. (Don't ask me how I know.) :)
CHOCOLATE MARTINIS

“At my dazzling dessert parties… I can teach you how to make chocolate martinis.” There has been a lot of interest in them.
• Unwrap 15 or more plain chocolate kisses (milk chocolate or dark).
• Melt chocolate kisses in micro cooker.
• Dip each martini glass rim in that wonderful melted chocolate, and allow to “set”.
• Unwrap one additional chocolate kiss for each martini glass.
• Place one chocolate kiss in the bottom of each glass. The Kiss is just soooo cute, sitting in the bottom of that martini glass!
• Place 1 cup of Vanilla Stolis Vodka, and 1 cup of clear Crème de Cocoa into the quick stir pitcher, and mix. Keep in refrigerator to keep good and chilled until ready to serve.
• When ready to serve, just pour, and smile as you listen to all the “Oooooo’s” and “Ahhhhhh’s” from your so impressed guests! And……that’s before they taste them!!!!!​

LeslieSGI said:
Found this in the files. It is not mine but it is good. (Don't ask me how I know.) :)
CHOCOLATE MARTINIS

“At my dazzling dessert parties… I can teach you how to make chocolate martinis.” There has been a lot of interest in them.
• Unwrap 15 or more plain chocolate kisses (milk chocolate or dark).
• Melt chocolate kisses in micro cooker.
• Dip each martini glass rim in that wonderful melted chocolate, and allow to “set”.
• Unwrap one additional chocolate kiss for each martini glass.
• Place one chocolate kiss in the bottom of each glass. The Kiss is just soooo cute, sitting in the bottom of that martini glass!
• Place 1 cup of Vanilla Stolis Vodka, and 1 cup of clear Crème de Cocoa into the quick stir pitcher, and mix. Keep in refrigerator to keep good and chilled until ready to serve.
• When ready to serve, just pour, and smile as you listen to all the “Oooooo’s” and “Ahhhhhh’s” from your so impressed guests! And……that’s before they taste them!!!!!​

You are wonderful! Thanks so much!

There is a Chocolate Raspberry Martini one you can get under PC's recipe search and just leave out the Raspberry Vodka since it already adds the raspberry juices - my favorite! :)

Wow great martini recipes!!! Thanks for sharing :)

Chocolate Lemonade
1-12oz. can of lemonade concentrate
water according to the package
1/4 cup chocolate syrup

Using ice cold water, mix all the ingredients together.

Some will love it others, will not but no one really hates it. Just a new drink twist. Let me know what you think.

1. How do I use the Quick Stir Pitcher to make non-alcoholic drinks?

To make non-alcoholic drinks with the Quick Stir Pitcher, simply fill the pitcher with your desired ingredients, such as juice or soda, and use the stirrer to mix them together. The pitcher's built-in strainer will ensure a smooth and well-mixed drink.

2. Can I use the Quick Stir Pitcher to make alcoholic drinks?

Yes, the Quick Stir Pitcher is perfect for making both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. Simply add your desired alcoholic ingredients, along with any mixers or garnishes, and use the stirrer to mix them together. The pitcher's strainer will also help to remove any unwanted sediment from the drink.

3. Is the Quick Stir Pitcher easy to clean?

Yes, the Quick Stir Pitcher is designed for easy cleaning. The stirrer can be easily removed for cleaning, and the pitcher itself is dishwasher safe for convenience. It is recommended to hand wash the lid and strainer to maintain their quality.

4. How many servings can the Quick Stir Pitcher make at once?

The Quick Stir Pitcher can hold up to 2.5 quarts of liquid, making it perfect for serving multiple drinks at once. This makes it a great tool for hosting parties or gatherings.

5. Can I use the Quick Stir Pitcher for hot drinks?

No, the Quick Stir Pitcher is not designed to be used with hot liquids. It is recommended to only use it with cold or room temperature beverages. Using hot liquids may cause damage to the pitcher or stirrer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ccrcata
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
esavvymom