• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help for the Quick Stir Pitcher Recipe

In summary, Karlene found a recipe for a quick stir pitcher for alcoholic beverages, and Jodi recommended sangria. Karlene has a recipe that uses inexpensive wine, Sprite, OJ, lemon juice, and triple sec. Karlene recommends using apples, peaches, and oranges in her recipe.
kreaser
Gold Member
I know it's on here somewhere, but does anyone have a good, easy recipe for the quick stir pitcher for an alcoholic beverage? Margarita or something..I'm doing a show at my house Friday nite and needed something quick...
thanks

Here are what I have.

Attachments

• quick stir pitcher recipes.doc
    124.5 KB · Views: 749
  • Easy and Magnificent Margaritas.doc
    20 KB · Views: 519
  • Margarita Punch.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 423
  • Sangria.doc
    16 KB · Views: 381
Jodi
thanks bunches
karlene

Thanks for all the recipes, Jodi!

You're very welcome ladies!

I know I got this one from here too. I make it all the time at shows, especially with the fajitas -- January was Fajitas and Margaritas for me. People love it because it doesn't taste like tequila or beer but they are both in it.

I just realized I'm too late though. Sorry Karlene!

Attachments

• Slap Your Mama Margaritas.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 784
The Mojitos in the S/S SB '08 are AWESOME!!!! You can look that up on consultant's corner. I had a dinner party last spring and made 2 batches for 3 women (men were drinking beer) and it was gone before dinner started! :thumbup: for Moijtos!!!!

Mmmmm, mojitos! I love that recipe too! It's good even without the alcohol! I made it for my spring open house last year and had the alcohol "on the side". People loved it, either way! I had so many people say they don't usually like mojitos, but that this recipe was awesome!

I pretty much always do sangria at my shows. You can use the measureing cups to measure out the ingredents, use one of the knives to cut some fruit, the apple wedger for the apples, the citrus press for the lime juice/lemon juice. It's all so easy!
For mine (in the 2 quart pitcher) i just use one bottle of the cheap trader joes wine in a red, 1 can sprite, 1/3 cup oj, jusice from one lemon and one lime, 1/3 cup triple sec, and 1/3 cup of either peach, cherry or pomagrante brandy.
and i only use apples, and peaches and oranges.
The recipe shows off a lot of prodcuts and gets the guests drinking hehehe

1. How do I use the Quick Stir Pitcher?

The Quick Stir Pitcher is easy to use! Simply add your ingredients to the pitcher, secure the lid, and use the built-in plunger to mix everything together quickly and easily.

2. Can I use the Quick Stir Pitcher for hot liquids?

No, the Quick Stir Pitcher is not suitable for hot liquids. It is designed for cold or room temperature ingredients only.

3. What recipes can I make with the Quick Stir Pitcher?

The Quick Stir Pitcher is great for making a variety of recipes such as salad dressings, marinades, and sauces. You can also use it to mix pancake batter, scrambled eggs, and more!

4. Is the Quick Stir Pitcher dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Quick Stir Pitcher is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the product.

5. How do I clean the Quick Stir Pitcher?

To clean the Quick Stir Pitcher, simply disassemble all parts and wash with warm soapy water. Rinse thoroughly and dry before reassembling. Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers on the pitcher to avoid damaging the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • button92
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
button92
  • PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies