• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Stir Pitcher: Replacement Warranty and Adjustments for Accidental Damage

In summary, the conversation is about a broken Quick Stir Pitcher and whether or not HO (Home Office) will provide a replacement under warranty. Some people have had success getting replacements in similar situations, so the advice is to call HO and explain that it was damaged during normal use. The worst that can happen is they say no.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I your Quick Stir Pitcher just happens to "fall" out of the fridge when your 4 year old is helping herself and after you clean up all the lemonade you realize there is a HUGE CHUNK of the pitcher that doesn't exist anymore... will HO do an adjustment or is that beyond the realm of replacement warrenty?

Some people say it is and some people see it aint. HA! Call and tell them the pitcher broke without details unless they ask is what I would do. Plenty of people have done that before and got replacements, especially when the Trifle Bowl first came out.

quiverfull7 said:
I your Quick Stir Pitcher just happens to "fall" out of the fridge when your 4 year old is helping herself and after you clean up all the lemonade you realize there is a HUGE CHUNK of the pitcher that doesn't exist anymore... will HO do an adjustment or is that beyond the realm of replacement warrenty?

If it were me I would call HO...I know that when I did something to one of my products they would not replace it because it was operator error however I have read a lot of people on here say that they did something for them in similar circumstances to mine...I know that some people on here have said that if you call and they tell you that they can not replace it...wait a few days and call and ask someone else...I haven't done it but that is what I have read...So all of that just to say that you should call HO...the worst that they can say is NO but then at least you will know.

Go for it, Diane. It was damaged during "normal use." (If sitting in the fridge isn't normal use, I don't know what is.) The worst that could happen is they say no.

Related to Quick Stir Pitcher: Replacement Warranty and Adjustments for Accidental Damage

1. What is the replacement warranty for the Quick Stir Pitcher?

The Quick Stir Pitcher comes with a one-year replacement warranty for any manufacturing defects. If your pitcher is damaged or defective, you can reach out to our customer service team for a replacement.

2. Does the replacement warranty cover accidental damage?

Unfortunately, our replacement warranty does not cover accidental damage. However, we do offer an additional protection plan for accidental damage for an extra fee. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

3. How do I request a replacement for my damaged Quick Stir Pitcher?

If your Quick Stir Pitcher is within the one-year replacement warranty period and is damaged or defective, you can contact our customer service team to request a replacement. They will guide you through the process and ensure that you receive a new pitcher.

4. Can I get a refund instead of a replacement for my damaged pitcher?

Our replacement warranty only covers the replacement of damaged or defective pitchers. We do not offer refunds for accidental damage. However, if your pitcher is within the return policy period, you may be eligible for a refund. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

5. How do I make adjustments to my Quick Stir Pitcher if it is not working properly?

If your Quick Stir Pitcher is not working properly, please refer to the instruction manual for troubleshooting tips. If the issue persists, you can contact our customer service team for further assistance. They may be able to provide instructions on how to adjust the pitcher or send a replacement if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • akrebecca
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • myinnerchef