• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Parts for Quick-Stir Pitcher & Chillzanne

In summary, there are three main replacement parts available for the Quick-Stir Pitcher & Chillzanne: the lid, the inner plunger, and the outer sleeve. These parts can be purchased separately or as a set. If you are missing a specific part, such as the lid or inner plunger, you can purchase that specific part. If your Quick-Stir Pitcher & Chillzanne is not functioning properly, you may need to replace all three parts to ensure optimal performance. Replacement parts can be purchased even if you did not buy the Quick-Stir Pitcher & Chillzanne directly from Pampered Chef. The replacement parts are dishwasher safe, but hand washing with warm, soapy water is recommended. It is important to
rkarl
I have looked on the replacement parts sheet and can not find the plunger part for a family sized quick-stir picther. I also can't find the part for the Chillzanne that has the freeze stuff inside. The rest of the customer's product is fine, their part that freezes is leaking though. I would hate for them to have to purchase a new one just for that one peice... Any help? Why are these not replacement parts?

rkarl said:
I have looked on the replacement parts sheet and can not find the plunger part for a family sized quick-stir picther. I also can't find the part for the Chillzanne that has the freeze stuff inside. The rest of the customer's product is fine, their part that freezes is leaking though. I would hate for them to have to purchase a new one just for that one peice... Any help? Why are these not replacement parts?

Send then both back to HO & get new ones.

Those 2 particular parts have never been available separately.

1. What replacement parts are available for the Quick-Stir Pitcher & Chillzanne?

There are three main replacement parts available for the Quick-Stir Pitcher & Chillzanne: the lid, the inner plunger, and the outer sleeve. These parts can be purchased separately or as a set.

2. How do I know which replacement part I need?

If you are missing a specific part, such as the lid or inner plunger, you can purchase that specific part. If your Quick-Stir Pitcher & Chillzanne is not functioning properly, you may need to replace all three parts to ensure optimal performance.

3. Can I purchase replacement parts if I did not buy the Quick-Stir Pitcher & Chillzanne directly from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can still purchase replacement parts even if you did not buy the Quick-Stir Pitcher & Chillzanne directly from Pampered Chef. Our replacement parts are compatible with all versions of the Quick-Stir Pitcher & Chillzanne.

4. How do I clean and care for my replacement parts?

The Quick-Stir Pitcher & Chillzanne replacement parts are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing them with warm, soapy water for best results. It is important to dry the parts completely before storing them.

5. How long will the replacement parts last?

The Quick-Stir Pitcher & Chillzanne replacement parts are made with high-quality materials and are designed to last for many uses. However, their longevity will depend on proper care and usage. We recommend replacing the parts if they show signs of wear and tear or if they are not functioning properly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • kcmckay
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • Symara