• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clearly, I'm Looking in the Wrong Place....

I have dozens of them and they all work just great without them.I don't agree with this, my OWN pitcher handle broke while "I" was using it and all I was doing was making Kool Aid. Things happen, it doesn't always mean that the customer is using it or cleaning it incorrectly.
BadGirl
Gold Member
I tried looking in the "Replacement Parts" link for the insert to the Quick Stir Famil-Size Pitcher, but couldn't find it.

It must be there somewhere, right?

I've warped mine by pouring hot tea in to the pitcher, so now I'd like to purchase a replacement "plunger" but have no idea on how to find it.

Can someome guide me to the proper location so I can order one?

Thanks!
Tracey

BadGirl said:
I tried looking in the "Replacement Parts" link for the insert to the Quick Stir Famil-Size Pitcher, but couldn't find it.

It must be there somewhere, right?

I've warped mine by pouring hot tea in to the pitcher, so now I'd like to purchase a replacement "plunger" but have no idea on how to find it.

Can someome guide me to the proper location so I can order one?

Thanks!
Tracey

Tracey, I looked and couldn't find it either...

I don't believe there has ever been a replacement plunger for the QS - sorry!

There isn't one..I have a customer who broke her handle part off and asked for a replacement part for it, I was shocked that there isn't one, but I called HO on it and they said no..even though they seem to have parts for literally EVERYTHING else, you would think there would be some for that, but oh well...

Well, darn. I was hoping to avoid paying the cost for a brand new pitcher.

Thank you all for trying to search for me. Your assistance is MUCH appreciated. :D

I think it's because it's the "active" part of the tool. You'll notice there was never a replacement part for the pressure part of the easy accent decorator, or the freezer portion of the rectangle chillzanne or the blade for the food chopper. The pieces that you can buy are the extras, but you can't replace the actual active portion of a tool. Does that make sense?

The blade of the chopper is attached to the chopper, the lid to the pitcher could be a replacement part. Not trying to start anything, just saying, if you already have the "pitcher" part, why not make a lid for it?

chefsteph07 said:
The blade of the chopper is attached to the chopper, the lid to the pitcher could be a replacement part. Not trying to start anything, just saying, if you already have the "pitcher" part, why not make a lid for it?

Because the parts they aren't replacing are the ones that probably cost too much to make separately or they can't get the manufacturer to supply them separately. Or there just isn't enough demand to have them available. The items that do get replaced are the small widgets that get lost or broken easily. I'm sorry, but if you're breaking or warping the pitcher plunger you're not using or cleaning it properly.

Too weird...Just yesterday someone asked me about the plunger/handle of the QSP as hers broke on the handle part.

So, I looked on Replacement parts, since I was SURE there would be a replacement part for this - but I couldn't find one either!

She was quite bummed.

It just seems to me that it would make sense to their customers that PC offered replacement on the very parts that would wear out or become defective with continued use. What good is a Quick Stir pitcher with the plunger part broken? What good is a Chillzanne platter with the cooling piece mal-functioning? You get my point?

As an example, I could care less about replacing the tip protectors on my meat lifters. My meat lifters work just great without the little cover thingies.

It's the items that make my product essentially useless that I want to see on the Replacement Parts list.

myinnerchef said:
Because the parts they aren't replacing are the ones that probably cost too much to make separately or they can't get the manufacturer to supply them separately. Or there just isn't enough demand to have them available. The items that do get replaced are the small widgets that get lost or broken easily. I'm sorry, but if you're breaking or warping the pitcher plunger you're not using or cleaning it properly.

I don't agree with this, my OWN pitcher handle broke while "I" was using it and all I was doing was making Kool Aid. Things happen, it doesn't always mean that the customer is using it or cleaning it incorrectly.

BadGirl said:
It just seems to me that it would make sense to their customers that PC offered replacement on the very parts that would wear out or become defective with continued use. What good is a Quick Stir pitcher with the plunger part broken? What good is a Chillzanne platter with the cooling piece mal-functioning? You get my point?

As an example, I could care less about replacing the tip protectors on my meat lifters. My meat lifters work just great without the little cover thingies.

It's the items that make my product essentially useless that I want to see on the Replacement Parts list.

If it's still under warranty, you could call about getting it replaced. I know that this was an issue with the QS pitchers - some of the plunger parts were warping and melting even on the top rack of the dishwasher, and PC replaced them.

I would imagine that's why parts like that aren't on replacement. When it is a major component of the product, it's under warranty for at least a year. After that, if it breaks - it's time for a new one.:)

Related to Clearly, I'm Looking in the Wrong Place....

What is "Clearly, I'm Looking in the Wrong Place...."?

"Clearly, I'm Looking in the Wrong Place...." is a cookbook filled with delicious recipes and cooking tips from Pampered Chef. It features a variety of dishes for all occasions, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert.

Who is the author of "Clearly, I'm Looking in the Wrong Place...."?

The author of "Clearly, I'm Looking in the Wrong Place...." is Pampered Chef's Executive Chef, Vanessa Curlee. She is a professionally trained chef with over 20 years of experience in the culinary industry.

Are the recipes in "Clearly, I'm Looking in the Wrong Place...." easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in "Clearly, I'm Looking in the Wrong Place...." are designed to be easy to follow for home cooks of all levels. Each recipe includes clear instructions, ingredient measurements, and cooking times to make the cooking process as simple as possible.

Can I purchase "Clearly, I'm Looking in the Wrong Place...." online?

Yes, "Clearly, I'm Looking in the Wrong Place...." can be purchased online through Pampered Chef's website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It is also available for purchase in select retail stores.

Does "Clearly, I'm Looking in the Wrong Place...." include any special dietary options?

Yes, "Clearly, I'm Looking in the Wrong Place...." includes a variety of recipes for special dietary needs, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options. These recipes are marked with special symbols for easy identification.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rkarl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • ivykeep
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShorelineChef
  • mrssyvo