1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Buying Looking to get a Colored Quick-Stir Pitcher

1. TriciaAnn

TriciaAnn Member

Hi Ladies :p ,
    I'm looking to buy a PINK or BLUE 1-gallon quick stir pitcher. I have wore out my white one. I used it so much that the plunger stained a great deal. Thought I would do better if I got a colored one. I really like the blue, but don't know if anyone has an extra one to get rid of. I love making the Perfect Party Punch. It shows off the pitcher really well. Let me know if you ladies have an extra pitcher to sell me. I would really apprecite it. :)

Tricia Ann

Nov 16, 2005
  2. Sooner PC

Sooner PC Member

Can't you bleach the plunger and get it white again?? That is what I do.

Boomer Sooner
    Shannon Overstreet

Nov 17, 2005
  3. Shawnna

Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

I bleach mine too. But, I do like the blue one the best. I wish we had a colored one in the everyday line.

Nov 17, 2005
  4. TriciaAnn

TriciaAnn Member

I have tried everything!!!!

Bleach, plus other cleaners. Sorry, but thanks for the help.

Tricia Ann

Nov 17, 2005
  5. Shawnna

Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

what did you make it it? I make Kool Aid and tea in mine. You can also run it through the dishwasher as long as you put it on the top rack and it can't fall to the bottom. I have trouble with my chopper sometimes getting discolored and I soak it for a little while in bleach water. Sorry I'm not much help.

Nov 17, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted