• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Replacement Parts Available for the All Clear Quick-Stir Pitcher?

In summary, you can order replacement parts for most Pampered Chef products by visiting their website or contacting your consultant. You can refer to the product manual or consult with your consultant to determine which replacement part is needed. All replacement parts come with a one-year warranty and the delivery time will vary depending on availability and location. Replacement parts cannot be returned or exchanged unless they are defective.
itsjustCarla
I wasn't sure where to put this, but I don't seem to have an updated list of replacement parts.

Can anyone tell me if there are any replacement parts available for the all clear quick-stir pitcher (2-liter size)?? My handle is broken :cry:

The updated list should be in your P3.

I don't see anything on there for the pitcher.

Sorry, I just read the last sentence...
That probably wouldn't be a replacement part anyway. If it is in warranty, just do an adjustment on it!

thanks ann!

it's not on there :(

1. Can I order replacement parts for my Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can order replacement parts for most Pampered Chef products. Simply visit our website or contact your consultant for assistance.

2. How do I know which replacement part to order?

You can refer to the product manual or contact your consultant for guidance on which replacement part is needed for your specific product.

3. Is there a warranty for replacement parts?

Yes, all replacement parts come with a one-year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship.

4. How long does it take to receive replacement parts?

The delivery time for replacement parts will vary depending on the availability of the part and your location. Your consultant can provide you with an estimated delivery time.

5. Can I return or exchange a replacement part?

Replacement parts cannot be returned or exchanged unless they are defective. If you believe you have received a defective replacement part, please contact your consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • smilesarepriceless