• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spoon Rest Replacement: Why the Ceramic Part Isn't Available

In summary, a spoon rest replacement is a small surface used to rest utensils while cooking. It helps prevent messes and keeps utensils within reach. When choosing one, consider the size and shape of your utensils, as well as the style of your kitchen. You can use a spoon rest replacement for any type of cooking utensil and can clean it with warm, soapy water. It is also recommended to periodically check for damage and we offer a satisfaction guarantee for our products, including spoon rest replacements.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Anyone know why they don't offer the ceramic part of the spoon rest as a replacement part? I would have thought for sure they would, but only the metal part seems to be?

I don't know the why, but I broke mine & am not happy that we can't get that part replaced.

Makes me shake my head...it's just not logical.

I did find some little bowls that fit in it so I can use it, but I want the real deal.

There's a place in the product show room that we can write down suggestions for products. I have put that replacement part down every year since the spoon rest came out. I have also emailed them every time someone asks about it.

The more times we ask, and the more people who ask, the more likely they will make it available.

I know they have the metal arm because it didn't come with the cross bar at first so when they added the cross bar, they put it on the replacement form so that people could upgrade.

Hi there! As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I can definitely understand your frustration with not being able to find the ceramic part of the spoon rest as a replacement part. Unfortunately, I do not have a specific answer as to why this is the case. However, I do know that the metal part is the most commonly used and replaced part of the spoon rest, so perhaps that is why it is the only part offered as a replacement. I will definitely pass along your feedback to our team and see if there are any plans to offer the ceramic part in the future. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

What is a spoon rest replacement and why do I need one?

A spoon rest replacement is a small, flat surface where you can rest utensils while cooking. It helps prevent messes on your counter or stove top, and keeps your utensils within reach while cooking.

How do I choose the right spoon rest replacement for my kitchen?

When choosing a spoon rest replacement, consider the size and shape of your utensils, as well as the overall style and design of your kitchen. You may also want to look for one that is heat-resistant and easy to clean.

Can I use a spoon rest replacement for other kitchen tools besides spoons?

Yes, you can use a spoon rest replacement for any type of cooking utensil, such as spatulas, ladles, and tongs. Some spoon rest replacements even have multiple slots to accommodate different types of utensils.

How do I clean and maintain my spoon rest replacement?

To clean a spoon rest replacement, simply wash it with warm, soapy water and dry it thoroughly. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or harsh chemicals, as they can damage the surface. It is also recommended to periodically check for any cracks or damage and replace if necessary.

Do you offer any warranty or guarantee for your spoon rest replacements?

Yes, we offer a satisfaction guarantee for all of our products, including spoon rest replacements. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • quimbychic