• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Cover for Slice N Serve Needed

In summary, the Replacement Cover for Slice N Serve is a convenient and practical tool for covering and protecting food while using the Slice N Serve tool. It is sold separately and made of durable, food-safe plastic. It is designed to fit perfectly with the Slice N Serve tool and is not recommended for use with hot foods.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Does anyone have an extra cover for the Slice N Serve (#1166). It's no longer available as a replacement part and I have a customer who needs one. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

That's weird that it's not on the form....I had that with the stainless steamer silicone piece that goes on the bottom.....lost one and can't put it in my pans because it would scratch. They were listed as replacement parts on the product information guide on Consultant's Corner. I called HO and asked them about it and they ended up sending me a complimentary package.....not sure why they were taken off the replacement parts list.I looked on the product information guide for the slice 'n serve cover and it's listed....Replacement Part Available:
116S Protective CoverI would call them and find out why they took it off because if it's a current product, they need to have that.Maybe they will send one out to you.I

And this was just a few weeks ago that this happened.

I called - it's no longer available.

my mom has a cover (she found it at a second hand store), but I don't think she has an actual slice and serve. (No idea why she'd buy just the cover...) I'll see if she'll sell it.

ChefPeg said:
my mom has a cover (she found it at a second hand store), but I don't think she has an actual slice and serve. (No idea why she'd buy just the cover...) I'll see if she'll sell it.

Thanks so much Peg! PLease let me know. You can email me at [email protected]

I need one too...can't beleive they don't have it as replacement....
let me know if anyone has one they are willing to give up

Hi there! I am a fellow Pampered Chef consultant and I may be able to help you out with the replacement cover for the Slice N Serve. I will check with my inventory and see if I have an extra one available. If not, I can also reach out to other consultants in my network to see if anyone has one available. I know how frustrating it can be when a replacement part is no longer available, so I am more than happy to assist in any way I can. I will keep you updated on my findings. Best of luck to you and your customer!

What is the purpose of the Replacement Cover for Slice N Serve?

The Replacement Cover for Slice N Serve is designed to cover and protect your food when using the Slice N Serve tool. It helps keep your food fresh and prevents any messes or spills while serving.

Can I purchase the Replacement Cover for Slice N Serve separately?

Yes, the Replacement Cover for Slice N Serve is sold separately for your convenience. It is available for purchase on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

What materials is the Replacement Cover for Slice N Serve made of?

The Replacement Cover for Slice N Serve is made of durable and food-safe plastic. It is designed to withstand regular use and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

How do I know if the Replacement Cover for Slice N Serve will fit my Slice N Serve tool?

The Replacement Cover for Slice N Serve is specifically designed to fit the Slice N Serve tool. It has the same dimensions and shape as the original cover that comes with the tool, so you can be sure it will fit perfectly.

Can I use the Replacement Cover for Slice N Serve for hot foods?

No, the Replacement Cover for Slice N Serve is not recommended for hot foods. It is not heat resistant and may warp or melt if used with hot foods. It is best to use it for cold or room temperature foods only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies