• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Salad Spinner Replacement Part Help

In summary, to determine the correct replacement part for your salad spinner, you will need to know the brand and model of your spinner. You can search for the specific part on our website or contact customer service. We offer individual replacement parts for our salad spinners, saving you money and promoting sustainability. To prevent the need for replacement parts, regularly clean and maintain your spinner by hand washing and avoiding harsh chemicals. If your spinner is making a loud noise, check and tighten all parts or contact customer service. Our replacement parts are covered under a 1-year warranty for any issues that may arise.
kam
Staff member
A guest had the lock-thing on her Salad Spinner break. It looks like just the little plastic piece that juts out to hold the handle down broke off.

On the Replacement parts list it shows:
SALAD & BERRY SPINNER
178A Thumb Knob $1.50
178B Brake Wheel $4.25

By any chance does anyone know if the Thumb Knob is the little round piece that slides back and forth to lock the handle?

How would that be removed and replaced? Just wondering if anyone has ever replaced this part on their spinner?

Thanks!

The lock on my spinner broke a while back and I had to send the whole thing back and get it replaced. Don't believe there is a replacement part for that. My lock was stuck and wouldn't open for anything so I had to pry it open and the plastic piece broke.

I think the thumb knob is the black part on the brake. I dont think there is a replacement for what you are looking for. :(

esavvymom said:
I think the thumb knob is the black part on the brake. I dont think there is a replacement for what you are looking for. :(

Ahhh... makes sense.

So, she is basically out of luck. I am thinking this is out of the guarantee period. I will check with her.

Obviously, if we within the guarantee, I will suggest getting it exchanged. But, if it is out of guarantee...there aren't any other options other than buying a whole new one...?

Thanks!

Not that I know of. I recently had to replace mine because the top broke (the gears inside). But i did keep my bowl and colanders- as an extra set to use as a bowl or whatever I need. :)

1. How do I know which replacement part I need for my salad spinner?

To determine the correct replacement part for your salad spinner, you will need to know the brand and model of your spinner. This information can usually be found on the bottom or side of the spinner or on the original packaging. Once you have this information, you can search for the specific replacement part on our website or contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. Can I purchase individual parts for my salad spinner or do I have to buy a whole new unit?

We offer individual replacement parts for our salad spinners, so you do not have to purchase a new unit if only one part is damaged or missing. This not only saves you money, but also helps reduce waste and promotes sustainability.

3. How do I clean and maintain my salad spinner to prevent the need for replacement parts?

To keep your salad spinner functioning properly and avoid the need for replacement parts, it is important to clean and maintain it regularly. We recommend hand washing all parts with warm soapy water and drying them thoroughly before reassembling. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials as they can damage the parts. Additionally, make sure to store the spinner in a dry place to prevent rusting or warping.

4. My salad spinner is making a loud noise, what should I do?

If your salad spinner is making a loud noise, it is likely due to a loose or misaligned part. We recommend checking all the parts and making sure they are properly assembled and tightened. If the noise persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

5. Are replacement parts covered under warranty?

Our salad spinner replacement parts are covered under our standard warranty for 1 year from the date of purchase. If you experience any issues with your replacement part within this time frame, please contact our customer service team for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • ckiger
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies